Reviews for Three Turns
Rook1801 chapter 20 . 10/5
happy birthday even though it isnt your birthdasy today have a good one whenever it is laml
The Septic Gryff chapter 77 . 9/3
This was wonderful,by far my favourite bits were the students being mixed up in the great hall and Albus ice skating. Also finally Harry kissed Severus,yes! Best ending ever :D
mythemagic chapter 77 . 8/30
Wth was the ending?! Harry can't be gay! No oooo
Anyways this was an amazing story...keep up the gd work
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 23 . 8/26
It would have been better to call Sirius Goofy.
Aria Eragon chapter 77 . 8/23
I read the last chapter, had a nice moment where everything was good, thEN CAME THE REALIZATION OF WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED IN CH 76. I literally sat in front of my computer, re-reading the last paragraphs of these last two chapters and whispering "shit" over and over until it fully sank in.

There may have been awkward moments - especially with the chapters sometimes feeling like they didn't really quite end and then jumping too far ahead in the next one - but goddamn, that last part made nothing else matter. It was just me, the plot twist god, and the realization that I actually shipped snarry for the second time in my life and you know what? maybe it's time to fully accept that part of me and delve into the depths of sin.
Alytiger chapter 13 . 7/31
Did they just create the nicknames? This chapter is amazing!
Alytiger chapter 11 . 7/31
Yesssss, poo is the baddest of bad curse words. For shame.
Alytiger chapter 4 . 7/31
Poor Harry, it must suck realizing that your father is a right asshole
Alytiger chapter 1 . 7/31
Remus heard that Sirius was in Azkaban... That's not a super stressful thing for this kid to know or anything
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 59 . 7/12

4th year - 74-75
5th year - 75-76
6th year - 76-77
7th year - 77-78

All were born in 1960 except for Sirius who was born November 3, 1959 (he was like Hermione almost a year older than everyone else)
Lily G Black chapter 37 . 7/12
Hi! How does Harry knows that he must kill Voldemort? As far as I can remember, he doesn't hold the knowledge of the prophesy... Enjoy your day! Lily Black
Syret chapter 77 . 7/6
Fandamtabules, I would give you a 10 if I could. Great story!
artemis chapter 77 . 6/28
It was epic
tsiddiqaamin chapter 75 . 6/12
I loved that Lilly was irritating. Always disliked her. Love Peter. Luurve Severus. And you taunt us with Hermione and Remus!
tsiddiqaamin chapter 76 . 6/12
We okay just read a few comments that found the adorable shipping at the end problematic... Love is LOVE. Does not descriminate. To have gender blind you from the humanity of their coming together is pitiful and I feel for you sad, sad people.