Reviews for A Vampire Named Alice
merniizztat chapter 1 . 5/11
:o)
Wow! This is so goooood!
Grand Witch Alliance chapter 10 . 1/26
I think that the plot became pretty obvious after Alice revealed how she became a vampire but I do think it was quite sweet nonetheless. I've seen this method of turning used for zombies but not vampires and this story threw out the stereotypical method of injecting vampire venom to turn the victim so I think that was a plus as well.
Andilite chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
I love this story. I absolutely love it. Though others are saying that the ending was rushed, I don't think it was. You explained via Alice how she became a vampire, and Bella became one the exact same way. I hate love stories that have a tragic end. I cry in happiness when there's a good, happy ending.
PewterTA99 chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
Wow, great story. Loved the new twist on vampires. Thanks for writing.
CorvoKingOfCrows chapter 10 . 8/11/2016
Damn. That's all I can think to say. You did an amazing job writing this. Had me on the edge of my seat at the end. Bravo!
kamonwan9952 chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
I'm crying in happiness! holyshit i love you author, one hella amazing story! God I can't. Wow
P.s that balcony(?) totes is magical or smth
kamonwan9952 chapter 8 . 5/31/2016
OMYGOD MY HEART IS BREAKINH IT HURTS SO GOOD! holyfucks...
kamonwan9952 chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
ohgod this chapter. I literally started cryin while reading this and I'm in the bus right now and lmfao some guy saw me. shit me likey da angst
FireInLife chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
I can't believe an author who wrote a disgusting, vile story like "All Red" could also write something oh so sweet as this...

I managed to get to chapter 65 in All Red (although maybe 15% of that was skipped) simply from morbid curiosity and the desire to see the Cullen's reaction. And afterwards, I was filled with self-loathing and guilt; I felt like I was spitting on the man and women in my life who have been raped, and I deeply regretted ignoring your initial warnings. I had a hard time sleeping that night, and simply felt awful in general.

But this story managed to do the reverse. While the beginning was almost dub-con, the rest was an absolutely lovely love story. And the ending...you could have ended with a perfect tragedy by killing Alice and having Bella truly dying from her fall, however you made it a wonderfully sweet (albeit short and semi-rushed) ending. I guess even those who can enjoy twisted fantasies can also come up with warmth inspiring stories.

But really, this is a wonderful story you have written, and I truly thank you for it.
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
The last scene was just a bit creepy, but that was mainly from all the blood. So I take it Alice turned her then?
thecuriouspanda chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
This is one of THE best stories I have EVER read! It was beautiful. I loved it! Thank you so much for letting us experience this and it made my day. Thanks.
NicoleBuddy chapter 10 . 7/24/2015
This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. I can't call it one of the best fanfics because it doesn't use any of Twilight's world-building and rules, but it'd be an amazing (and in my opinion publish-worthy) original short story if the names and Bella's hometown were changed.