Reviews for Accidental memory
HoRnIe DeMoN chapter 5 . 2/26
Wow this is crazy! I would love to read more, I hope it hasn't been abandoned. Very suspenseful!
Lightsbane1905 chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
...
well
this isn't good...
ValentineZombie chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
-loud shrieking- ohmyreohmyreohmyre! what-what-the-huh?! O.O the only real question I have is Arthur, what are you doing? Like holy shit you're basically going to ignore the fact that there is blood on your sister and neither of you know where it came from! Yeah, lets just push that aside and burn all the evidence and wash it down the drain! Shit just got real.
TiffDizzle chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Whoa, that was freaky, Morgan waking up with blood on her hands and not remembering anything, i wonder what she did! And then Mark waking up in the hospital, saying something about Morgana...hmmm things seem to be a bit twisted!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
oh
lovely

GET SALT
TiffDizzle chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Whoa, eventful chapter here. So Mark woke up and remembered Morgan's voice, and kinda knew who she was. Then, she was possessed by Morgana La Fay. Interesting, although I have to admit I'm still kinda in the dark about a lot...
TiffDizzle chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Whoa, so the victim can be tied together to Morgan and Arthur huh? Hmmm, maybe something happened in a previous life?! Lol, well I sure am dying to know all about this green eyed thing and what it has to do with the siblings!
TiffDizzle chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I think I'm a little lost here, but you said 'as the brothers exited the room', Morgan is his sister right? I'm kinda confused about the people still lol. But whoa, as soon as they left the 'thing' comes out, UH-ERS!
TiffDizzle chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
UH-OH! OMG poor Morgan, she didn't mean to run over the guy, I can just imagine how crummy she feels. I mean, you did a really good job with all the emotions and stuff, this is just like watching a show, but seriously, could i have expected anything less from you Rina? OKay, so being plagued by horrible nightmares and a shadow on the side of the road with green glowing eyes that a cat didn't care for, hmmm, i'm very curious to find out who/what this things is!
ValentineZombie chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Hooray, Mark is has awakened! :D ... but umm, Uh Oh, Morgana is taking over! Aaaaaahhhhh! This story totally went from sad, to happy, to double trouble! XDDD LOVE IT! Shit is about to get real, y'all!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
What the hell art those eyes? Like Hera from Hercules the legendary journeys?
ValentineZombie chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Oooo things are getting better and better as we go along! That beginning moment with Morgan and Mark was like "whoa!", that must have felt pretty damn scary {ya know, it being very unusual for every day life lol obviously...} Hmm, wonder why Mark seems to familiar, eh? ;) But heh, those mysterious greens eyes/shadows aren't very happy with this situation... better watch our Morgan!
ValentineZombie chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
oh Snapple, second update in a day! :D this made me quite happy! But anyways, the more I read, the more I love the idea! I do, I do, I do!