Reviews for Rebirth
Chud chapter 21 . 1/25
...that line about asuka expecting, was that a reference to the redo fanwork?
AndyOlympus chapter 28 . 1/14
Excellent story. I enjoyed all of the characterizations. While they might be a little OOC for what we are used to, it works really well in your world where Shinji gets a redo.
Your writing was fantastic. The entire story made me understand the Evangelion world so much more than the actual TV show and movies.
I look forward to reading the sequel. Again, nice job!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 2 . 12/2/2016
"Lust only pertains to those that take more than one woman, and has no emotional ties to any of them."

Matthew 5:28
"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
MonsterRideOp chapter 26 . 11/18/2016
Just finished reading thru the whole thing. I really like reading Eva stories that involve a redo of some sort, usually involving Shinji, and I can say that this one is one of the best so far.
I like the way you pull together the many different Eva storylines. Working the redo as mostly the Rebuild movies while keeping some of the best parts of the TV series and including bits of the manga and dramas as well. Simply amazing. I can't wait to start on the sequel to see what happens during the time skip, especially since we have almost no idea based on the movies. Keep up the good work, this fan wants more.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
Asuka is not acting as bitchy as I normally expect her to be in the story because she gives the Main character a great deal of grief.
Jose19 chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
I want to know who is this Abraham character I have never heard of this character in Evangelion is this a added OC in the story.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
This Shinji must come from another world he is totally different than the one that I am used in seeing.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
You made startling changes to Shinji because he is a pushover in the whole story because he never had the guts to make comments like that about his father because most of the women in the story push him around.

The pairing of Asuka is interesting because it is the one that can't be realized because she bullies him a great deal in the story.
Jose19 chapter 23 . 11/18/2016
This story is so surprising because in the canon Asuka is a bitch to Shinji, and he is a bonafide wimp throughout the series the one person that was closest to establish a relationship was actually Misato.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 27 . 11/17/2016
Good story.

It was good seeing Shinji take lead of a squad of pilots. I hope you allow some spotlight on the other pilots to shine.
Rogue444 chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I loved this chapter can't wait to read this and then looked forward to that sequel your writing also loved how you used Abraham a religious figure as that angel
guest chapter 27 . 11/2/2016
i think a in-story sequel is cooler and what will be a way cooler chapter is..of course...a...TRAILER!. A trailer for Part 2 with a song called 'nothing else matters' by Lissie
hope you like it and cannot wait for it
Valikdu chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
"He's stronger than before as I feared"

fuck this mountain in particular
and this mountain
and your face too
SCREAMS GEOMETRICALLY
kiba zero chapter 27 . 10/31/2016
It is better as an in-sequel story
still-guns chapter 26 . 10/31/2016
That's it? We waited MONTHS, if not TWO YEARS for you to add just a few more short chapters and end it? How long will we have to wait for the 2nd part? Two more years?

Hey, at least it isn't Once More With Feeling, that guy sucks so hard