Reviews for Gray Morality
Wow. I can honestly say I did not expect that ending. Even mostly through the story, I wasn't expecting the apocalypse to occur because of tampering with fate. It was an interesting ride.

On a side note, that ending with Sakuya choosing her mistress above all else reminds me a lot of Maria from Mad Father. They both were accepted off of the streets by morally questionable characters, and as a result have devoted their entire being to their saviors. No matter how many people they kill, no matter why they do it, the servants stay by their master's side, until the end.
AkaruiNagaiyumi chapter 9 . 6/1
it is rather unlike sakuya to kill off offenders like that, i know you are trying to show her efficiency but usualy sakuya incapitate her enemies, not just kill them off.
duck doge-ers chapter 22 . 3/25
much wow good read many likes 10/10 would read again
BluJuice chapter 22 . 3/18
I must say, reading this has been a delight. I wish I had found this sooner, I've been suffering from good story withdrawal for the past 12 months!

Regardless, this was a great story, a nice roller coaster of fun, and you portrayed the characters well... Not to mention I hadn't seen many grammar errors, and you're one of the few authors on this site that understand that one shouldn't use AN's so often, it honestly takes away from the story. The content was well-delivered and the plot flowed nicely...

I can't say if certain characters were out of character, as I haven't ever played Touhou Project (and the characters who WERE OOC on the FoZ side actually had an explanation for their new and improved personalities), but I can assume you didn't screw up there.

The chapters were pretty long, and I spent over 30 minutes reading each (except the Epilogue) one. I can see you put some time and thought into this, and I would like to say, on behalf of basically everyone who read this story, we appreciate it. It's a shame some characters met an untimely end, but it certainly furthered the plot and made it all the more realistic.

All in all, great story. I'd give this a 8/10, well done!
Wow she's being mind raped into liking a sleeping girl, super creepy.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/18/2015
remillia x sakuya forever wwwwoooooooooooo
TLau18 chapter 22 . 6/9/2015
...
Congrats on ruining my favourite Touhou character. Ah damn, this isnt Sakuya! She must be a imposter or something!

Urgh but in the end this IS your story, but it doesn't mean I liked it. The ending destroyed it for me.
kalbim chapter 22 . 4/21/2015
Well...

That was... interesting... to say the least
OBSERVER01 chapter 22 . 2/28/2015
excellent fic
GGFBank chapter 22 . 2/14/2015
While great, this is too dark for normal audience. If you remove a lot of dark element in this fic. It will fit normal audience nicely.
GGFBank chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
A strange but I gotta admit that this was nice idea. It seem a bit strange to see that LightLight story turn into something this dark though.
Newy chapter 22 . 2/1/2015
Fun read.
Kaldi97 chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Awesome.
I Before A Except After K chapter 22 . 11/23/2014
It occurs to me. Remi did all of this because she was bored. Genocide on a global scale. And she did it for the lulz. Your Remilia is the queen of /b/.
neogoki chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Sakuya and pads, that just had to happen at the worst possible moment for mr. taxcollector
Murphy strikes again