Reviews for Three Turns
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 77 . 7/23
This was a very good story. As someone that does not like slash or Harry/Male pair ups at all in general, This story was well enough written that I could fully enjoy the story without it being ruined for me.
I was enjoying this until the Harry/Snape pairing was thrust to the forefront. Shame, I was really enjoying this too.
Linda chapter 77 . 6/21
Loved the story
SinfulPride chapter 77 . 3/17
FANTASTIC STORY! I'm not a huge fan of every aspect, but it was well written with funny and believable dialog and the plot was thought out with multiple layers, depth, and interesting originality. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter.
Satisfaction brought it back...
tanzar81 chapter 32 . 2/26
Please mark this fic accordingly. If your going to make Harry have a crush on Snape. Put m/m pairing. Or atleast m/m/angst.

I personally don't read m/m and hate nothing more than being into a fic for it to pop up in the middle of at the end with no warnings. It's the same as I don't read half demon stories. Whether it's Naruto, inuasha, or the odd Harry Potter one. I just don't read certain kinds of fics. So please as an author list your fics appropriately.
tanzar81 chapter 8 . 2/25
That might be one of the greatest Potter fanfiction lines ever.

"While I don't usually meddle"
This was an AMAZING story!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/2
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Wolfsnare chapter 6 . 2/1
K
MyKala chapter 9 . 1/17
So Cute!
fiction lover 333 chapter 59 . 1/16
It is a great story, but as a person born and raised in Greece myself I have to say that Karen is not a Greek name nor it is used here. But besides this it has a refreshing concept and an interesting plot.
A V ANGRY READER chapter 77 . 12/8/2016
YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT. I REALIZED THAT THIS IS TWO YEARS AGO BUT COME ON. NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR AT ALL. I DONT EVEN SHIP SEV AND HARRY BUT MY HEART IS CRUMBLING YOU CANNOT JUST DO THAT
Tenchi Knight chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
This story is absolutely freaking hilarious. In fact, the only way to make it better, is to have a stiff whisky Coke while reading it. :-) definitely definitely among my favorite. :-)
Brian1972 chapter 77 . 11/21/2016
Overall the soloution for the characters that had joined Voldemort at one point seemed a little bit to easy. Even with being rependant Snape still joined a terror organisation hellbend to exterminate all muggleborns (and thus Lily). That's not something solved with a simple:"Sorry my bad." Also if he still became the potions professor I hope they forced him to learn how to teach.

But still the idea is well drawn out and executed.