Reviews for Gray Morality
Mernom chapter 22 . 11/23/2017
Welp, this was a very interesting read. The plot divergence was done well, and the things you included explain the background divergence too. The ending was somewhat a downer, but it concluded things nicely.

I haven't played Touhou, so I can't unbiasly say that Remilia needs someone to knock her out if her illusion of godhood. Having power is not reason enough to use it... Then again, the Youkai population in it's entirety seems to follow that creed, so it's a wider spread problem.
Mernom chapter 19 . 11/23/2017
Things just went from bad to worse. Can it get messed up any more?
Mernom chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
And things for complicated again.
Mernom chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
And things for complicated again.
Mernom chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
Ok, this was badass.
Mernom chapter 14 . 11/22/2017
One reason I like this story is that I've never seen THAT character written quite like this. So it cought me off guard. I kept anticipating him to follow his usual shenanigans, and when it turned out that he won't, it was unexpected, new. Which is great... A story you can expect is not a very good one.

Also, st this point I'm assuming that count Mott was offed off screen, since it's way too late for his arc. Plus, the corruption cleansing plan will definitely trip him.
Mernom chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
Things get really heated up. This is the best kind of canon divergence, it has enough link to have emerged from the same (or in this case, somewhat altered) circumstances, and still produce a different result (which is what many Crossover fanfics fail to address... Nothing is more frustrating than reading a Crossover from two Fandoms that you had high hopes for, only for it to change absolutely nothing).

Also, Eva-Chan called, she wants her spell back.
Mernom chapter 11 . 11/22/2017
Excellent job with the last scene.
Mernom chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
See my previous review.
Mernom chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
For all its worth, I think that the whole pad thing is it canon. She's not that weak in that department IIRC.

On other news, things are slowly spinning out of control! This is looking to be a very chaotic situation...
Mernom chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
That first part was perfect, especially after the ending of the last chapter.
Mernom chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
Wait, that's canon? Her time stop has no maintenance cost? That's freaking OP. And now that she has taken over the maid stuff... I expected count Mott to have a bad time.

As for that last scene, I'm not sure if it was the familiar bond finally acting up, or old trauma. Either way, it was quite sweet.
YeTianshi chapter 22 . 11/10/2017
Wow, this was a great fic. Just amazing. While I wasn't really fond of Remilia getting locked up, especially when nothing she did affected Gensokyu, I LOVED how Sakuya stayed with her there even if she didn't need to, that emotional connection was priceless.
YeTianshi chapter 8 . 11/9/2017
Ok, while I really like this fic so far, this chapter there was one thing that really messed with the immersion for me. The water spirit talking feels like a really bad ghost impression from an 8 year old. You should have used italics, or bolds, anything else really.
Smilexcynical chapter 22 . 8/25/2017
From the start, to the buildup, to the finish, all of the are flawlessly executed. This book is gold. Thank you for writing this, as it being joy to my otherwise mundane day.