Reviews for Rebellious Hell
furiousSSJ2Gohan chapter 10 . 8/25
i went here cause i like goku x bulma stories but to this point im only more disapointed of how Bulma is acting cant continue to read it sorry
popculturecouture chapter 22 . 8/10
awesome!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 9 . 5/25/2015
i honestly would have told turles the truth but quickly would have reassured him that i wanted to bond with him so he wouldnt go off killing goku. Smart thinking on vegeta's part about the healing tank but the "i slipped and cut my neck open" wtf? lmao i wanted turles to ask bulma "how?" that happen cuz i myself wanted to know the answer to that question! XD Shame on you goku! he clearly doesnt see how he is hurting bulma smh. Vegeta should have NEVER told goku that turles & bulma were going to bond that night! So goku can ruin it?! Nice Vegeta, real nice!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
You got me good in the beginning lol had me thinking that it was turles! very good job by the way on how you had goku portraying a jealous turles. Once i found out the truth my jaw dropped :0 But doesnt turles have a different tone of voice than goku? I couldn't believe he bit her! But at least bulma finally admitted her love for turles(smiles dreamily lol) I was hoping that vegeta would have heard the screams and busted the door down and saved bulma in time :( Now you got me fearing for bulma when turles arrives...
vegeta and future trunks chapter 7 . 5/25/2015
That son of a bitch goku! grrr I REALLY want turles to rip his head off! Gotta feel bad for vegeta's mother and for vegeta to see what pain his mom went through, this explains why he is trying to protect bulma. Respect. So goku still wants bulma even atfer finding out she is carrying turles' child?! hmmm...O so finds out his child and wife are dead but the same day he decides to have bulma for himself?! Goku is right the old goku is gone, but why not take bulma and leave since their is nothing holding him back, his planet is gone, so now he can leave his life behind serving the saiyans and no more killing
vegeta and future trunks chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
I respect that vegeta is on Turles' side. POOR Turles! Leave it up to Vegeta to try and be the peace maker XD So is bulma truly pregnant with turles' child? Again poor turles :(
vegeta and future trunks chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
OMG i feel soooooo bad for Turles! Damn that had me holding back tears :( I know what turles did was bad but there is just something screaming forgive me in him. LMAO how frieza be trying to start a fight between the twins bros XD The confrontation between turles and goku had me like Fuckkkkk. IDGF im still team turles! whoo
vegeta and future trunks chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Awww turles! Hmm i wonder if bulma heard what he said or was she already asleep? Goku clearly didnt seem bothered by killing Dodaria...
vegeta and future trunks chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Ohhhhh man i feel for Turles! :( Aww he finally admitted his feelings, too bad bulma will always resent him though(sighs). Team Turles! :D Lmao "retarded gremlin turned drag queen"frieza XD!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Ohhh man i am totally falling in love with turles in this story! wow is bulma actually pregnant?! Talk about a twist! Im actually surprised that turles lets bulma get away with her snide remarks about turles destroying her planet and ect. aww when turles protected bulma when that dick put his hands on her. And that very last sentence by turles even more awww lol. Poor goku :(
vegeta and future trunks chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Im actually digging Turles lol Nice and sweet of him to be caring and gentle to bulma during their couplings. Kinda sad that this isnt a turlesxbulma, but eh lets see how this goes...YES lemon! :)
ssj Bardock 9000 chapter 22 . 4/21/2015
The ending was great you shod wright more Goku/Bulma fics anyways as I said the ending was great
writer faith chapter 22 . 3/3/2015
This story is not a goku/bulma it was a turles/bulma more like it. I didn't like it too much
corrinjade1 chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
This was a great story. Thanks for writing it! How can I email you to get the lemony version? :)
My email is
Would love to read it. _
Hdluv chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
Sh*t I hate it when kids are held hostage