Reviews for Second Chance at Love
you got something good going on here with the story,but you keep changing the view to 1st 2nd 3rd person to quick for my taste. i am not being mean or cruel i am just trying to help you you might want to get a beta reader to help you out with errors,sentence's and to pitch back and forth idea's. All in all you get more reviews and i get better story's to read and review for you. good job bye the way peace;)
NerdyNightStocker chapter 10 . 7/6
I think this is the closest you've come to finishing a multi-chapter story so far XD.

The pros and cons list for each girl did a great job in explaining Cody's predicament. Neither girl seemed to outshine the other completely.

I'm actually torn on the outcome. On one hand, it's a happy ending for all three and the choice that many of the readers have been salivating for. On the other hand, I honestly couldn't picture either girl (especially Leshawna) being so willing to share their boyfriend with another girl. Both have expressed jealousy when other girls get close to their crushes on the show. I also feel like the relationship between Lindsay and Leshawna happened far too quickly. It takes more than a single day to reach that level of attraction for someone, even a close friend. Cody's reactions were in-character though.

The intimate scene between the three was as usual well-written though I was a bit skeptical at the idea of both girls covering Cody's tip with their mouths in an attempt to swallow his seed. It's not the biggest spout so sharing it sounds a bit farfetched.

I'm sure many readers wouldn't mind a final ménage a tois scene but I'm more interested in the reactions of the other contestants. I could see many mixed views in that plethora of hormones.
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 10 . 7/5
And I'm squealing my head off! XD I'm sooooo happy that no one got hurt in the end! I'd be fine with or without another chapter. It makes no difference to me. This ending gave me exactly what I was hoping for. I was SO FREAKING AFRAID to read this chapter I actually heard off on it. You should be proud of your work. This was an incredible story with a wonderful spectacular ending!
TDDolphin chapter 10 . 7/2
Hey Rufus! Long time no see, buddy! :) I'm so sorry it took me several days to finally review you're newest chapter. I think I'll start by actually answering the big question in your last author note.

Honestly man, it's up to you whether or not you want to write an epilogue chapter. While I do think an epilogue would give this story more of a complete ending, and as I much as I would love to see it, I don't want to be that guy to force a writer to write another ending chapter if A) They don't want to, or B) There's no need to. So my vote is just to let you decide what you wanna do :)

Now for the story itself. This chapter... was FANTASTIC! Cody's thoughts on Lindsay and Leshawna gave great insight into his character, and his shock at them not only being fine with a three-way relationship, but the two girls actually having sex on their cruise was hysterical. I certainly didn't see LindsayXLeshawna coming though. This relationship is gonna be interesting to say the least. The ending was hot as well, and I consider Cody extremely lucky for what awaits him the next day ;)

Lastly, I don't consider your decision to hook Cody up with both girls a cop-out. There are so many stories in many genres on Fanfiction that did this, with much worse writing, and yet still got more praise than criticism. I think as long as the story surrounding those relationships is well-written than it isn't too big of a deal. Plus, as you said there are plenty of poly relationships in real life, and those people decided to be in that relationship. Don't worry Rufus, I think you'll be fine.

That's all I got really. I thought this story was excellent and you did a great job on writing it. Again, if you decide to write an epilogue, than I'll be looking forward to reading it. If not, than Second Chance at Love had a fine enough ending. Until then, good luck Rufus :)
The Brod Road chapter 10 . 6/30
Yo, dude! Definitely been a while on this particular story, that's for sure. In fact, I had to reread it from the beginning for a refresher so I could review this chapter as effectively as possible. Lol. But the wait was worth it, I'd definitely say.

In a way, I'm totally not surprised to see that you went with the Threesome option. But as for your worries of it being a cop-out, I quite frankly don't see it that way. You did an awesome job of making it feel like the three are a wonderful fit together. Not to mention, Cody's worries and concerns were logical. Great job, man.

As for whether you should do an epilogue, I'd definitely say you should. I have an idea for what you could do for it. Have the epilogue be of two different parts (posting it as one chapter, of course!). First part is where the rest of the TDI cast finds out about the three-way relationship and everyone reacts to it. Perhaps when everyone gathers to leave Hawaii? The second half will be your idea of seeing how the trio holds up a few years later. I just think it'd be amusing to see how the rest of Team TDI would react upon discovering it. I'm sure certain people would have quite the explosive opinions of Cody's menage-a-trois. Whaddya think?

Excellent work on this climactic chapter. Hopefully the epilogue won't be too long a wait. Lol.
Jeff Hardy Fan VR1 chapter 10 . 6/27
I knew that it would come down to both women sharing Cody, he must be the luckist guy on the face of the earth right now.
zerozeno chapter 10 . 6/26
I loved it all the way the girls being to to each other is cool to because it adds balance to their relationship
Kixen chapter 10 . 6/26
He goes for nothing but get double. Not in the least surprised and I mean that in a good way. Wonder how the others will react when they learn of this relationship.
APeaceOfPie4Everybody011 chapter 10 . 6/26
so happy with your choice becuase. i don't see cody hurting anyone feelings becuase one has better attributes then the other.
CMR Rosa chapter 10 . 6/25
Great chapter, I admit I did not see this ending coming but you did it without it being a cheap cop out, I love how Cody could not decide between both girls so decide not to be with either of them only for them to tell him they are willing to share him and have falling in love with each other also.
zafnak chapter 10 . 6/25
A cheap cop out? NEVER! Dude, I've been advocating for this outcome since chapter 6!
Having the girls become.. enamored.. with each other was a nice touch, smoothing out any rough edges that out may have otherwise have had.
Last but not least... I DEMAND AN EPILOGUE! I'll wait however long it takes to get it, too!
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 10 . 6/25
Well first off, glad to have you back. i'm sure i'm not the first to say that we've all missed you and this story in particular.

About the actual chapter itself... i'll just go right on out and say it. The threeway relationship between Linsay-lashawna-and cody, i'm pretty sure we all saw it coming.

Oh and FYI the actual name for that kind of relationship is called ménage à trois.

The rest of the chapter was good. Obviously my favorite bit was the threesome. nice work.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 6/25
Whoa, this is a perfect solution. Also, yeah, Cody thinking about the girls' happiness before his own only prove once again that he actually deserves them both.

Keep the good writing.
Wolvenstrom chapter 9 . 2/8
If I had to choose I'd say Lindsay. If only because Izzy made sense that while Lindsay could find a new guy far easier, finding an actual 'decent' guy would be far more difficult for her than Leshawna.
Jeff Hardy Fan VR1 chapter 1 . 1/2
Hey dude it's been 6 months now, when the hell are you going to posted the next chapter?

Anyway, I think that both LeShawna and Lindsay should just forget this deal and agree to just share Cody, that way he can have both LeShawna and Lindsay as his girlfriends.