Reviews for One Hell of A Summer
UPDATE PLEASE! :D
More please. Thanks
perfect.manhattan chapter 9 . 4/19
I'm so thankful for thegoodshipcharloe's book club recommendations for leading me to this story! This is awesome and I hope that you'll update soon! You're killing Charlie and us with all the teasing...you're like the queen of the tease ;-) I hope that eventually as their relationship progresses, you'll up the rating to M...they've worked too hard for it to stay at a T ) Please post another chapter soon!

jenn.
IceonFire7 chapter 9 . 4/8
Oh my gosh, I've read this through a few times and I love it. So glad you're back to updating; I really hope you continue. That little daydream of Charlie's was HOT...can't wait to see them actually get together. SO looking forward to more.
driver picks the music chapter 9 . 4/3
Wow...that was...wow
I can't really say I blame her though, that would be a pretty easy fantasy to get lost in lol
So glad for an update. Hoping for more soon please. Loving it.
BassCharlie-SparrowHawke chapter 9 . 3/24
I was delighted to see the update here, and I sure hope you have more instore for us because that little daydream of Charlie's was hot.
Raquelgdc chapter 9 . 3/24
Wooooow so gooooood! When will we have the real deal?
I miss Revolution so much :'(((
Pleaseeee update soon !
JM2788 chapter 9 . 3/24
Yay! Very happy for the new chapter and what an excellent chapter it was! The family time and family BBQ was great! I liked Bass as the cook! I've always liked a man who could cook! And that fantasy...damn that was hot! Can't wait to read what happens next! Update soon please! :-)
jennsamm chapter 9 . 3/24
So glad you updated, I really was enjoining this story! Cannot wait for them to talk!
aboutnici chapter 9 . 3/24
Good chapter and I can't wait until I read what's going to happen next in this story!
MelissaMikaelson chapter 9 . 3/23
Happy that this story come back. I really miss charloe. Can't wait for another update!
LemonSupreme chapter 9 . 3/23
Yay! So excited to see an update. I hope you have more coming. Love the fantasy scene. Yum. More please! :) -Lemon
Hollywoodlove09 chapter 9 . 3/23
Not what i was expecting...loved it
Hollywoodlove09 chapter 8 . 2/3
Please come back and finish this