Reviews for What Would Happen If We Kissed
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This was perfect. Not too dark, not too fluffy. Thanks! I'm new to revolution & to the Charlie Monroe fandom, but I really appreciate the time you put into this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Holy hell, that was good!
WOW chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
*Q* ... wow. That was one amazing fic!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Their chemistry was extremely intense! OMG!
Well done!
kkurtenbach5 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Wow. You're really good at this whole writing thing. I enjoyed the ratio of backstory to smut. Definitely a must read.
mlreevedmacc.ed chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I think all I can say is wow! You should definitely keep posting.
LindaMarie04 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
You have now officially ruined anything the writers could think up to give us as a scene between these two if they do ever pair them up on the show and they have a first time. You know that, right? Sorry writing so much to you, but I'm reading all your fics at once.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Loved it
cdewinter78 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Just - wow, beautifully written and shamelessly HOT!
saderia chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was hot. I was hoping for more.
Wren Maxwell chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow...holy crap... *fans self* that was awesome. :) And on a more eloquent note, I loved the way you described their relationship; just enough backstory to justify the buildup of tension without being overdone. Well written with plenty of humor, which can be a key component of smut! Wonderful job, can't wait to read more Revolution fic from you!
monroesgirl1998 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
so intimate ;) love it! charloe is just so amazing! great work xx
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This is AMAZING! - I wish you'd write more )
ClaudiaRain chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
You have no idea how much I loved this story! It's the first Bass/Charlie story I ever read, and it pretty much cemented my love for this pairing. Please consider writing more, because this was amazing.
heather.kapica1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I think I need a cold shower now - and a fresh pair of undies. ;-) LOL More please!