Reviews for Latura of Redwall, Book I: A Pageant, Festive and Myriad
mcmlxxvii chapter 28 . 11/24/2015
Nessa! What are you doing? Oh, right. Breaking things, again. Dang.
mcmlxxvii chapter 24 . 11/23/2015
so, is Mettellus' "mouse for the job" going to be Cyril?
mcmlxxvii chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
Oh gosh. This story is getting really trippy. My brain hurts.
mcmlxxvii chapter 17 . 11/19/2015
Aw, I wanted to see Krayne go and try to take the tower but fail due to the timely arrival of the gawtrybe! Maybe the Gawtrybe will run into Harth and shoot first, ask second? Its the next best thing.
mcmlxxvii chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
Clovie... Don't do anything...rash.
Highwing chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Thank you, Suomynona. But, how do you like the *story*?

_~
Suomynona chapter 11 . 10/7/2015
8th Paragraph. Used phrase: "One in the same". Correct phrase: "One and the same".
Quaver Ava chapter 30 . 7/11/2014
Well here we are with the end of the chapter, the end of the first book of Latura... I was seriously disappointed that we didn't get any more Latura than we did. She's so cute and adorkable, I love her so much. One of my new favorite characters, that's for sure! (Seeing how you've turned a few into deadbeasts and one particular Abbess into a loony.) Speaking of Abbess and lattie, I wanna see those two meet up. Just how will they interact with one another? Will they have some serious story progressing conversation about prophecies and stuff, or will they completely confuse one another? :D

I'm unsure of how much Mona's character has changed sense the previous books, but her current character is enjoyable. She's the righteous, self do good, preacher sort of gal. Someone you might even find in a church with wanting to do the good thing, spread good reputation, and all that jazz. She seriously believes shes on the good guy's side, and currently you could say she kind of is! But like Lattie said, the red tower ain't bad, not yet. Also Mona's getting action while everyone else ain't, get her preggers and get some other vixens over there gentlebeasts! Nothing more motivating for a young guy than the prospect of a pretty lady to fight for... (Thinks of Mulan.)

I'm taking it by the title of the next book we've got the meeting I'm looking forward to. And Wink did get out there, though delayed as he was, and he'll be refereed to as Greenpup sometime soon, hopefully. I look forward to seeing how Freetown is set up, and how everything else ties together.

Something that I realized by a comment earlier in this book was that all the rats would be out of Mossflower, very, very soon. So perhaps that skip forward from the other book will come sooner than expected. If that's the case, I'll look forward to see just how quick Urthblood falls even more.

Sorry for the scattered brained and short review, but I'm eager to move on and see more Lattie!

Quaver Ava chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
I'm glad I'm home alone at the moment, I was laughing hysterically. I mean, legit hysterical laughter to the point I had to pause and wondered how crazy I sounded. Even now I'm still chuckling. Oh they're so precious, stop making a girl out of me, I'mma die before the end of this 'ere play... Hehehehe, the little mole as a kitty! Oh my gosh! X3

Quavhehehehehe!
Quaver Ava chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
MANDATORY FUN YA BUNNIES!

Sorry if I ain't leaving any good reviews as of late, but I am enjoying the tale. Reviews will commence, just, not tonight's sit down. XD
Quaver Ava chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
Quick comment, but SATHERA IS A GHOST?! Yeah! Ghosts! This is wonderful, I wanna see Sathara again! :D
Quaver Ava chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
What? Hey now there, I was excited to see more world building. This is one of the things I love about your tales so much, you're adding so much to the Redwall world already, I was excited for a new town! Perhaps it would have made a security risk, whatever, but people like to have babies mind you, and babies they will have. The population will steadily increase. Until that is a big war comes along and wipes most of the younger generation out... Which I'm afraid is what all of this is building up to. For two sides, both with good people on either end, fighting each other for the countryside and ideology of a country in the early mists of being formed.

Whatever the case there will be the need for more building and construction. You've made it clear that your Mossflower is far larger than most other Mossflowers in this fandom. It holds an already impressive space of its own, excluding the Northlands and Southlands. If there is to be a grand tragedy, then we need it to be truly grand. Civil war tragedy perhaps? let's see some population growth and a war come about!

