Reviews for The God Slaying Wolf
Fanboy2000 chapter 42 . 11/13/2016
I love this fic its pretty damn amazing idk why it took me so long to find this but I am glad I did.
ForsakenAng3l chapter 42 . 7/9/2016
FREAKING AWESOME! Holy crap what a story! I'm gonna have to read the novel this was based off now. Good work, and now it's onto the next one. Wolf Amongst the Sheep.
BullseyeSixteen chapter 42 . 5/1/2016
Epic Story, Epic Feels, man this was great, good work and I am amazed I haven't found it sooner. I ended up bing reading it to the end and wasn't disappointed.
zekses chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
If anything, I'd say the main character of this is Ichigo, not Naruto.
zekses chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
There is a slight problem with this text... I fail to see naruto (or even naruto styled) narrative in it... Having a few similarly named chararters just doesnt cut it.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 36 . 10/29/2015
Somebody is a fan of Wagner. But seriously this is really good.
rex4487 chapter 42 . 9/30/2015
AWESOME THIS IS JUST AWESOME
The Unknown Uchiha chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Cool story
born75th chapter 42 . 8/9/2015
This was one amazing ride. I'm honestly surprised I have not heard of this story until now. Your plot, your style, your creativity, is all exemplary. I do not know why this story does not have well past 1k reviews, because it was one of the best stories I have read on this site. I have been reading fan fiction for a long time and only this year made an account, but this story will hold a place at the top of my list. Great job and I can't wait to see more of your future work
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
They still haven't figure it out what a bunch of idiots
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
When will they notice
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Next chapter go
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Stupid parents
Zentari2238 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Ok, this is fucking stupid . How about giving us some background instead of just swamping us with things out of nowhere ? An explanation would be nice.

If it doesn't make sense , it's not worth reading . Dropping this.
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 42 . 10/5/2014
Good job man, a nice happy ending to a story with a good bit of death and angst in it.

I enjoyed it, damn good job man and can't wait for more of your work