Reviews for Jack Frost: A Guardian
Wolfisis chapter 10 . 1/5
The hell is this? Why did you leave it off like this? And please tell me you have more...Cause thats just not okay.
AmayaBlackFrost chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
Omg please post more soon. I miss the old Jack so bad though. Maybe have Bunny out of desperation all Pitch for help.
eliza.jarrs chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
He's good.
TsukiWolf275 chapter 9 . 11/14/2013
Name: Jordan Age:17 Country: America. I love to play the violin and read slash fics (also a Drarry fan too!)
rosey58225 chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
noo we need to get jack back to normal. though i have to agree he is funny i like the good jack better...maybe have good jack be alittle more forward toward bunny but don't make him evil.
redashrose chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
I like the forwardness...still must admit im waiting for good jack to come back though lol
redashrose chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
WOW! I hope nothing too terrible's happened, I love jack and it would hurt bunny! Love this story too though

I'm female, my name's Ashley (Common as hell name, I know) America, 22, and I love to read and write
rosey58225 chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Omg please write soon I love the story and can't wait for more! And my Halloween was great I got tons of candy and had fun with friends.
Izzy-dragon-rider chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
You posted a chapter of My Brother's Best friend here, thought you should know. And now I'm really confused, because I read both and don't know what order the chapters are supposed to go in, or if there's one missing from this story. Sorry if it sounds like I'm being picky or rude, but please can you correct it?
rosey58225 chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
i love your story and can't wait for more! please write soon!
the black raven chapter 2 . 10/12/2013