Reviews for Little Knight
dracohalo117 chapter 4 . 4/5
So, Pyrrha and Jaune have met before...interesting...

dracohalo117
dracohalo117 chapter 3 . 4/5
I liked that bit with Jaune shutting Weiss down, very nice...

dracohalo117
Jaune Arc chapter 7 . 3/2
Please update this is great I like how you made Jaune a good fighter without his aura this looks great keep up the good work and update please
Kotomine Ozpin chapter 1 . 2/17
REJOICE, Jaune Arc; Your wish shall be fulfilled!
charles.reyna.54 chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
This was so awesome keep it up
KazukiTheExiled chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
I like it. But please, PLEASE learn how to use past tense.
It would have been absolutely GREAT if you learned past tense.
You are right . . . NOT chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
YES a new chapter!
Tangolikeoak chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
I am loving this!
Please keep writing!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
Sorry I'm late, so anyway Omakes are really nice, I did the same with my Persona fic, just be sure you understand comedy well.

Once again thanks for all the Pyrrha and Jaune moments I'm really needing something like this, aside from all this fighting will anything new change in the transition of the fic? I mean will they go the way of the series or on their own path?
ryuzaki90 chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I just started reading today and I like it but I have some advice dont use to many omake characters it will be to hard to keep up with all of them and I like what you did with jaune's aura changing color for an instant I like what your doing keep it up
destinyTail0 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Nice job on this part. Hope you can do more, but don't exert yourself.
You are right . . . NOT chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
HELL YEAH YOU UPDATED!
BookFreak27 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Nice story. Freaking Cliffie though :b. Hope you continue the story because it seems interesting and a good read.
You are right . . . NOT chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Fantastic!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Childhood friends with Pyrrha, YES! That's just perfect for me, sure it's a generic anime relationship but it's just so sweet. Though I also see that you got Ruby in on trying to get with Jaune, or at least you're hinting it. If you don't know who to pair them with don't do an instory vote that just turns into a bunch of spamming, though your review counter would probably go up in the hundreds if you did.

Kinda alot to read, so it's difficult for me to see any of the mistakes you did but there's a few of them.