Reviews for Shadow of her heart
The Canadian Rifleman chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
I really loved this story. The plot was stable and well-written, although I did see some grammatical errors and typos. I probably least liked the ending. The marriage thing threw me off. Ruby is still 15 and only a chapter previously, Ruby made the comment that that was too young for "things" to happen. I don't know, it just felt a bit pushed. Overall, though, this was great. Looking forward to future works. So long, and goodnight.
SanguisAnima chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Good God.

That's all I can say at the moment.

Sanguis out, before I lose control of this nosebleed.
rubyxweislover chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Awesome ending! I think a years later one is even better! A story nevur ends, buddy. It continues on and on... Especially when the writer is GOOD...
The Emotaku chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Noooo I don't want it to b over
Weiss Schneezed chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I just died I literally just died and the final part where blake asked about yang getting her a ring I died. This was a great story good job
j.c.a.s chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
its okay take ur time all of us readers will wait till you,the author ,make a new chapter
rm928 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
This story is amazing! I'm looking forward to your next update!
CleideJam chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa! Will Weiss do it with Ruby?! Whoa. Blake and Yang finally doing it? OMG. I can't wait anymore. great chapter!
The Emotaku chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
We'll personally I thought it was aboulutley brilliant keep up the good work I look forward to it
Weiss Schneezed chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
I love weiss's reactions there always the best :3
derpson chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
the start of the chapter seems a bit rushed but other than that i thought this was a pretty good cahpter
Byjinn chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Wow, I am really amazed by this chapter, and this series in general. I believe you did an excellent job of dealing with this situation and writing it in a manner that seems very in character. I feel bad that you had to rethink the whole chapter, but I think it was worth it :3 Looking forward to the next chapter!

Byjinn
The Emotaku chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Please make more u r good at ur job (other generic complements)
The Emotaku chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I demand more also cookies!
Weiss Schneezed chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter