Reviews for React Watch Believe Yikes
GreatZero chapter 73 . 9/28
I'm intersetind in where this is going...
Serious chapter 1 . 9/27
...really? These "Critics United" are the reason both "RWBY watches death battle" and "RWBY watches Samurai Jack"? Are down?

And now they're going after this? This is completely ridiculous.

Ok. Before I rant a little here I'm just going to say that I know I'm just a faceless guy on the Internet, who holds absolute no power or sway over this.

And I acknowledge I'll just be another drop in the bucket but I'll be dammed if I let another one of my favorite reaction fics be taken down without me saying anything.

This has got to be the stupidest reason to try to take down a fic. I won't pretend to know why the fuck you're doing this. Maybe you actually think for whatever reason this is helping. Or maybe you're just an asshole who likes to fuck with people.

Attacking fics like this for whatever reason is just idiotic and childish. It hurts the writers, people reading, and if people like whoever is attacking win in the long run it will just drive people away.

I know you don't care about what I just said. And that's if the person or people responsible for this even care enough to fucking read this. So overall just think about this, what. The. Fuck. Is this fic hurting?

I'm sorry for the rant and the foul language fouling up your comment section Unknown. But I just had to say something, I hope this stuff blows over and you can write in peace, I love this fic even with the occasional OOC moment. It's a constant laugh and I've read it several times. I have no life! :-D
dark digidestine chapter 71 . 9/24
nope, its still plenty bullshit. Its just that A. theres other even more bullshit things out there. and B. everyone with a name (except maybe salem) has acsees to the same basic level of bullshit as everyone else.
Thaiboy chapter 2 . 9/23
This posting is for the anti-react critics. It also a PM to any anti-React critics I find.

Author of blank react fanfiction are welcome to read it as well as supporter. Because let be honest. Are they really reading our reviews saying to fuck off? Or our PM?

Start of message...

Let be civil for a brief moment.

I advise you to be careful. The last thing you need is people searching for you via IP address for shit and giggles. If you want to act like a self righteous knight of Internet/fanfiction justice then continue. Be our guest. Just know the Internet ain't secure.

I'm not the threatening you. I'm being real like how you and your fellow United Crities are. Don't take it as a threat.

I'm entitle to my words as well as yours.

If you can ruin HARMLESS fanfic cause it the right thing to do. I applaud you.

Our hero. Maybe you love the idea of how your inbox is filled with infidel or criminal breaking the rules. And your signed reviews and outbox emit pure truth.

Yes, we get #3 and #6 is violated and we get you have the audacity to post the guidelines on your profile or profiles our guardian of fanfic purity. It can be rewritten. But what the harm if fanfiction in it name alone a disclaimer?

Your argument is more founded if one of the react fic authors profits off of it.

OH WAIT! You don't give a damn and casually deleting this or alright ignoring it.

So I ask you. Be truthful. Are you doing it for kicks? Don't be a bitch and give me or any of us a straight answer.

WHY ARE YOU DEDICATING YOUR FREE TIME TO RUIN WORK AUTHORS WHO MEAN NO HARM? Bringing joy to their followers each update.

'Enforcer' like you. If I were to give a example are everyday law abiding citizen.

Scenario : Your driving down a street when you see a J-walker. Instead of slowing down to let him/her pass. Because you can stop or slow down and no harm will come to either party. Instead you speed up and ram right into the J-Walker. Then afterward, you call the cops, argue that the 'law' is on your side and feel no simpathy for the damage you cause because YOU follow the rules and smiling like the mayor(admin) will give you a reward.

As if you and your compatriot are starting something akin to YouTube Heros on .

At least the fine bros have the decency to go back on their word

Give all of us a straight answer. Let be civil instead of copying and pasting.
Silly-Scare-Crow chapter 1 . 9/23
God Damnit! God-Mother Fucking-Damn It!
They're already trying to ruin the Death Battle reactions, and now they're trying to kill this too! How in the flying fuck are this Critics United jokes still able to exist?!
Are there no rules about Harassment on this site, because I'm pretty sure the hitching they throw at Authors count!?
Metal navy do the world a favor and just SHUT UP! No one cares. Its not your story it's not your website and you don't speak for the everyone in this site. How would you like it if everyone came together to get rid of you from this site. You're the only causing problems.
ch chapter 1 . 9/23
Metal navy, Con đī me may cái thang đī chó mât day. May rānh quá thì đi bú căc thang cha chó đe cūa may đi. Thang đī lôn.
Metal Navy chapter 1 . 9/22
Hello. I'm here to inform you that this violates site rules.

Entries not allowed:
2. One or two liners.
3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.
5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.
6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Violation(s); #3 MST, #6 Script format

Also, you violated one of the "Actions not allowed" rules;

Actions not allowed:
1. Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
2. Rewriting names of characters/locations of one story in order to upload to multiple categories.
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Violation(s); #3 Copying from a previously published work

I suggest either editing out the scene from "Red vs. Blue" and any script format present, or moving this to another site.

Metal Navy
freefall-gypsy chapter 43 . 9/20
Actually what sister said was "O' malley It was not here already." and she was using proper Spanish while Lopez speaks Google Translate so he had no right to say her Spanish sucks.
freefall-gypsy chapter 41 . 9/20
I think people hate on Noire so much is the fact that instead of being annoying as you intended she comes across as too perverted and is thus Boring at least to me, also a couple of chapters ago you had Yang go off at Simmons and Griff about Sheila, Why would she do that when they didn't insult her/it. they were just talking about her lying to Simmons and Griff was being sarcastic that was directed at Simmons and no insult to Sheila at all.
treytucker891 chapter 73 . 9/17
ok i just got dun reading this and i got to say its a ok story. the only thing i see wrong with it so far is the cast of rwby needs to shut the f-uck up! seriously if you got to talk ever two words of the movie than you don't need to watch it at all.
Bman000444 chapter 1 . 9/14
I'm sorry but since RvB season 14 came out I can't read this without doing a vic voice in my head.
bayhon282004 chapter 1 . 9/12
Just found this. An interesting angle for the story. Love it.
RNG 117 chapter 1 . 9/5
Hey, when will this be updated? I do realize that you have a lot of (I'm assuming) current projects on your plate right now, but I would just like to know when to expect the next chapter.
D.K.N chapter 73 . 9/5
...Is it dead? It's two months (plus two days) without any update or explanation on the main page for lack of update, with half a dozen other fics updated ahead of it...
2,324 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »