Reviews for Gray Morality
Acerman chapter 22 . 4/1
This was amazing, truly and unbelievably. Words cannot express how much this story rocks, and it shames me to try. I really, really found this story beautiful. Thank you.
hga chapter 5 . 3/16
Excellent, the anthropic principle principle applied to fanfic: any alternate ZnT universe in which Sakuya is summoned is one where Dirfinger is a knife.
ItzABlueWulf chapter 22 . 1/20
This is dark, but i really couldn't stop reading; it was like a train wreckage, despite being horrifying i couldn't stop looking at it. So for those of you of light-heart STAY AWAY FROM THIS FIC!
rereade chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
It bathed the room in a strange scarlet hue as we went about our evening.
OH SHIT IS GON GO DOWNNN
On the reread chapter 15 . 11/21/2016
Fate has us on the path to war and ruin—so let's show fate that it's wrong!"
DAMNNNNNN
Guest chapter 22 . 11/18/2016
Wow, this story was a lot better then I would have ever expected.
10/10
Hii-tan chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
Well... that escalated quickly.
cdonovan chapter 22 . 9/10/2016
Not exactly a good ending what with the apocalypse and all but absolutely a satisfying end. This might just be my new favorite FoZ fanfic )
AmazingAnimeAmulet chapter 22 . 9/3/2016
Wow... Even though this book was merciless, I couldn't stop reading it. I mean,
Tabitha and Kirche: Stabbed multiple times by Sakuya before they died
Montmorency: Rotting (May have been killed by Remilia) in jail
Guiche: Killed by Remilia; was eaten by Louise
Louise: Turned into a vampire
Well, you warned me by rating it M.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2016
Wow. I can honestly say I did not expect that ending. Even mostly through the story, I wasn't expecting the apocalypse to occur because of tampering with fate. It was an interesting ride.

On a side note, that ending with Sakuya choosing her mistress above all else reminds me a lot of Maria from Mad Father. They both were accepted off of the streets by morally questionable characters, and as a result have devoted their entire being to their saviors. No matter how many people they kill, no matter why they do it, the servants stay by their master's side, until the end.
AkaruiNagaiyumi chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
it is rather unlike sakuya to kill off offenders like that, i know you are trying to show her efficiency but usualy sakuya incapitate her enemies, not just kill them off.
duck doge-ers chapter 22 . 3/25/2016
much wow good read many likes 10/10 would read again
BluJuice chapter 22 . 3/18/2016
I must say, reading this has been a delight. I wish I had found this sooner, I've been suffering from good story withdrawal for the past 12 months!

Regardless, this was a great story, a nice roller coaster of fun, and you portrayed the characters well... Not to mention I hadn't seen many grammar errors, and you're one of the few authors on this site that understand that one shouldn't use AN's so often, it honestly takes away from the story. The content was well-delivered and the plot flowed nicely...

I can't say if certain characters were out of character, as I haven't ever played Touhou Project (and the characters who WERE OOC on the FoZ side actually had an explanation for their new and improved personalities), but I can assume you didn't screw up there.

The chapters were pretty long, and I spent over 30 minutes reading each (except the Epilogue) one. I can see you put some time and thought into this, and I would like to say, on behalf of basically everyone who read this story, we appreciate it. It's a shame some characters met an untimely end, but it certainly furthered the plot and made it all the more realistic.

All in all, great story. I'd give this a 8/10, well done!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
Wow she's being mind raped into liking a sleeping girl, super creepy.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2015
remillia x sakuya forever wwwwoooooooooooo