Reviews for On Another Path: Volume II
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Hey, just wanted to you that I love your story. It's so hard to find a good akihiko/hiroki story. Thanks and hope you update soon
XD
phuthee chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This wait is so depressing! :(
I need my Dont Preach - Novelist fix.

Lots of love,
One of the many Desperate fans of your work :)
phuthee chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Hello, you are officially my favorite fanfic author all time. As much as I love The original pairings I find these two just perfect for each other on so many levels. Recently came across Volume one and read all the chapters in a row sacrificing my much needed night sleep and needless to say it was so worth it. And you can imagine how happy I was to see volume 2. Love your writing and the fact that you update and finish them in a timely manner. Can't wait for chapter 3 3
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
hee hee milkshake brings the boys to the yard. i can see both of them doing the wiggle to this song!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
date lmao! and sausage octopi! i do like them together, very intellectually exhausting though
Vita Orlando chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Oh this made me smile! Love all the cannon references, though you've really turned things on their head and shown Hiroki as claiming, once again, his place as Akihiko's equal, which is one of the things I'm adoring about this pair.

Also, I would totally love it if to support his assertion in this chapter, Hiroki actually becomes a closet hiphop fan. Because seriously, it would just be funny.

Can't wait to see more!
Akiko Bloom chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
The thing about this pairing is that when you think of it, it makes an awful lot of sense that they're perfect together, and that they can actually fuel EPIC stories. I don't know why the JR creator made mismatched pairs (but I'm thankful for Nowaki); maybe it's a BL formula and that perfectly matched couples seem boring.

Your writing, on the other hand, just proves how perfect they are together, and that perfect couples are far from boring. You write their dynamics so seamlessly that to me, they're even more real and believable.
The Black Flamingo101 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Don't Preach,

So great to see this chapter revamped and back up. It really made me smile. Once again, I love the way you're manipulating canon, yet adding a different flavor to it. It's more mature and manly and god these men are hot together. As much as I love your angst, it's nice to see a lighter chapter and the characters (Hiroki) not as stressed.
And Akihiko and that car. Grrrrrr! Not much of a car person myself, but that pairing in my opinion is hot. Rich young author with a sexy car. Yum. No wonder Hiroki grabbed him the first chance he got. That kiss was extraordinary too, made me crave more manly Novelist loving, which according to canon, I remember happening at the end of this particular date ;)
Loved the ending too and the addition of the complicated stereo. Heh heh. You keep putting up chapters like this, and you'll have everyone coming to your yard.

Love,
TBF101
barettachante chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I wonder if anyone has ever put 'There once was a man from Nantucket...' to rap music? Now THERE's a poem for Hiroki...I'm sure he would totally enjoy that one! lol!

Still one of my favorites, my friend! (the story, not the limerick!)

-BC
Usakko chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
-le sigh-
Ya see...I'm so conflicted, cause I go from loving Akihiko in this fic, to hating him in Escort.
Lol, oh the emotional rollercoster.
Love it as always! Xx
Tentai.t chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Luff the fluff! Had to look up two words glad to know my word pusher puts out high quality stuff.
Kitkat3195 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
After everything that happened in volume I, Hiroki didn't know that they were going out? *facepalm*
Haha. He's adorable though...and sexy.
I love Hiroki's mother for sending the fruits and I especially love the reason she does that. Yay for supportive mothers! :)

YES, I am ready for the Romantica date done Novelist style!
I look forward to the next chapter! :)
barettachante chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I am soooo lovin' this couple! Hot, hot, HOT not matter how you look at it (or have I said that a million times before?)
Getting ready to check out your new story!
Love you!
Hugs and Kisses, Darling!
-BC
Vita Orlando chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This is going to be so much fun. Great to see these scenes redone with all of Hiroki's adult certainty and confidence. The interactions with Aikawa are great, too.

I love the poem. Hadn't come across that one before.

And bar none THE diet for deliciousness is 80/10/10 high carb raw vegan. 2500-3000 calories per day of almost exclusively fruit and salad greens. And no alliums. Too much of a pain to follow long term, in my opinion, but a 1-6 week stint quarterly or so is amazing health wise. The fact that after the initial few days of detox it turns you into human candy is a side benefit.
The Black Flamingo101 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Dearest Don't Preach,

What a marvelous idea to split the story up so we can have Novelist goodness at our leisure!...well, your leisure at least. I'm very excited for what you have planned.
And oh how I love this couple. There is so much depth and heart to them but their both still retain the masculinity and growliness that makes them so much fun. I'm glad to see that Aikawa has been restored and forgiven by both of them as well. After all the DWS drama I'm a little endeared to her.
It's great to see Hiroki comfortable enough in the relationship to give comments like "There's only one author I'm interest in." Indirect yet so poignant.
And Akihiko, you are one to talk about addictions. It's a little funny how he can be so caught up in his own self destructive patterns, but objects when someone does the same. But then you go and flip the tables on us by making this part of Hiroki's dastardly plan. Heh heh. Clever non preacher you.
The cum talk was interesting and hilarious as well. It's interesting how in addition to the sex, Hiroki also seems to "top" Akihiko in terms of gay/masculine information. The addition of the poem was also a lovely touch, as this couple really revolves around the written word.
Can't wait for the next chapter, whether it be the date...or maybe a little bit of tartness?
Man I've been reading so much Hiroki wooing lately I've almost forgotten who Misaki is. You slay me dog.
Kisses!