Reviews for A Vampire Named Alice
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 9/21
The last scene was just a bit creepy, but that was mainly from all the blood. So I take it Alice turned her then?
thecuriouspanda chapter 10 . 8/6
This is one of THE best stories I have EVER read! It was beautiful. I loved it! Thank you so much for letting us experience this and it made my day. Thanks.
NicoleBuddy chapter 10 . 7/24
This is one of the best stories I've ever read on this site. I can't call it one of the best fanfics because it doesn't use any of Twilight's world-building and rules, but it'd be an amazing (and in my opinion publish-worthy) original short story if the names and Bella's hometown were changed.
BetterinTexas chapter 10 . 6/27
Geat story. You are an amazing writer.
Absolutely beautiful; except the ending, a happy ending doesn't fit a tragedy.
I totally agree with the other reviews, this was amazing...
Danglingfeet chapter 10 . 5/17
I cried so much reading this story. I really thought it was going to end with Bella's death, I'm so glad it didn't.
You write beautifully.
RachellovesRain chapter 2 . 4/27
God...ur writting style is amazing. Im totally intrigued.
shabbacabba chapter 10 . 4/17
You need to do this for a living if you don't already. I do not cry easily, and this story tore my heart apart, sewed it back together, and tore it apart again time and time again. It was beautiful, poetic, moving and and ...

My life is better having read it. Thank you, sincerely.
Erratus Enigma chapter 1 . 3/31
This was fantastic, and hopefully not as bad for me as Alice was to Bella pre-fang operation.

...okay, I somehow got distracted and left this sitting here for about 3 hours.

Anyway, storeh!

This is surprisingly difficult to write for some reason.

Your grammar was good! It was not *perfect*, but very, very close. I can only remember a few typos and misspellings, in fact! The sentences flow quite well, too.

Now, I know this is an AU, but the characters felt...surprisingly canon. For some reason. Looking back, they don't actually seem all that...'in-character' as they were when I was reading, but it definitely felt that way throughout the whole read.

I was both confused and overjoyed at your depiction of the littlest Vampire. Was a very refreshing take, since she didn't appear to have any outlandish powers, or invincibility, or anything of the sort. I mean, yes, she did attempt to do a skit as an Australian Spider, but we all can forgive her for that, right?

And their acting together! That was *so* bitter-sweet, I loved that. How Alice, from the start, wanted nothing more than to enjoy all the little moments she'd have with Bella -usually by many, many hours of sex- but as time went by, it was Bella who wanted to do that instead, while Alice tried her best to preserve her by-then mortal lover.

And the I knew what was going to happen the moment Alice told Bella her mother's story, but it was no less powerful when it actually happened. I shed some tears at that.

This was, I must reiterate, a very emotional read. And while it wasn't particularly long - it took me about 3 hours to finish the story at around 0545 AM - it was very, very worth it. It would still be worth it if it was a ten hour read, or a hundred hours. This story was fantastic.

It's already on my list of favourites, and it's there to stay. Keep up the amazing work, Mistermiss Writer!

litanolastar chapter 10 . 1/11
I love it!(:
awesomeness0270 chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
So amazing!
milagglad chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Applesarerotten chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Look...I'm going to go ahead and admitt that this story made me cry the first time I read it. This was like a emotional ride. One moment everything's okay then the next its going down the drain. I admire you're skills and all I can say is this is another favorite of mine from you. Please continue stories like this!
mnmpowers chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
It was so dark but beautiful. I mean the part where alice loved her mom more than...well a mom kind of threw me off but it made it all the more tragic. I loved it. So poetic :)