Reviews for Transformers Animated: The adventures of Skyfall
FireDragon345 chapter 10 . 2/6
AWESOME!
veronica.toon.7 chapter 10 . 2/1
Ha, I love the twins' reaction to Bulkhead's painting reaction from Skyfall at the end there. All those who seek attention from Skyfall, beware the twins' wrath. Hope Sari can keep the peace between all of them before the night is done, 'because it looks like there's going to be some competition between all; of them. Great job on the chapter, it was both funny and sweet!
Skyelover101 chapter 10 . 1/30
Awwwww...
So adorable...
When Jazz leaves the Elite Guard?
Will the twins and Skyfall go with him?
Or stay with SP?
~ Skye
Update please. It was brillant
mchap1154 chapter 10 . 1/29
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That's all I can say to this, is AWWWWW! It's just a big puddle of precious! Let the triangle progress! Will it become a square as little Skyfall catches the optics of another mech? Lets find out, NEXT TIME!
Starimus Prime chapter 10 . 1/29
I really love this story, good job writing it, can't wait for the next update.
AllSpark Princess chapter 10 . 1/29
Okay. I'm at a lost for words as to describe the chapter. But please update this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THE ENDING WAS HILARIOUS! this is rly good! plz keep up!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
More please this is getting good.
AlisonWest chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Great story. Really hope to see more.
veronica.toon.7 chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Oh, so that's where the frog went. XD And poor Jetfire and Jetstorm, banished to the horrible, horrible, awful friend-zone. Great chapter, but one thing, can you PLEASE update this more often? I really love this story of yours and I want to see how it comes out. Also, I want to see Skyfall's sire and sister be ashamed and embarrassed of how they treated her before when she comes back to Cybertron. I like that justice stuff.
Keep up the good work and happy writings!
AllSpark Princess chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
I guess the same frog that Skyfall follow is back. Man, that last part is so funny. Please update this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Bumblebee-the-Dork chapter 9 . 7/8/2015
I forgot I even put that in my last review! So it was a very nice surprise to see you credit me for the ending :D thank you! It was as perfect as I imagined it to be *wipes happy tear*
GlitchInUrSystem chapter 8 . 4/26/2015
Please update ;-;
AwryaBee chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
Hi! Erm, I really like this fic and I want more of this, mostly because I kinda love the Jettwins so extremely much... And the story of course! :D