Reviews for Transformers Animated: The adventures of Skyfall
Please continue! This story is amazing
Please update, this story is fantastic! :D
Omg! You gotta update, like seriously! I love this story, I love how the twins get jealous it's so cute :3
Keep it up! :D
Who will she end up with?! :oo
Renee Swan chapter 10 . 2/14
It was AWESOME XD
And so CUTE! :3
I soooooooooo didn't expect Bulkhead to be a potential rival, and that was really sweet of Skyfall. Someone finally likes his art!
It's great to have you back, this was such an amazing chapter! Keep up the good work.
I kinda want to know what Skyfall's vehicle mode is. Especially since absolutely NO ONE talks about it.
I'm sure she'll be a great asset to the team! Especially since nothing could hit her! (since she is so good at reacting and dodging to things).
I love the way the twins were eavesdropping on the girls conversation. What pervs! XD
It was also cute to see them (and Bumblebee :3) all jealous when Sari was stealing Skyfall from them XD.
I love how Sari and Skyfall are such good friends already (especially when they are both outcast in their social clique).
I can't wait to see them do more fun stuff together. I wonder how Skyfall will react when she actually talks to the others, like Prowl, Optimus, and Ratchet.
I just love seeing that femme bot grow like this. Oh, I'm so worried when she finally returns to Cybertron (cause, eventually in the show, the twins do return to Cybertron for Sentinel's reign - aww man, I wished they feature more of the Jettwins :'( - I really loved what they did for this incarnation; them being twin brothers, the FIRST flying autobots, those cute Russian accents, and the way they would mix up their sentence structure - they were just so CUTE! XD :3
Aww, I miss this crew. I hope Skyfall will be suspicious of Sentinel - especially since they were all fan boy with him. It would be awesome to see her scold them. Bet it would be cute XD
Anyway, thanks for the chapter! You did a great job and it was a lot of fun!
Update soon please! Thanks!
FireDragon345 chapter 10 . 2/6
AWESOME!
veronica.toon.7 chapter 10 . 2/1
Ha, I love the twins' reaction to Bulkhead's painting reaction from Skyfall at the end there. All those who seek attention from Skyfall, beware the twins' wrath. Hope Sari can keep the peace between all of them before the night is done, 'because it looks like there's going to be some competition between all; of them. Great job on the chapter, it was both funny and sweet!
Skyelover101 chapter 10 . 1/30
Awwwww...
So adorable...
When Jazz leaves the Elite Guard?
Will the twins and Skyfall go with him?
Or stay with SP?
~ Skye
Update please. It was brillant
mchap1154 chapter 10 . 1/29
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That's all I can say to this, is AWWWWW! It's just a big puddle of precious! Let the triangle progress! Will it become a square as little Skyfall catches the optics of another mech? Lets find out, NEXT TIME!
Starimus Prime chapter 10 . 1/29
I really love this story, good job writing it, can't wait for the next update.
AllSpark Princess chapter 10 . 1/29
Okay. I'm at a lost for words as to describe the chapter. But please update this AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THE ENDING WAS HILARIOUS! this is rly good! plz keep up!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
More please this is getting good.
AlisonWest chapter 9 . 7/27/2015
Great story. Really hope to see more.
veronica.toon.7 chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Oh, so that's where the frog went. XD And poor Jetfire and Jetstorm, banished to the horrible, horrible, awful friend-zone. Great chapter, but one thing, can you PLEASE update this more often? I really love this story of yours and I want to see how it comes out. Also, I want to see Skyfall's sire and sister be ashamed and embarrassed of how they treated her before when she comes back to Cybertron. I like that justice stuff.
Keep up the good work and happy writings!