Reviews for The Fourth's World
NamelessBlueRoseMage chapter 6 . 2/11
I love your story but there are just a few things that didn't put up right with me.

1. The whole mutliple wives thing (CRA)
2. Minato would never offer Naruto as a sacrifice for a negotiation no matter how awry it gets. I know he needed to make the Yondaime Kazekage agree with his plan but there could be some other ways he could make him agree. HE is the Yellow Flash. To set an arranged marriage for his son seemed ooc for Minato.
3. The hints of budding romance between Minato and Mikoto are a no in my book. There's no way he'd replace Kushina.

Other than those points, I TRULY love your story. I hope you'd finish this soon.
Alley McNally chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Not bad! Not bad at all. You seem to have stopped writing the story but it pretty good. I don't like everthying you did but I do like the over all story. Plz finish the story.
anifan chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
We're still with you, waiting. Dude it has been an awesome fic so far. Dont let it die!
SeductiveApple chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
I'm unable to continue reading, though its of your own, you hqve a pretty good story going on here, but I'm just not a personal fan of any multi, or harem stories. Still I wish you the best of luck with this story.
Greatazuredragon chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Haha poor Itachi, genius ninja he may be but he clearly hasn't the foggiest about how to read between the lines in a relationship. You are developing nicely, and I can't wait to see if what you did to Kushina is what I think, if it is there will be so much chaos!
Good work.
Ph34r n0 3V1L chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Nice fic. Noticed one slight error: at the start of this chapter you mention Sasuke being slightly older than Naruto, and I'm pretty sure it's the other way around.

Thanks for sharing your gift,

Luke
LordTicky chapter 6 . 8/8/2014
...I'm favoriting this. This is one of the best, if not the outright best, Naruto story I have ever read. And Naruto's not even a Genin yet. I honestly don't know what to say to express how much I loved reading what you have up so far. All I can do is hope for more. So I eagerly await your next chapter.
maipigen chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
loved this up until the multi wives came up. The premise is still good, I just personally dislike that sort of thing and will top reading. That said, I wish you the best luck onwards. I really enjoyed your take on Minato :)

Happy writing
Ser Serendipity chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
This story leaves me so torn.

On one hand, mostly accurate characterization, good narration, decent fights...

But on the other, Minato is... eh (and he's the main character, so that's a pretty big eh). That, and you're clearly setting up for a Super!Naruto in the future. With a harem. Which is even MORE eh.

I don't get it. There's just so much FANON. And not a speck of it is necessary. You have civilian council that doesn't do a damn thing. You have a Clan Restoration Act that all of your characters are trying to get around.

(By the way. Minato's negotiations with the Kazekage? I NEVER say "LOLMG [CHARACTER] NEEDZ TU B STRNGR STRY RUUIND" but JESUS. Minato is the Yellow Flash. He leads the most intact Hidden Village in the world. He has a sane son. He WOULD NOT be the panderer in that situation. It doesn't matter how paranoid the Kazekage is. He should have been ALL OVER that offer. And even if he DID reject it, Minato offering Naruto as BLATANT insurance? Are you out of your mind?)

You CONSTANTLY drop hints that Minato and Mikoto will end up together (likely in the wake of the massacre), but Minato wouldn't remarry after Kushina. It's just not like him.

None of it makes sense. You could have written a fantastic story while omitting all this and staying close to canon (not like, stations of canon. Just FACTS of canon). Why didn't you? I half expected the Kyuubi in this chapter to be female because of all the other cliches being thrown around.

I'm just... confused. And saddened. I really want to like this story. But it's covered in this kind of GUNK.
Amidamaru88 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
- good job with the young Naruto/Sasuke interactions
- impressive part with Itachi's thoughts
- wow nice job with Will you and You will
- good chapter lenght
- what Kagome said can also apply to the Hyuuga
- and Mikoto doesn't say anything about Jiraya's training?
- loved the interactions at the shop
- didn't Itachi graduate early?
- well Ayame has things in hand
- well Anko sounded very Anko-ish
- ahh intrigue with Minato and Mikoto

The Ten Commandments of Reviewing - created by FictionReader98 and Zoneshifter D, post them if you agree and use them yourself

1) Thou shalt point out the parts you enjoy
2) Thou shalt point out the parts you disliked, if any.
3) Thou shalt point out the parts you utterly hated and explain why
4) Thou shalt write with good grammar!
5) Thou shalt not give annonymous reviews, for the authors might want to reply to thine criticism!
6) Thou shalt not flame
7) Thou shalt write a four sentence paragraph minimum!
8) Thou shalt use constructive criticism!
9) Thou shalt review as much as possible, not merely once!
10) Thou shalt voice thine expectations

if you have time and one of my stories catche's your interest I would ask you give it the same treatment
Guest chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Great chapter, i loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
I hope you make Minato's strength increase throughout the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Good start but why did you have to kill off kushina
Karthaugh1 chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Welp. I was quite enjoying this story, but with the appearance of the CRA, guess I'll stop here. Nice story up to this point!
G-man chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Great job so far on this story. The mikoto-Minato situation looks like its heating up. I can't wait to see how this story plays out. Keep up the good work.