Reviews for Prophecy
Fleur50 chapter 8 . 4/21
Dommage, l’histoire est belle!
TwilightSagaVampGirl chapter 8 . 2/20
I really liked what you have, but I'm confused why you have it down as completed when it's unfinished? Any plans for this to be continued? Loved it!
ChristianMom54 chapter 8 . 2/18
Oh, PLEASE finish Charlie's and this story above all others. This is so good and looking forward to more. You have amazing talents and imagination. Please keep sharing. Thank you.
juney83uk chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Please continue with this story it's really good
li-spar1 chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
Please finish this one it is very good. I would love to read more.
Zodiaque2000 chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
I just finished reading Charlie's (bit disapointed that you left it there but I am waiting for part 2)...

I decided to read this one and I really, REALLY want you to finish this one.
helen white chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
do this before you do 2cd Charlie/ lots of readers want this/ you have them begging/ we don't have many to choose from a lot of assses have stopped writing or just stopped updating / glad you got Charlie done / well I'm gonna read it again / good luck with all you do Helen
helen white chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
why not finish this or give it to some one else . this is a good start/
hannaha11104 chapter 8 . 7/13/2016
wow this one is really really good I do hope that you finish it one day. all of your stories are so creative and extraordinary.
Melissa
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 8 . 10/10/2015
Awww this story is awesome. Please can you continue writing. I really hope you do. It's really interesting and well written.
Music1998 chapter 8 . 5/24/2015
Can you carry on with this story please
nikolasowa chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Please update!
elle1001 chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
just out of curiosity are you going to finish this story? If not can I pretty please adopt it I really enjoyed it a few years ago when I read it an today I happened to revisit the story and there is still no new chapters so if you think you are done with it can I have it. If you want to make sure I am a effecient writer check out some of my other stories.
twinicole chapter 8 . 12/30/2014
Please update this story again.
pumpkinmykitty chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
I wish you would continue. I know getting writers block, or real life becomes too much. But even if its a couple of sentences a week maybe you can put something out. I really miss this story.