Reviews for It's Never Over pt 2
Diesel Driver chapter 21 . 9/11/2017
Well it's sad to see that this story hasn't been updated here either. I followed over from TTHM the Buffy crossover site. 13 years and no updates. Quite sad as this deserves a decent ending.
Anyone know if the author is still alive?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2014
:) still waiting
Guest chapter 21 . 8/24/2014
is this finished? just wondering
Guest chapter 21 . 6/14/2014
the last chapters are coming?
Mekora chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
It has been 10 years since this story has been updated and it is still my favorite Buffy xover. I don't know if the author still frequents this site but if you do, please finish this story! I remember when I first discovered this story and would come home from school everyday to check to see if it was updated and would immediately put off homework and everything else if it had, I just had to see what the next chapter led to. Now it's 10 years later, and I still check this website about once every year or so just to see if by chance the author has come back to finish. It speaks very highly of your writing ability that even though it has been 10 years, people are still reviewing and asking you to finish. Please! I wanna see how it all ends, does Buffy leave to go back to Sunnydale? Does Legolas die to save her? Is there a happy ending for them? I wanna know!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2013
more coming right? i really like to read this piece... :):):):):):):)):):):):):):):):):):):)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
I'm still hoping to see this till the end
Guest chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
awaiting new chapters
Guest chapter 21 . 5/31/2013
Just wondering when this will be finished because it is a good story!
tigersmeleth chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
I know it's been about nine years...but I do hope that you will continue with this!
VioletEyes14 chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
I understand that it has been quite awhile since your last update. And I really really hope that you are not dead. If so, rest in peace. If not, which I hope is true as it is the most likely, I urge to finish this fic. I have definitely enjoyed it and I know many others have as well. Even if you are no longer "into" the fanfiction world, it seems as though you are only a few chapters from completion. Thank you! I really do live this fic.
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
I know you haven't updated in nearly nine years, but this is such a good story and it really does deserve to be finished. And all your dedicated readers and reviewers deserve to know what was going to happen with Galadriel's prophecy!
And, if it was too long ago for you even to remember what I'm on about, just, please go back, remind yourself of the story and spend just a little bit of time to let us know what would have happened, had real life not gotten in the way for you.
Thanks for the story so far,
Liz x
pottermania bis chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
The relationship between Legolas and Buffy is cute and they are so good together. And Buffy's humor!
pottermania bis chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Legolas is so cute when he goes all protector of Buffy!
pottermania bis chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
Please tell me seomeone will kick the ass of this evil serpent! Poor Buffy; she should have gone with the others!