Reviews for Transformers Animated: The adventures of Skyfall
GlitchInUrSystem chapter 8 . 4/26
Please update ;-;
AwryaBee chapter 8 . 4/17
Hi! Erm, I really like this fic and I want more of this, mostly because I kinda love the Jettwins so extremely much... And the story of course! :D
Please update it's really amazing
Renee Swan chapter 8 . 3/4
I love this story so much! XD
Thank you for updating!
I was very angry that the show had flying autobot TWINS! But they never really did anything with them except have them always accept Sentinel's orders. I know they're pretty much comedy relief but I would LOVE to see some character development with them. So I'm really happy we get to see that with Skyfall. They're so cute XD.
I wonder when are they gonna tell her that they like her ;)
And I love these fillers cause you can basically allow them to do anything! I can't wait to see if there's more! What I really want to see, is how those 3 will be like in those other episodes where the Jettwins appear! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!
Please update soon! Thanks!
when will she tell the them (jettwins, jazz and maybe sentinel) about her life on cybertron! i need to know what happens! will the twins be pissed at her family or not!? need to nkow! please update! when do the others find out about her gift of seeing the truth? i imagine sentinal being pissed that she didnt mention it earlier! i think that she should have to contact her creator and sister on the steelhaven to tell them shes okay and that her dad should be super pissed at her for embarassing them and her sister be super jelly! ;p PLEASE UPDATE!
FaithfulFriend2499 chapter 8 . 2/24
This chapter was a great following to the previous one, and still has the feeling of me wanting to keep reading on even when there is nothing left to read, that is a good story. I like how the Auto-bots take such a quick liking to her, it shows how sweet they are. I personally wonder how Sentinel's going to react to this and how the auto-bots will react seeing how you stay neatly to the story line but put your own twists into it, I admire that and hope I can write like you someday.
veronica.toon.7 chapter 8 . 2/24
Ooh, cliffhanger. I hope Jetstorm, Jetfire, and the others realize he truth before its to late. Awesome chapter by the way.
Izzy-dragon-rider chapter 8 . 2/24
Lol, I remember watching this episode and feeling so sorry for Bumblebee. And now Skyfall is the one suffering the most! Well, it's probably even between her and Bumblebee, but I feel more sorry for Skyfall. All she wanted to do was make a friend with the little frog!

I can totally imagine Sentinel finding a frog on the Steelhaven and having a comlete mental breakdown XD this needs to happen!

I also think Bulkhead's crush is cute, and I loved the irony in her name :D
AllSpark Princess chapter 8 . 2/24
If there's one thing I really hate, it's jumping to conclusions. Anyway, I'm surprised Skyfall can tell that Bumblebee's telling the truth just by looking at his optics. If you ask me, that's a pretty great skill, one that is not completely useless, if you get my drift. Please update this as soon as possible.
When will she tell the twins the truth about her family and her life on cybertron! I need to know! please please please update soon! I LOVE THIS FIC!
Jello Chello chapter 7 . 2/18
PLEASE UPDATE!
ashley chapter 7 . 2/10
Love the story update soon
FaithfulFriend2499 chapter 7 . 1/17
I missed this story so much and I was afraid you were discontinuing it. I'm glad to see a update from it X)
veronica.toon.7 chapter 7 . 1/15
Yay, surfing is awesome. I've never tried it, but it looks fun and space surfing seems even cooler. I'm so happy you made a new chapter. Thank you so much.
Freddie4153 chapter 7 . 1/15