Reviews for Hallowed Ground
Jolo815 chapter 17 . 5/16/2015
I just found your fic yesterday and love it! It is so good! I'm savoring it. Reading it slowly. Lol and your right I think Icahabod will be the first to say "I love you" and make Abbie tell him that she loves him too/c he knows it already! Lol anyway, are you writing any more chapters? I know you stopped at 22 chapters. Please write more chapters! You have a fan! ;)
HORSMANOFWAR chapter 15 . 4/28/2015
I think u know it's all like katrinas fault, everything is katrinas fault she didn't even object to abbie taking her place like come on no one likes u katrina u ruined ICHABBIE
Kirsten chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
So glad to have stumbled upon this story. It's so brilliant and beautifully written. Love the scenarios And you've captured the voice perfectly! The club scene made me chuckle. Picks odd reactions were perfect.
Peacockgirl chapter 19 . 2/27/2015
Hahaha, love this! You absolutely nailed the tension between them. Fantastic.
Peacockgirl chapter 21 . 2/27/2015
Wow. This was so intense and fantastic! The dialogue between Icabod and Henry was spot on!
Dragonfire Alchemist chapter 22 . 1/5/2015
I know you said it wasn't your best, but that chapter was excellent. I love Ichabbie so much, and this fanfic has been a comfort to me for a few months now (it helps me through angst fanfictions that make me cry :D) and I always keep a tab open for it. Can't wait for the next update!
Grumpy Unicorn chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
really good work you've done there;) and i can't wait to read more
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 22 . 12/17/2014
Oooooh! ! Love it! !
Guest chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
You have such a knack for keeping them in character and yet putting them in situations the show would never dare to. I'm looking forward to the next update
itscalledkarma chapter 22 . 11/28/2014
I wanted on the show for Abbie to be Ichabod's weakness as he is hers. His family being his weakness is a joke...he never knew his son and now he is learning that Katrina has been manipulating him since day one. I enjoy this story so much and can't wait for an update :)
Hyzenthlay7 chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
Perfect! Just perfect. I can totally see this actually happening, as opposed to a lot of Ichabbie fics I've read. So good. Now, please just write this scene a little bit moreā€¦
intelligentwit chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
you have absolutely not one thing to be ashamed of. this was amazing. the tension was palpable and in that simple touch, in that one moment you created . . . whew! i need a cigarette!
jackiemack916 chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
Another great job!
trekgeezer chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
I really liked this! Well done.
Jaz chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
Are you kidding? That was great! Really enjoy the way you write Crane. Wish this would've happened on the show. Sadly, I think I'll be relying on a lot of fix it fic this season.