Reviews for The God Slaying Wolf
zekses chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
If anything, I'd say the main character of this is Ichigo, not Naruto.
zekses chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
There is a slight problem with this text... I fail to see naruto (or even naruto styled) narrative in it... Having a few similarly named chararters just doesnt cut it.
ShadowFireZelda chapter 36 . 10/29/2015
Somebody is a fan of Wagner. But seriously this is really good.
rex4487 chapter 42 . 9/30/2015
AWESOME THIS IS JUST AWESOME
The Unknown Uchiha chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
Cool story
born75th chapter 42 . 8/9/2015
This was one amazing ride. I'm honestly surprised I have not heard of this story until now. Your plot, your style, your creativity, is all exemplary. I do not know why this story does not have well past 1k reviews, because it was one of the best stories I have read on this site. I have been reading fan fiction for a long time and only this year made an account, but this story will hold a place at the top of my list. Great job and I can't wait to see more of your future work
Stratos263 chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
They still haven't figure it out what a bunch of idiots
Stratos263 chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
When will they notice
Stratos263 chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Next chapter go
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Stupid parents
Zentari2238 chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Ok, this is fucking stupid . How about giving us some background instead of just swamping us with things out of nowhere ? An explanation would be nice.

If it doesn't make sense , it's not worth reading . Dropping this.
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 42 . 10/5/2014
Good job man, a nice happy ending to a story with a good bit of death and angst in it.

I enjoyed it, damn good job man and can't wait for more of your work
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 41 . 10/5/2014
That, that was a awesome finally battle man! Well done, well done man.

You did your thing with this story. Loved it from start to finish.

After all this time, Obin finally realised all his mistake, all the things he did was nothing more then shame to the memories of the woman he loved.

Again good job, and on to the next
Ryujin Zangetsu 17 chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
Nice, Naruto was getting his ass kicked through this, but I got to say I loved it. Nice job man, you did damn good with this one.

On to the next
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 42 . 9/25/2014
Yep definitely a great conclusion. I am surprised that Naruto retains Tatsuya's abilities. Is is just something you added in? Or does it serve some purpose? I will have to read this again in case there is anything I forgot about. I hope to see other great stories from you in the future.