Reviews for Three Turns
crg234 chapter 77 . 4/22
So, Harry/Sev? What about Hermione and Remus? The time travelers are 13/14 and the other 2 are grow adults.
crg234 chapter 67 . 4/22
I have been enjoying your story very much. One thing though...I think you've been a bit to harsh on Lily in this story. She seems to get ganged up on by the others all the time. The entire Marauder group always seems to have a go at her. Plus, Hermione may not like it, but canon Hermione acted much the same way as Lily, but never had to take this much of a beating. The story has been quite intriguing, I love the premise. I wonder how the future a Harry and Hermione will have a relationship with her...that's his mother, yet he seems to hate everything about her.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 77 . 4/18
This was really great :)

I was a little confused at the end - were Harry and Hermione the adult versions, or the third year versions, when they reappeared in the hospital wing?

Otherwise, fantastic story :)
bookworm4life0812 chapter 77 . 4/17
This was great! I loved how the story flowed along nicely. I am glad Peter never went bad. I think he is a character that is underappreciated. Great job
lena chapter 52 . 4/14
I don't normally read stories like this and I normally just skip them over when i see them on the list. But I'm glad that I decided to read this one because it made me smile and laugh out loud. Your story is well written and even though the characters are OOC, somehow you made it natural that their OOCness doesn't matter anymore. Thank you for sharing with us.
Please, let Harry be Gay, let he be gay...
I have a headache reading your story, but it like this kind of headache.
Harriverse chapter 77 . 2/15
Great story!
Harriverse chapter 42 . 2/14
Why isn't Alice with them? Oh, yeah. In canon Alice is Lilly's best friend, but this story focuses on your characters.
Harriverse chapter 32 . 2/14
Why is Harry explaining himself to Sirius? He should be furious with him!
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 2/5
Eh. These characters are just too young. Prefer stories where they're at least 16.
Skyray chapter 77 . 2/3
But they're graduated and older now, right? lol Would be a pain to re-start school!

I for one am glad they got the last kiss :D
For a while there I was wondering if I was hallucinating things xD
Wooo! :D
Erm, they might want to tell the other about the planned betrayal thing and/or have like a second Fidelus location (of, the castle I guess) - so, you know, they're not standing around like idiots the day of the betrayal & get caught in a stray curse)
Time to pull him off the job? I mean, he's messing up their operation here.