Reviews for Drowning in Misery
onepieceforlife2703 chapter 1 . 6/8
pleas
onepieceforlife2703 chapter 1 . 5/28
pleeeaaase do another chapter on everyone's reactions
Hey, sorry, I just wanted to say how good of a story this is. I just...this seems so much, like, it hits so close to home that I cried. I feel the same way Luffy does, and, I literally have to lie to everyone so that they would just stop, and no one cares, oh god.
DemonicWhispers chapter 1 . 3/22
I want to know how they reacted when Robin told them. Please, please write another chapter! I'm in love with your stories, even though they make me cry!
T.P.H.44 chapter 1 . 1/23
D':
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
the add right at the bottom of the page was one where luffy was frickin smiling!
XxCaptainPirateK chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Please can you make this story continues. I love it! Number 1 Rule-Gotta love angst.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Whyyyy Luffy you doesn't deserve this! Amazing story though.
TheDuckIsComing chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
My favourite :)
PortgasDAnne01 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
The only thing that I wish you would add to all of your stories, is the reaction of other to luffy's pain and/or death.
Forever In Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
After story like 'The Edge'?
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
You should write another chapter for this one.
NO LONGER EXIST chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Continue Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
The story Sad! I Love It! It Made Me Cry!
And... I want to know what the person that heard Luffy talking to himself and her friends think...
So... Can there be second chapter?
memarvo chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
All your books are amazing but sad. I sort of really want to see a one shot (two shot?) about the reactions of when Luffy comitted suicide (how would his caretaker and brother(s?) react? How about the students (Zoro, Nami, Ussop, etc.) react to his death, the scars, and the bruises? What happens to the mom? Does she get arrested for child abuse or is she a good actor