Reviews for React Watch Believe Yikes
Dude just be paitent i dont know how to spell
Alfonse08 chapter 12 . 10/3
Well Season 1 is over and done with, but can team RWBY survive the craziness of the seasons to come? Given what we've seen so far...doubtful.
Alfonse08 chapter 2 . 10/2
You know unless it's vitally important to the plot, might I suggest going back and revising some of your earlier chapters so they're more in line with canon in terms of character backgrounds.
dragonbookaddict chapter 67 . 10/2
I just have a few things I want to say. First, HURRAY FOR THE SPIDER-MAN REFERENCE! I am HUGE Spider-Man fan! Did you know he's one of the few superheroes who can possibly exist in real life? It's because all living things actually have the exact same DNA coding, but the only difference is what's turned on and what's turned off (a Caboose level explanation, but I'm on a character limit) so if someone turned on the right sequence at the right stage of development in an embryo, an actual Spider-Man can be born! Second, I really like this story. There are so many twists and turns that my ADD brain isn't outstripping the plot and making me bored. That's really hard to do, and I'm happy to find a story capable of doing that.
Epsilon246 chapter 1 . 9/28
This one is for when you get to the end of the season
[[After the Meta get's thrown of a cliff and Griff gets back up]]
Yang: Still... What's the bet the Meta is just gonna climb up?
Weiss: It doesn't seem like a fall like that could kill him.
Ruby (slipping into T'Ambrose mode): I disagree.
Blake: How come?
Ruby: The Meta too alot of damage during that fight most notably Tucker's stab.
Yang: So?
Ruby: There's an ocean at the bottom of that cliff and the Meta's very heavy armour has holes in it.
Weiss: His armour would flood; if the fall doesn't kill him...
Noire: He'd drown; doesn't matter how tough you are if you can't breath.
Yang: So he's dead then?
Ruby: Definetely.
Hurry the fuck up.
Thaqif chapter 1 . 9/14
If you ever finish the chapter's season, the next is Red vs Blue Reaction and make it more longer than ever.
archsage328 chapter 67 . 9/13
This One Goes To Eleven was the first Red vs. Blue episode I ever saw, and since discovering this story, I've been really looking forward to seeing you tackle. And let me tell ya, the wait was worth it! Thank you for so many amazing laughs this chapter!
Adepta Kate chapter 67 . 9/10
Ugh, my brain! Reading this was somewhat unpleasant and tedious, eh. I read this piece of work, and since I'm technically allowed to write down my thoughts on this site to whatever pieces of literature I come across here I'm gonna attempt to write a "short" review.

If this gets deleted then I guess the author can't take criticism.

The concept for this 'story' is a fine idea and I would like to see more of these kinds of stories written. But after reading this I found myself bored, and that everything outside of the characters of RWBY reacting to the show uninteresting. Although it could be entertaining if this was written by a more competent author, or if you thought this story out with the characters having interesting, in-character reactions and conversations rather than having them talk shit just to fill in space between the dialogues from Red vs Blue.

Also I’m not opposed to OCs being used within stories IF they’re not main characters. The OC within this 'story' is annoying and not needed seeing how it is only used to crack cheap jokes, puns, initiating sexual innuendos, meta-references and is basically a circle jerking character to be used by the readers to insert their 'jokes', and I do hope that this isn't a self-insert character used by the author. I practically ignored the OC and any conversations with it later on, and with me ignoring it I found that the 'story' can be rather entertaining without it.

Maybe I'm just more used to reading online stories, and published novels that has some quality to the writing, but I can't find myself liking this 'story'. It may not seem like it, but I'm also capable of finding simple and lower quality written stories to be entertaining. Still if the 'story' starts to feel like a chore then I guess this piece of work could've been better off with a little bit more time in the oven, and possibly with a think tank. I gave this 'story' multiple chances in the past, but it's a bit difficult for me to enjoy the 'story' with the characters of RWBY feeling like they're borderline OC's with them being so out of character. Only real enjoyable parts I found within this is the dialogue from Red vs Blue.

Although I guess I can see why others may find this story enjoyable seeing how it can be a little meta. I guess this kind of story is just not for me. I do hope I didn't come across as an asshole, and that I may be incorrect about the self-insert and circle jerking bit, but these are my thoughts. Try not to have a heart attack over this, eh.
TheMAO17 chapter 67 . 9/9
Damn...poor Grif. And poor Ruby, while I'm at it.

Anyway...just to say it, but I think the whole "blood-of-unborn-children" thing was a BIT much.

Also...there is only ONE being capable of killing SpaceGodzilla, and it's Godzilla. Because of that, this chapter is forever flawed.

Other than that, awesome chapter!
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 67 . 9/7
Ahh okay gotcha. They'll be shocked as hell when he shows up again back in Season 10 haha

Awesome reactions to the 11th episode.

Was...that a reference to Gekiranger? Unless you have no idea what that is, ignore what I typed out.
Texwolf117 chapter 67 . 9/7
another fine chapter
Silent howl chapter 1 . 9/7
Did anyone see the last episode for red vs blue season 13?
G2BattleConvoy chapter 67 . 9/7
Welp, RWBYN are fucked.
Is this ghostly spectre somehow connected to Allison?

Just gonna call that now, since they did experience Ghost!Weiss.
Keep up the Awesome work, Unknown Hero!
1,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »