Reviews for Crimson Red Wings
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 1 . 3/21
Hey! Sorry to hear you dropped this. -_- I hope it'll be one that you rewrite, though. I literally just came up with a very similar fanfiction idea/plotline just the other night, and decided to look up FB/MR crossovers to see if anyone else had been thinking along a similar line as me. Imagine my surprise when, out of only 7 fanfictions, one person had. :) Thanks for writing this.
I totally understand the whole depression thing. I'm still dealing with it, myself, and it is detrimental to a fanfiction author's update routine. *sigh* If you need someone to rant to, or just talk to, shoot me a PM. I'm always open to new conversations/rants. It actually does help, you know.
Anyhow, thanks again for the awesome fanfiction. Night~!
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
Okay. Personally, i like the story. It is different from anything i have ever seen. If possible, i would LIKE to read more. (Oh well, if you dont want to continue it). The perspective Is cool and different. Thanks and I hope you get over depression. Its hard, but i have faith. No one is worthless. Stay strong.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Please update
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Please continue this, it's really great and I need to know what happens next, you can't end a story with only one chapter! *shakes without by the throat anime style*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
This has so much potential all you have to do is update it and a full fleshed story will aperture
MystyNyght chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
... update, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER! MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO KYO!
Allen: *sweatdrops* Oh great. Another one.
Yuki: I'm getting out of here before it gets out of hand. *leaves*
Allen: I'm going with you. *leaves*
Danny: Byebye. *leaves*
Alyson B. Kirkland chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Continue Pleeaasse it is a great beggining so I would like to see the rest of the story.
PotterVengerLock chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Love the beginning I think that Max should come to japan after "Tiger" that would be an interesting plot twist.
Honeydukes' Howler chapter 1 . 10/12/2013