Reviews for Transformers Animated: The adventures of Skyfall
UPDATE SOON!
Update as soon as you can! It's really gooood!
Yes! You finally updated! I love how their relationship grows by each chapter. I wonder if they will ever express their feelings to her. Update soon 3
Hey! Omg, please update! This story is so fab and cute!
LoveAngel5952 chapter 11 . 1/17
So happy that your alive we miss you and hope your stay alive this time and hope your update soon.
Lady-Stesonora chapter 11 . 1/9
So much mischief. But it's funny and lighthearted. Only one question, does Skyfall miss her family?
Vale Angel 1987 chapter 11 . 1/9
Still alive whoopppp, please update again soon can't wait to see how the twins react to the consultation taking over the ship...and I really hate that big chined aft
Vale Angel 1987 chapter 10 . 1/6
Please update I know it's been a year pplleeaaseeeee
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2016
Please continue! This story is amazing
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
Please update, this story is fantastic! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2016
Omg! You gotta update, like seriously! I love this story, I love how the twins get jealous it's so cute :3
Keep it up! :D
Who will she end up with?! :oo
Renee Swan chapter 10 . 2/14/2016
It was AWESOME XD
And so CUTE! :3
I soooooooooo didn't expect Bulkhead to be a potential rival, and that was really sweet of Skyfall. Someone finally likes his art!
It's great to have you back, this was such an amazing chapter! Keep up the good work.
I kinda want to know what Skyfall's vehicle mode is. Especially since absolutely NO ONE talks about it.
I'm sure she'll be a great asset to the team! Especially since nothing could hit her! (since she is so good at reacting and dodging to things).
I love the way the twins were eavesdropping on the girls conversation. What pervs! XD
It was also cute to see them (and Bumblebee :3) all jealous when Sari was stealing Skyfall from them XD.
I love how Sari and Skyfall are such good friends already (especially when they are both outcast in their social clique).
I can't wait to see them do more fun stuff together. I wonder how Skyfall will react when she actually talks to the others, like Prowl, Optimus, and Ratchet.
I just love seeing that femme bot grow like this. Oh, I'm so worried when she finally returns to Cybertron (cause, eventually in the show, the twins do return to Cybertron for Sentinel's reign - aww man, I wished they feature more of the Jettwins :'( - I really loved what they did for this incarnation; them being twin brothers, the FIRST flying autobots, those cute Russian accents, and the way they would mix up their sentence structure - they were just so CUTE! XD :3
Aww, I miss this crew. I hope Skyfall will be suspicious of Sentinel - especially since they were all fan boy with him. It would be awesome to see her scold them. Bet it would be cute XD
Anyway, thanks for the chapter! You did a great job and it was a lot of fun!
Update soon please! Thanks!
FireDragon345 chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
AWESOME!
veronica.toon.7 chapter 10 . 2/1/2016
Ha, I love the twins' reaction to Bulkhead's painting reaction from Skyfall at the end there. All those who seek attention from Skyfall, beware the twins' wrath. Hope Sari can keep the peace between all of them before the night is done, 'because it looks like there's going to be some competition between all; of them. Great job on the chapter, it was both funny and sweet!
Skyelover101 chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Awwwww...
So adorable...
When Jazz leaves the Elite Guard?
Will the twins and Skyfall go with him?
Or stay with SP?