Reviews for Panic
Riya Morut chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This reminds me of what the show could be like if it wasn't on Cartoon Network. Great job showing Hiccup's vulnerability.
Raion Shinz chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I thought that the Screaming Death was a baby Green Death when it popped out of the ground. The people who created the new dragon did a really good job if they were going for that misconception.
kitty.0 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I think that this is a very realistic reaction to what Hiccup went through in that episode. Well done!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Yay for him talking it out a bit.
mycove chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Very emotional and sounds true ! you did a great job developing a more sensitive side to the facts of episode 4. Such events do have to take their toll indeed...
DoomsdayBeamXD chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I loved it! Not the amount if Angst I would've expected but still loved it . it is actually true that the Screaming Death looked so similar to the Red Death XD
Iron-Mantis chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
good stuff (And yeah people have notice Screaming death was an expy of the Red death. theye also see it as a foil to toothless thin about it, While Toothless is Dark Is Not Evil and has a rider, The Screaming Death invokes Light Is Not Good, has no rider, and commands its own dragons.)
WatchingTheMovieReadingTheBook chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I just watched episode 4 btw the story was AWSOME!
RazzlePazzleDooDot chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
My friend and I aren't the only ones that noticed the similarities between the Red Death battle and the Screaming Death battles! So my friend is rediculously good at predicting the shows' plots, and she has made a theory that, in defeating the Screaming Death, Hiccup will get injured badly, but not his leg this time. No, with all the spikes on that thing, Hiccup will get stabbed somehow. Which in turn will inspire him to build armor to protect himself while dealing with dangerous dragons in the future and BAM! His fancy black armored outfit will appear in time for the second movie!
-Raz (my friend btw is Fritz96 on FF, and we share a tumblr called MidnightDragonRiders)
Ferdoos chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Amazing story, I was thinking the same thing about the simelarities between the screaming death and the red death
Tasermon's Partner chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Nice take on the episode! I feel that one of the things lacking in "tunnel Vision" was any kind of emotional development, especially considering how similar it was to the Death Dragon in the movie.

Thank you for realizing this connection and covering it so nicely!

*psstt* Astrid should've clocked him in the shoulder in the end for worrying her, and then gave him a kiss to make him feel better *winks*
Jayalaw chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
So in-character for Astrid to say that last sentence. Necessary grounding for Hiccup but not always the honey-sweet way to put it.

A good one-shot and response to the episode. I was expecting for Hiccup to go for the not-so fireproof plasma blast, but guess not. Dude really needs to be willing to take down his opponents.