Reviews for Moving Forward
Christy - Flare chapter 22 . 10/15/2015
Aww... This was a nice story. I love the idea of GitF being followed by Human Nature so well.
Laura6561 chapter 7 . 9/19/2015
Bril! Love the re-telling of Family of Blood!
Brazen Wulf chapter 22 . 5/8/2015
Terrific story! Quite loved it. :-) rather unique and still oh, so The Doctor and Rose. Thank you for sharing your story!
eternalLove59 chapter 22 . 5/3/2015
Amazing story! I wished there was more but the way it ended was perfect :)
Annabrea-Shaw chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Love how you added in a little Decoy Bride here; it's my favorite movie!
phhsdj chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
Awww
Guest chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
OOOHHHH MMMMM GEEEE THAT WAS THE BEST STORY EVER!
fruitsmoothy chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
It does have a very happy ending! Great story, loved the setting and what you did with human nature, very original!
mecaka chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
Aw! This was great! :) Loved that you included Jenny!
Happyproudmama chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
I WAS feeling bad for Liam but not as much now. Still feel a bit sorry for him though. He can't hold a candle to the doctor. Not to mention he and rose don't have much of a future. At least not one that ends happy for rose.
Vampiyaa chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
You know, I almost didn't read this after I found out Rose was engaged and had a kid (this being when I thought the kid was hers). And I'm soooooooooooooooooooo glad I kicked my doubts in the arse and stayed up till 2:19 am to read this :3 It was so cute! Loved it, you rock.
writeforeverforlife chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
I love the final tie back to something we had learned earlier... The story has gone in a full circle and you've done a beautiful job! There couldn't have been a better way to tie up this story... Thank you so much for sharing your brilliant writing with the rest of us! :)
Angeldolphin01 chapter 22 . 1/25/2014
Such a wonderful ending to a fantastic story.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 21 . 1/25/2014
I love it.
wishbones chapter 22 . 1/24/2014
This was such a great story. It was one of my favorites with the chameleon arc plot.
Sorry you won't be writing the epic chapter stories, but reading even a short one by you is worth it. You have a great talent.