Reviews for Drowning in Misery
bookloverinfinity chapter 1 . 8/28
Wow. It's so sad yet so beautiful. The idea that sweet sweet Luffy would die... please tell me the caretaker wasn't Makino...
Why must you make me cry! I'm so sad now,

but this is really good though!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
WHAT THE FUK DID I JUXT READ
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Im litterally cryingc
This story is sooo sad
Why couldnt you make it a happier ending? Well i guess to luffy it was a happy endind- escapeinf all that lonliness and pain... i still feel awful
But thanks for the story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Heyy! Can you make a second chapta for this when you get back from boot amp? It could be everyone's reactions to Luffy committing ya know..
onepieceforlife2703 chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
pleas
onepieceforlife2703 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
pleeeaaase do another chapter on everyone's reactions
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Hey, sorry, I just wanted to say how good of a story this is. I just...this seems so much, like, it hits so close to home that I cried. I feel the same way Luffy does, and, I literally have to lie to everyone so that they would just stop, and no one cares, oh god.
DemonicWhispers chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I want to know how they reacted when Robin told them. Please, please write another chapter! I'm in love with your stories, even though they make me cry!
T.P.H.44 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
D':
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
the add right at the bottom of the page was one where luffy was frickin smiling!
XxCaptainPirateK chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Please can you make this story continues. I love it! Number 1 Rule-Gotta love angst.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Whyyyy Luffy you doesn't deserve this! Amazing story though.
The-Ghost-In-The-Roses chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
My favourite :)
PortgasDAnne01 chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
The only thing that I wish you would add to all of your stories, is the reaction of other to luffy's pain and/or death.