Reviews for Prophecy
helen white chapter 1 . 9/14
do this before you do 2cd Charlie/ lots of readers want this/ you have them begging/ we don't have many to choose from a lot of assses have stopped writing or just stopped updating / glad you got Charlie done / well I'm gonna read it again / good luck with all you do Helen
helen white chapter 8 . 9/14
why not finish this or give it to some one else . this is a good start/
hannaha11104 chapter 8 . 7/13
wow this one is really really good I do hope that you finish it one day. all of your stories are so creative and extraordinary.
Melissa
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Awww this story is awesome. Please can you continue writing. I really hope you do. It's really interesting and well written.
Margaret Claire Johnson chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Can you carry on with this story please
nikolasowa chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Please update!
elle1001 chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
just out of curiosity are you going to finish this story? If not can I pretty please adopt it I really enjoyed it a few years ago when I read it an today I happened to revisit the story and there is still no new chapters so if you think you are done with it can I have it. If you want to make sure I am a effecient writer check out some of my other stories.
twinicole chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Please update this story again.
pumpkinmykitty chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
I wish you would continue. I know getting writers block, or real life becomes too much. But even if its a couple of sentences a week maybe you can put something out. I really miss this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
UPDATE! :]
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
I love this story please continue!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
I love how this story has been going so far. So please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
I like how this story is going. Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
update pls:-)
Edward's spouse chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
excellent. waiting for more.