Reviews for When Snow Falls
Do you plan on continuing this story? I hope you do. It's amazingly put together. I like your portrayal of the whole Bella/Caius ship, it's original.
Tee Hill chapter 6 . 5/16
great chapter
blinddivinity chapter 5 . 4/10
Can't wait to read how the battle went.
Wonder if this will have Caius leave to Forks sooner than he thought.
Wonder who the trader was.

You're a great writer. Loving the fic.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 2/25
I meant to review all the chapters of this story, but it intrigued me from the get go. I love how Alice an Bella slowly became friends, and how Alice didn't push anything and let Bella come to her.
I also like how it bounces back to Caius ever other chapter or so. Its cool seeing what's going on in Volterra. So Bella is going to be Caius' mate? That will be interesting, I am looking forward to it.
Renee just had to rear her ugly head again didn't she! Bella was doing so well, and making friends, but no Renee just had to ruin the 'recovery' Bella's made.
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 6 . 1/19
h√Ęte de la suite
Rorry Lamb chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I love this. So much.
beulah2013 chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
Hope the Brother secured Bella's file before they fought because if they have more traitors than they might know about Caius having a mate and because they have blue prints then they know where his office/den/whatever is and theorize that he'd have info on her there. Loving the fic. by the way! Very mysterious and intriguing! Eagerly awaiting more! RAA
misty chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Oh please update!
annie.jo.marie chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
ahhhh! This is an amazing story! Need more. Need more! :)
celtictide chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Can't wait to see what happens next :)
MedianocheGlow12043 chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
I really like this story please update!
lexiblack09 chapter 6 . 6/22/2014
Please update soon
Angellilly93 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Cant wait for the next chapter
ClumsyReader chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Wow.
This is different, I love it!
I can't wait to read more:)
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2014