Reviews for The God Slaying Wolf
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 5/20
They still haven't figure it out what a bunch of idiots
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 5/20
When will they notice
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 5/20
Next chapter go
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 5/20
Stupid parents
Zentari2238 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Ok, this is fucking stupid . How about giving us some background instead of just swamping us with things out of nowhere ? An explanation would be nice.

If it doesn't make sense , it's not worth reading . Dropping this.
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 42 . 10/5/2014
Good job man, a nice happy ending to a story with a good bit of death and angst in it.

I enjoyed it, damn good job man and can't wait for more of your work
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 41 . 10/5/2014
That, that was a awesome finally battle man! Well done, well done man.

You did your thing with this story. Loved it from start to finish.

After all this time, Obin finally realised all his mistake, all the things he did was nothing more then shame to the memories of the woman he loved.

Again good job, and on to the next
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
Nice, Naruto was getting his ass kicked through this, but I got to say I loved it. Nice job man, you did damn good with this one.

On to the next
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 42 . 9/25/2014
Yep definitely a great conclusion. I am surprised that Naruto retains Tatsuya's abilities. Is is just something you added in? Or does it serve some purpose? I will have to read this again in case there is anything I forgot about. I hope to see other great stories from you in the future.
Frank chapter 42 . 9/24/2014
A sequel! You have to make a sequel!
Uldin chapter 42 . 9/24/2014
thank you for the amazing story it has been a joy reading and similar to you I will have a special place in my heart for this fiction... All hail the God-Slaying Wolf!
Impstar chapter 42 . 9/20/2014
And the end! This was definitely a story to remember. I hope your next story also contains Fortissimo elements (it's SO underused in the greater fanfic community), but I understand if you want to change it up.

The very last line "And it was all thanks to Naruto" kind of broke the mood a little bit for me. I think leaving it out would have had a little more impact.
artley9 chapter 42 . 9/20/2014
*claps* wow. Despite not knowing of fortissimo, the cross over was very well written. You did well in fixing plot holes and oc's.

The only issue atm is the ending. It seemed rushed and over used. But you left room for a sequel, itd be amusing to see how this naruto deals with cannon events.

Im also glad that a neglected fic had a happy ending, and not ending up emo like sasuke is.
Also that wasn't the whole 'he needs multiple lovers to fix his heart' despite being two women interested on naruto.
chivotenkai chapter 42 . 9/20/2014
I'm not going to cry... dammit. T.T
I read all the history and since the first that I read it... I haven't got words.
Thanks for this epic history.
SwagSwagLikeCaillou chapter 42 . 9/20/2014
Damn this was a wild ride. My lord son keep doing what you're doing in your fics, it's remarkable. I must say, I'm sad that this story is finished, but I think it's a legendary story, and always will be! Dude, god speed for that new fic, god speed.