Reviews for Rebirth
Limz375 chapter 1 . 7/16
this is good story, I like it, I would like another chapter please, if you have the time and energy
ethanlee747 chapter 6 . 6/24
I love the idea of a total re-telling of the whole Evangelion series.

However, since I am reading your earlier chapters, i cannot make a judgement on your writing skills (such change if given the right time and commitment :P)

I feel that this story is quite well written, enough to gain my attention and captivate me this far.

Keep this up! Hopefully this story would be up and running before I can say 'Hallelujah'!
Mystery writer chapter 23 . 6/23
Hey can you send more chapters please it been so long since you stop at chapters 23 so can you thanks
masterbroly chapter 23 . 5/7
Please start this story back up!
Guest evangelion chapter 23 . 4/22
I love this story you doing a amazing job on this epic redo of Evangelion great job hey listen I know you haven't wrote more chapters since Oct 12, 2013 and I know you been busy with things but can you please please PLEASE! write more of this story of REBIRTH so please continue it been so long

P.S. In both chapters of 22 and 23 I did not expect mana to be someone who was under orders by the traitors that calls themselves SEELE to work in NERV as a spy and I also feel bad for mana because she's doing it for her mother who being held hostage by SEELE but now she found out that her only family is now a core for a eva unti I hope shinji and the others (including NERV) help mana save her
please continue
Daigo Himura chapter 23 . 3/8
wow! this is one EVA fic i want you to finish! i like the story! please finish it!
Tibricel Tibby chapter 23 . 2/4
This is by far one of the best reimaginations of the series that I have ever read. The cheracters are different but not without reason. The story flows to well and the evolution of all the different Eva series /franchise you were able to add in is just amazing. I hope one day you revisit it and give it a much deserved ending. It truly is a fantastic read.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 23 . 11/23/2015
Damn, and this hasn't been updated for a year? Quite a shame. Its a fantastic fanfic. I love time travel fics.
Akritedes chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Shinji is extremely out of character, and without clear reason. While he has an excuse for development given he has lived through this once already, he is entirely too calm and collected for such a short period of time after he suffered catastrophic mental breakdown and noped out on the world, especially since he was responsible for "killing" everyone and everything. It's also very at odds with his base character.

The combat with the Angel was relatively logical, but there are minor glaring errors. NERV never developed (nor had reason to develop) an Eva-scale gatling weapon or rotary cannon. As I recall in fact, at the time of Sachiel's encounter they were still developing Eva-scale weapons, which was part of the reason they sent Unit-01 out with only a knife. They may have had the pallet rifles or Eva-scale rockets, neither of those are exceptionally complicated beyond the necessarily absurd manufacturing tolerances for an automatic weapon firing ammunition on the same scale as naval rifles.

The remarks about Touji's sister, and indeed the fact that she was apparently literally in the street are very ham-handed. It's evening and thus school is out, she has an elder brother and likely at least one parent to mind her, that she is apparently out in the middle of a city during an emergency lasting hours, not minutes, is frankly absurd. If she were going to be injured by anything after being out and alone for such a period of time it would have been the N2 mine detonation, not the comparatively low chances of somehow being in the vicinity of a kaiju fight.

They are also not really necessary, and would have likely been better handled as part of the school scenes instead of trying to cram it into this chapter.
rukialover89 chapter 23 . 9/18/2015
Im waiting for the next chapter this is a kick ass story
Haxler chapter 23 . 9/10/2015
i so fucking hate this is in this long hiatus, because i love it so much!
b3wRe The 4N Wh0 5pEkS 1n hnd5 chapter 23 . 9/7/2015
great story you should continue it
Dazzle chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
This is a super neat story. Cheers!
Webwarlock chapter 23 . 7/15/2015
I thought that this story was pretty good. I noticed a few spelling and grammatical errors, but it was still good.
I'd like to see final chapter or two to tie up all the loose ends.