Reviews for To Tartarus and Back
QueenKayy chapter 1 . 6/17
the feels! this was great!
bookbug1600 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
people always write that they feels almost like a normal couple but if they were they would have never mat and if they had they wouldnt have gotten t9o know each other and would'nt be as strong as a couple
madam-fandom chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Adorable. And the books killed me too. Just a little bit, ya know. ~M
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
We wouldn't be reading this if we weren't obsessed with it also so you're not alone in that!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Aww.. It's so sweet. I just love Percy and Annabeth!
owlcity2013 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I think House of Hades was just a Percabeth bonding/angst fanfiction in disguise.
Always3 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
OMG I LOVE THE STAY WITH ME ALWAYS PART! I have a shirt that says that! :) great fanfic:) keep writing!
Davemo711 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Keep it going! If you do write more about this, just do about Percabeth and ya know, them having nightmares and comforting eachother and, well, more Percabeth! Hahaha.
Bibliophilic12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I read the entire book the day I got it. My friend had gotten it first and was all day saying things like, 'I didn't do it!' or 'It's not my fault!' Eventually after we came back from lunch, she took me to her locker and showed me the book. She was three chapters in and let me borrow it and read it first. Now, I have my own copy. I got it last week and I was SO excited, but I tried not to show it until my mom left my room. I then immediately emailed her and told her that I'd gotten it in all Caps.
A Daughter of Athena