Reviews for Dreaming
kapslar chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This first chapter is hilarious - imagining all that going on day after day and Sano hasn't even bought himself a second pair of clothes LOL.
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
I absolutely love this story! It's amazingly written and everything from the characterization to the plot is just perfect. Nice work1 :3
Begriffsschrift chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
This is beautifully composed. Sano's monologue is absolutely heart-wrenching.

You capture the Saito/Sano dynamic through Sano stunningly-you don't seem to allude to anything that would be impossible/unrealistic for Sano to bring up (you don't lapse into an omniscient perspective, as far as I can tell).

Sano is conveyed powerfully, and you explore his conflicting emotions in effective language.

Applause! I doubt I'd be able to write something like this. (sweatdrop)
Volcanic chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Great fic I really enjoyed it :D
o.oooo.oooooo.oooo.oo.o chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
I stumbled upon this fic by accident, as I have a tendency to browse through old fics when I'm bored or when I'm experiencing the dreaded writer's block. Saito/Sano used to be one of my favorite pairings back then when I was still a kid, but I still read fics of this pairing from time to time for nostalgic reasons.

And I have to say that this is probably the most well written and well thought out Saito/Sano fic out there. This fic was beautifully written and the emotion that you put into this fic flows very well.

Although your depiction of Saito's and Sano's personality is not as accurate to their depictions in the anime/manga, I still find it canonically possible. The 'Saito' that you have written for your fic was beautifully well done and although you made a few tweaks in Sano's personality, you were still able to capture the true essence of Sano's character.

This is truly the best Saito/Sano fanfiction that I have ever read.

I wish that you would make a sequel to this fic, but I understand if you won't do anymore RK fics in the future.

Good Luck.
Cheri-sama chapter 7 . 5/15/2007
"Perfection had not been present-Sano was inexperienced and Saitou was long out of practice. Violence had occurred-Saitou had taken an over-excited elbow to the stomach and Sano had suffered leg cramps."

You have my never ending devotion for this. Considering I was recently commenting to a friend how I'd like to see someone actually right realistic awkwardness into first time sex - and potentially violence in gay sex.
Mumei chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
Yay! I remember reading this story back in '03, though I'm not sure I ever posted a review. I've been reading it again and again from time to time, and for some reason, it gets better every time I read it! I just had to tell you how much I liked this story. Best wishes for your future fics~! -_-
emptyword chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
I was hit with a moment of nostalgia last night and combed through my favorites list. Upon rereading, I found that most of the stories I'd impulsively added were no longer as amazing as I'd thought at the time. This one, however, I took the time to read leisurely and enjoy all over again.

"Dreaming" is an amazing representation of Sano and Saitou's characters, not perfectly accurate to their depictions in the anime/manga, but since their characters would never reasonably have matched up so well in the canon, I really enjoyed the little tweaks and "changes" you made to both of them. Saitou was obviously incredibly well-done, becoming the steady, purpose-driven man that was glimpsed in the manga/anime. Sano was overtly changed in his understanding of life yet generally keeping his naturally exuberant, devil-may-care nature. There was a little phrase in one of the chapters, where Saitou off-handedly admits in his thoughts to having learned from Sano how to diffuse some situations with humor. That was very important to a realistic, balanced relationship. Your understanding and further probing of both characters was really impressive.

I'm so sorry to hear you won't be writing more RK fics anytime soon! That's really a disappointment since I can't remember very many good SaiSa fics out there. But I understand about certain hobbies growing old and losing their appeal. Good luck with whatever you're working on!
Legendary Dream Girl L.D.G chapter 7 . 12/28/2005
Oh my gosh, that was an excellent story. This is by far the best Sanousuke/Saitou I've ever read. I really do hope you make an sequel. In fact I demand one!(Just kidding.) But please take the idea into consideration since it's so rare to find a good story explaining the couple's relationship and all their ups and downs in it.
Meicdon13 chapter 7 . 12/27/2005
AW...

I thought Saitou was a bit OOC in the epilogue but that's just me. It's a really nice story, very deep and analytical. Wish I could write like you.

Anyway, I'll be adding this story to my Faves list since I've been really starved for a good Saitou x Sanzo fic (I was hoping for a lemon, but I'm probably just too green-minded...)

Ja ne
rein chapter 7 . 9/25/2005
this is the best ever romantic fic I've ever read, that actually had content about life and other deep stuff not being just sappy like other romantic fics. thank you for writing and sharing it.
tHiSfAeRy chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
I am leaving you a review because I just reread this story and I wanted to tell you again how much I love it. I didn't review every chapter, though, because I was sure I'd just end up repeating all the stuff I said when I first reviewed. Basically I'm just fangirling at this point. LOVE LOVE MILLION LOVE on this story. It is so good is it like DEATH IN A BOTTLE. Except it's not in a bottle. Anyway, I love it twelve billion and it's one of the best stories EVER. BEST JOBON YOU.
alighe33 chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
Nah, favourites. Hands down.

Strangely satisfying. Not too sappy yet not too...er, angsty? Anyway, good job. And...sequel? Really?
Shu-chan chapter 7 . 7/6/2005
AH! THat was so cute. I loved it . YOu should keep writing.
emptyword chapter 7 . 6/9/2004
*applauds* excellent, excellent work! very well-written and thought out. Whereas most fics between Saitou and Sano are not very credible (enjoyable though they may be), this was entirely believable. Their personalities remained the same (granted, Sano changed a bit and Saitou-well, his character was probed deeper) and the reasons given for their mutual liking was sensible and sweet at the same time. Lastly, I had to love their conversations. The two of them together are just too adorable. _ though both would balk to hear it.