Reviews for Rebirth
iyaoyas chapter 22 . 3/2
Wondering if you are going to update this or is it dead? It's been almost six months and no update, this is arguably one of the best Peggy Sue stories for NGE that is here and it just started getting good with chapter 23, please tell us if it's going to continue or what. I know I'm not the only one waiting for an update.
Fanatic-Fanatica chapter 1 . 2/13
You had better be writing a new chapter for this Ryoshi! Or I will tear a hole in the multi-verse and send eight-armed Asuka to attack you!
AgnetCoCo chapter 23 . 2/1
Please don't giv up on this story
gabeclone chapter 2 . 1/6
hmm. good writing so far, but that "sis" thing was somewhat clumsy. you don't reflexively say or do things unless you have formed the reflex to do it. Shinji has, unless i'm misremembering, literally never called Rei "sis" ever before in their entire time knowing each other. so what i'm saying is that i like where the story is going and i think you're a good writer, you kept Shinji mostly in character for his experiences, changes, and who he was in the past. you manage to blend them quite well. however i would advise going back and fixing that "sis" thing. if you want Rei to be in on the situation find another way to do it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 22 . 12/16/2014
cool.
Anlanther chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
A few spelling mistakes like the word 'descency' right at the beginning of the chapter as well as a lot of repetitive use of the same words in the same paragraph. There was also a few mixes with past tense and present tense in your writing as well as a few missing words. The premise itself is still interesting, though I kind of find the whole thing starting to get a bit rushed. I'm sorry, but I can't continue.
Anlanther chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Even though there are a lot more chapters already out for this story, I have to say that this seems really promising. The way this was written also proves it. This story is one of the better ones I have come across so far. Can't wait to read the rest of it :D
Guest chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
More please?
cegi85 chapter 23 . 11/14/2014
NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE.
FrozenDroid chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
I read through it all in a day and a half... i can't wait for the next chapter, this is so damn good.
Faraway-R chapter 23 . 10/24/2014
Commenting on the story commencing! Since I'm lazy you get all the comments in a single package.

Chapter 1: Hoo boy, massive EMP? I wonder if it's possible to not just prevent the Third Impact, but also to prevent SEELE from enacting Modern Stone Age.

Chapter 2: Hmmm, new angels. And the original Armisael is different from one Ayanami sacrificed herself aganist? Surprises, surprises. And an angel found frozen? Didn't they learn the lesson last time one of them was found like that?

Chapter 3: Apparently, Abe isn't shy about subtly influencing events.

Chapter 4: And apparently, interfering with NERV is Abraham's project. Or related. And apparently (I seem to be loving this word) the events unfolding is some kind of a proxy contest, rather than a civil war of some kind among angels. Hope it doesn't come to that though.

Chapter 5: So one big family, huh. And Abraham is bullshitting Shinji by claiming he can only interfere "with the Eva's and your own powers." Uh oh, cause for concern. Especially since later on, Abraham and Ramiel are discussing the so-called time of the covenant, and it turns out the sequence of events was at Adam's behest.

Finally, someone notices Rei looks like Shinji. And Asuka is oddly mellow in accepting Shinji's ridiculous synch rates. :)

Chapter 6: A wild Abraham appears! And it's female! Surprise! :D And Eva Killer, Armaros... Now that doesn't sound ominous at all.

Chapter 7: Ah, the comedy of cramped space! Asuka you little devil! And Gendo Ikari, king of all things dark and gloomy. And yes, there will be FUN! DF type at least! :)

Chapter 8: Ah, more reveals. Wonderful.

Chapter 9: Enter Mana Kirishima. And Mari is being teasing.

Chapter 10: Mari is being herself. And I finally learned who's the Jet Alone guy! Also, I liked the mythology gag of Shinji pointing out his unit didn't go berserk the first time around (not this time).

And is it me - or it's practically a RULE any Mecha in Evangelion, at least original one, has to go berserk at least once? I mean, Unit 00 - gone mad on Rei. Unit 01 - gone mad in first battle. Unit 02 - gone mad from Kaworu's influence. Unit 03 - gone Bardiel. Jet Alone - gone hacked. Even T-RIDEN-T - also gone berserk. And the less is said about Evangelion Series, the better. What, is it some kind of milestone, a badge of honor?

Finally, Arael decides to converse with Shinji when it's her turn. Oh well, may be it won't turn into the clusterfuck of canon? I hope.

Chapter 11: Awww. So, this is why Gendo is nicer. And Shinji you liar, you do so can dance to save your life! Your paired dance-fight aganist Israfel is proof!

Chapter 12: What? Mayumi? Didn't see that coming.
Chapter 13: She lives! In a way. :)
Chapter 14, 15: Nothing comes to mind, actually.

Chapter 16: Ritsuko's excitement is infectious. :)

Oh, and we learn that it is indeed a proxy contest, because Gabriel is involved - and he has his own champion aganist Shinji. And considering the end results, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Lorenz Keel of SEELE. Which makes him a religious nutjob zealot of epic proportions, and explains the EMP blast from the first chapter.

Chapter 17: Ireul, is an ass. It's like half of the attacking angels hold grudges aganist Shinji specifically.
Chapter 18: Nothing to say, again.
Chapter 19: Yeah, I was so right. angels do hold grudges aganist him. And he really can't do the same aganist Keel, it's not like he knows, or has resources to retaliate aganist the other champion. Life is unfair. Deal with it.
Chapter 20: Arael to the rescue! She's a curious one. And so yeah, maybe it really won't be that much of a clusterfuck. At least not because of her.

Aand we get the confirmation: Keele (gotta spell it right, in before this, eh no, lazy) and SEELE are pawns of Gabriel. And now that I think of it they really would try and mess things up when Arael descends.

And they have Unit-13 for Bardiel? Ohshi whatisidonteven

And call me a cynic, but I kinda doubt that Asuka is a countryside farm kind of girl. So I guess Shinji's vision of life post-Angels isn't quite going to be like that.

That is, if he also manages to prevent the EMP. And knowing jerks/zealots, I'd have made it fail-deadly if I were them - made it so that only full functionality of surrounding paraphenalia keeps the blast in check and not launched. So that even if they lost, the world lost with them.

Chapter 21: We learn (or I learn, not having watched Rebuild) that Eva-13 is a Pacific Rim Jaeger. That Armoros is not heard about. That Asuka is still an adorable ball of cuddle when asleep. And (that was most predictable) that Mana is SEELE's unwilling agent, who have her mother. Or at least she thinks so (it's not like they had a use for her dead, like stuffing her in a Eva that Mana is supposed to be a pilot of, *sarcasm mode off*).

And apparently Fuyutsuki Kozo wasn't informed of Shinji's time travel but you can never be sure.

Chapter 22: So, Asuka giddy as a schoolgirl? :3

Chapter 23: I wonder what the talk is going to be about?
fireguy0922 chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Well, we finally see the lemon. I like the happiness of this fanfic compared to the actual NGE. It's a nice contrast. Btw, with Kensuke's last sentence, "Don't you mean beak?" What does beak mean? Am I just stupid?
obliviandragon chapter 23 . 10/19/2014
Good chapter hahaha keep them coming!
Reishin Amara chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Omg this story is Badass and I'm loving it!
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 23 . 10/15/2014
Shinji's powers are bad ass, it's too bad he can us them all the time. The fact that Seele killed Mana proves how far they're willing to go to accomplish they're own goals.

Oh my god I was laughing so hard at the ending I almost fall out of my chair. The lemon between Shinji and Asuka was amazing.

Misato's going to give the two of them hell, what's Gendo gonna do once he learns of there intimacy?