Reviews for Gray Morality
remillia x sakuya forever wwwwoooooooooooo
TLau18 chapter 22 . 6/9
Congrats on ruining my favourite Touhou character. Ah damn, this isnt Sakuya! She must be a imposter or something!

Urgh but in the end this IS your story, but it doesn't mean I liked it. The ending destroyed it for me.
kalbim chapter 22 . 4/21

That was... interesting... to say the least
OBSERVER01 chapter 22 . 2/28
excellent fic
GGFBank chapter 22 . 2/14
While great, this is too dark for normal audience. If you remove a lot of dark element in this fic. It will fit normal audience nicely.
GGFBank chapter 10 . 2/14
A strange but I gotta admit that this was nice idea. It seem a bit strange to see that LightLight story turn into something this dark though.
Newy chapter 22 . 2/1
Fun read.
Kaldi97 chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
I Before A Except After K chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
It occurs to me. Remi did all of this because she was bored. Genocide on a global scale. And she did it for the lulz. Your Remilia is the queen of /b/.
neogoki chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Sakuya and pads, that just had to happen at the worst possible moment for mr. taxcollector
Murphy strikes again
Louise's new job: Royal Maid to the Princess
whoa, Henrietta is playing hardball
Sekai -The World chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Epic, marvelous story. The twist from Zero canon, the maid army- wait whatever happened to Siesta? Should be dead since wardes is alive. There was the suspense I thought Siesta would screw the good end too. All the while reading the last three chapters I kept having bgm of two steps from hell playing in my head, making the reading moment and story much more epic.

Oh wait, it might be a bad end, 500 years later Reimu ain't gonna be alive anymore. Remilia's gonna grief about that, unless she screw fate of course. Would you give an answer to that? Wait, that means what's going to happen to the Scarlet Devil Mansion? Fairies on the loose? Sleeping beauty Meiling? Scarlet Devil Mansion becomes Rainbow Magician Library? Koakuma become perfect demon/succubus? Flandre become head of mansion? Suddenly so much more possibilities and unanswered questions...

Oh well, great story and wouldn't want to have it any other way. Having Kirche killed unexpectedly made me realize how un-annoying the story can become. To be honest, it made me realize she doesn't have much meaning or importance in the story, heck Montermy(?) and Girche have their respective love potion and beat-girche-ass moment to make them more important. Real glad she's out of the way for this maleficent story.

Rambling because second paragraph's many future possibilities kept me awake. Oh well, it's sure is a pleasure reading this. Love it! Sekai the world signing out.
Shino chapter 22 . 10/4/2014
OMG. That was epic! So fun
It's interesting to see a different take on Wardes.
Aaah Remmmiiiii is awesome
Sakuya is awesome
Well, I have no much more to say than this was awesome.
Really, I need to get a bigger vocab, but I really really enjoyed reading this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Been a pretty good story so far, back when you killed off Tabitha and Kirche I knew we'd be going waaay off the rails and I know how hard it is to write without the foundation of canon to go on. I'm actually getting kinda turned off these last couple chapters due to the lack of Sakuya though. I know you have plot and Sakuya isn't there for parts...but man this last chapter she was barely in it at all.

I'm also not positive you are familiar with Sakuya's power since you seem to be misrepresenting it in this last chapter especially. I can take that you are putting limits on Sakuya's power to keep some tension in the story (even if she canonically COULD have taken out the entire Albion army in one time-stop) but Louise's void magic shouldn't be able to affect Sakuya at all since her time manipulation is not magic and thus cannot be dispelled. Officially it is "a rare power which cannot be taught" but not actually magic - more a natural ability which causes completely natural effects with the laws of physics.

Basically Louise's void shouldn't do diddly to Sakuya's knives since there is nothing to dispel. They aren't moving by magic, each and every knife is moving by kinetic energy so unless Louise's dispel can stop a punch it can't stop ANY of Sakuya's knives.

My willing suspension of disbelief also broke when Louise, a half-starved fledgling vampire with nil combat experience, fought even remotely on par with a centuries-old master vampire with incredibly potent magical and physical abilities. I feel like you might have written yourself into a corner at some point since Louise and Henrietta should by all rights have been killed in less than a minute - about 0.5 nanoseconds since nothing should be able to stop Sakuya from slitting their throats during time stop - but they need to live/win because the story says so. Given the number of deaths so far I haven't been expecting a happy ending - and honestly if you planned and an ending with Louise and Henrietta alive you REALLY shouldn't have picked such powerful opponents since canonically either Sakuya or Remilia alone could solo the Zero no Tsukaima universe without any trouble. It's a bit like trying to have Superman be taken down by ordinary guns really.
nanayoung chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
I. Loved it.

Seriously, everything about this fic was so original.
Random Reviewer chapter 22 . 6/23/2014
This story started out well enough, but it eventually went downhill and I find myself enjoying it less the further the story got.

The needless death of Kirche and Tabitha certainly left a bad taste in my mouth and the main character, Sakuya, felt one dimensional.

But my biggest gripe with this story, is the ending. The ending felt incredibly lackluster. Remilia only did it because she was bored?There are so many other reasons you can use that are less lackluster than a simple "I was bored" such as being dissatisfied in Gensokyo and thus, she decided to invade Halkegenia to build a world to her own liking. Remilia's actions has damaged Halkegenia greatly and the only consequence she gets is being locked up for 500 years? What does 500 years even matter for an immortal vampire? And her actions didn't even matter to her nor did it matter to Sakuya despite all she's been through with Louise.

Honestly, I thought Sakuya was going to have trouble deciding who to side with when she finally reunites with Remilia since Sakuya has admitted that she does like Louise. But then, she sided with Remilia in a heartbeat. She didn't even have to think about it. So, what was the point of all that talk of how Sakuya likes Louise? I certainly don't see any.

And the familiar runes, Patchouli has stated that the runes should make the bearer feel affection for their master but it apparently only worked a certain extent on Sakuya. The issue was then dropped, never to be explored again. Why bring it up when you're not even going to explore the issue?

All in all, reading through this story, it begs the question, "just what was the point?" Pretty much nothing's changed other than Halkegenia being in ruins now. I was hoping the ending would give me answers to the unexplored issues and the meaningless deaths. It didn't. The story wasn't bad nor is your skills as a writer but there are certainly quite a few flaws that led to my dissatisfaction with the story. I apologize if this review sounds like a "flame", that was not my intention. I hope this review can be useful to you.