Reviews for Trinity - Deepest Secrets
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
was deep and I love seeing Clark written as a real man of flesh and blood and seeing that makes me actually feel for him. Cause for someone who is supposedly very "human" they write him like some monk bent on worshiping at the church of Lois for eternity long after she is dead which is kinda morbid and not a good reflection on a man ho is destined to live for centuries and who should view life as a gift.

You get the yearning and wistfulness and sadness and you feel for him. How tragic is unrequited love and how beautiful it can be too. Well done.
ImFanci chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I LOVED this fic! Makes you wonder what really is behind someone's thoughts.
Danrilor chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
The reason I liked this little peep into Superman's inner thoughts is because most writers tend to look at Clark as a very one dimensional charicter and do not spend much time exploring his depth. You did a swell job of it here. His feelings of jealousy, and how small they make him feel, are natural for him to desire to conceil because to him they are as much as a weakness as Kryptonite. Good job on this fic I look forward to reading your others.
Aolani chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
That was short and sweet! Your a really great writer! Keep up the great stories!
Cat Canito chapter 1 . 5/9/2001 are a ing good writer! Thats just...amazing. I have rarely read a story so great. Write a sequel.
Rika chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Nicely written. I haven't read any DC comics in a while, so I don't understand all of what you mean, but it is a great story.
WyldFlame chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
This was good but sad. Yet it really does seem to be how Superman feels towards Wonder Woman. Good Job!
Dalia chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
An interesting look at the juxtaposition, in this case, of honor and desire.
superninja chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
I love the triangle between Superman, Wonder Woman and Batman. I wish there were more stories like this because it's such an interesting dynamic. It's important to retain Superman's sense of honor, and I appreciate that you did that in your story. Thanks! Keep up the good work!
knight Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
I never knew about his Secert Longing for Wonder woman till I reeead Your Story And asimeral one today. This Is wild.