Reviews for Drowning in Misery
the add right at the bottom of the page was one where luffy was frickin smiling!
XxCaptainPirateK chapter 1 . 9/17
Please can you make this story continues. I love it! Number 1 Rule-Gotta love angst.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 9/14
Whyyyy Luffy you doesn't deserve this! Amazing story though.
TheDuckIsComing chapter 1 . 7/22
My favourite :)
PortgasDAnne01 chapter 1 . 4/22
The only thing that I wish you would add to all of your stories, is the reaction of other to luffy's pain and/or death.
Forever In Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/25
After story like 'The Edge'?
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 1/3
You should write another chapter for this one.
NO LONGER EXIST chapter 1 . 1/2
Continue Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
The story Sad! I Love It! It Made Me Cry!
And... I want to know what the person that heard Luffy talking to himself and her friends think...
So... Can there be second chapter?
memarvo chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
All your books are amazing but sad. I sort of really want to see a one shot (two shot?) about the reactions of when Luffy comitted suicide (how would his caretaker and brother(s?) react? How about the students (Zoro, Nami, Ussop, etc.) react to his death, the scars, and the bruises? What happens to the mom? Does she get arrested for child abuse or is she a good actor
asura.keji chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Oh my fucking god. Your stories are amazing. Please make a sequel! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
;A; Aw, this made me cryyyyy... ;u; But, it was extremely well written. Great job! It really tugs at the heartstrings! Please consider making this a two-shot with Robin telling her friends about what he said/everyone's reactions.
Besides that, óò it's sad that this is true for too many kids these days...(just wanted to add that lil bit in)
Wejdan chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I kinda wanted to know what the girls friends reaction would be when she tells them so if u don't mind can u make it a two-shot
Random Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
You are killing me! I've read all of your sad stories and cried through them! *sniffles and rubs her eyes* But I still love you for writing these! *smiles* I know that you might have thought of this as a one shot but I want another chapter! I want to know how Robin told them what he said and if they tried going after Luffy to stop him when they heard what Robin told them! Please! Please! Please! I'm begging you here! Please! Write another chapter to this! *gives Dark a cute and irresistible puppy eye look* Please!
general yumi chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I think you should do a second chapter where Robin goes and tells her friends. They could be the people who were screaming came from.