Reviews for My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic-Our Friend, Godzilla
eren jeager 1st chapter 1 . 9/10
holy crap this was such a cool opener for the story!
Nexs0me chapter 21 . 7/12
You know, I have to say, I kinda feel that the balance being "unhealthy", so to speak is bad, and that Twilight and her friends should fix that sometime in the future. Just saying, of course.
Aidan Stevenson chapter 1 . 5/3
The first chapter is where Everypony has good day
RandoFox chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Im a male and I've watched and enjoyed shows like monster high and mlp, though I've been watching them since i was around 9 and now im 15. This is a interesting story.
Ultimate10 chapter 40 . 9/17/2019
This was an excellent read and a good ending! Thank you for writing this and sticking through to the end.
Ultimate10 chapter 38 . 9/17/2019
Now that was a fantastical, stunning final blow!
Ultimate10 chapter 16 . 7/3/2019
Rainbow Dash reaction to Godzilla before and after their introduction was perfectly in character. Great job!
The monster battles were good too. Although I feel Godzilla should’ve had an easier time beating them. Maybe I’m underestimating those other monsters. Either way, good chapter!
Ultimate10 chapter 14 . 7/3/2019
Excellent chapter from top to bottom! Epic monster battle, here we come!
Ultimate10 chapter 13 . 7/3/2019
Excellent fighting sequence!

Looks like Godzilla is about to be revealed to everyone else. Hopefully his talk with Fluttershy doesn’t go poorly
Ultimate10 chapter 10 . 7/2/2019
So far you’ve done a good job of building up this story and not rushing things. I commend you!
I spot a few spelling and grammar errors here and there but nothing too serious that it disrupts the story.
I’m anxious to see how the first meeting with Godzilla and the other Ponies goes
Ultimate10 chapter 3 . 6/28/2019
Man... I feel so bad for Godzilla.
Of course, humanities hatred to him isn’t unwarranted though.
MYTIME chapter 1 . 6/25/2019
Ikr we love it because we see kids shows up against monsters and ultra-powerful beings! So we love them and also first chapter I'm already hooked great work dude :)
Kegeto chapter 40 . 6/6/2019
Holy shit finally finished this story...I frickin love it. I enjoyed every minute of this story. I love the fact that Godzilla Jr became good in the story and save Mothra which save her. I enjoyed every fight scenes as well as the King Somber scenes. The main six was perfect. ( Especially when Fluttershy and Godzilla interaction with each other was perfect) I also love that you didn't make Godzilla Jr to op. Which is hard to do when you have...well a force that rivals to a nuclear weapons. I also enjoyed that Discord basically saved everyone. I love Mothra saving Godzilla Jr. I also love the fight between Geno vs Godzilla Jr. Now we need the our Golden Three Head Dragon to rear it ugly heads. :) Now off to the next story to read. Keep up the good work my friend...
pacmanboy10 chapter 26 . 4/2/2019
I love the Manda you're using from Rulers Of Earth but I kind of like the Final Wars better keep up the good work on the story.
pacmanboy10 chapter 13 . 1/27/2019
What about that jump from Godzilla Final Wars he would be extraodinary jumper and I hope Godzill forgives Fluttershy though I know the pain and loneliness he suffered just because he's a kaiju that doesn't me he can't have feelings. He's Godzilla the one would be soon the protecter and gaurdian to the Mane Six also Equestria.