That is, if this great tragedy is a war, or something else intirely, like the burning of all of Moss. it could be anything! o.o

Quaver Ava chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Another chapter down. and I am sober now. Woo hoo. :)

Now we've got our rat friends captures by some goons, and by a new warlord it seems... This is looking to be rather interesting. When they first said Lord I thought Urthblood, but now it's actually a Krayne. Interesting, perhaps this book's antagonist? But it's so clear that Urthblood is the true villain of the tale here! Oh well, we've had plenty a good Redwall tales with antagonists killing each other left and right, why, that's half of where the bloody goodness is born. I only hope Lattie and her group make it out of their confinements alive and free. Perhaps they'll get to Redwall, hopefully? But really, I doubt that. Everyone, possibly including cute Lattier herself, is gonna die in that group. I can see it. This is one of those tales where even your most favorite characters can just fall over dead... Or worse, become a living reminder like Venessa has become.

Though her character now as creepy and silly as it is, is definitively humorous enough. I'm rooting for a come back with her for a bit, just a little while where she gains her senses again. But I know brain injuries don't work like that, especially those that deal with personality. *Sighs* She's to stay this way until she dies, unless some major miracles happen or well, she get shit just right in the head again. Whatever the case, I'll be still rooting for her anyways. :3

And BABY LITTLE HARES! Yay!
Now I know why a certain lady was so obsessed and excited about babies back then when she reviewed those chapters past. Haha, I wanna see some baby hare shenanigans! Onwards to more baby fun! :D

And give us some baby foxes or martens, cause they're cuuuuuuttteee!

Quaver Ava chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
Hundred and ninety nine... I sure hope that was an exaduration, because that's enough for a small batallion of soldiers! Urthblood better not piss these little folk off... Though i know he will at some point and there will be glorious slaughtering. Wait wut? o.o

One very important thin in this chapter. Ain't gonna say much after this cause I'm still slightly intoxicated from a diet coke plus vodka mix. Mmm... But yes, the abbot needs to learn to stop putting ideas into beasts' minds. Lekkas was rather reserved to the idea of a little like mayor but after that conversation... I'm betting there will be a title like that soon, and under Urthblood's government none the less. Also we've got him convincing Metty he might be some great healer someday... No he needs to be more than a healer for beasts, he needs to be the healers for the lands, kicking Urthblood's ass out of his stupid ass throne. Guy murdered his own brother for power, SHAME ON HIM! (I feel like Killy. XD) But yeah, the abbot seems to be encouraging folks to take on pretty ambitious roles, even if he himself is slightly hesitant against such things. He's a kind old gentlebeast looking to help those younger than him become something they'll be remembered by.

Good chapter, now I wonder if I should have more alcohol...

Quaver Ava chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Hey hey, I'm dancing along, hey hey, swinging to and for. Wee dalalaladaaaahh!

Alright I ain't gonna say much in this review. You know that your writing is good, and to be honest there really weren't any big lines that popped out to me in this here chapter. What I did like was how Latura is freaking adorable! Oh, she's so cute and sweet. I hope she stays that way. Yes, she'll be creepy for sure because of her seerness sometimes, but she's adorkable and I wanna cuddle her. But then again, Palter might feel jealous and hurt. Poor lad, he's gotta grow a pair and take Latura with confidence! As well as patients, cause going for anyone with a disability can be very hard. Being the brother to a sister who's got a disability, though not as severe as Latura, I want someone who'll be able to take care of her and understand her. Palter, you beeter grow some balls if you're going for that seer! Or so help me... -_-

Anyways, where Lattie is cute, I love how Mona is our resident preacher here. She's got the looks and composure of one as well. Sadly she's on the bad end of the stick and don't know it. She may never know it with her devotion as well. Often times when it comes to those with faith in someone they can be blind to what they're really helping in doing. Sadly this happens with religious folk all the time, and they're convinced to do horrible things in the name of God. In this case it'll be in the name of the better good, and Urthblood. All hail Urthblood!

And were those hints that Mona is engaging inactivities with her Sword? Oooohhh, I want foxy babies, please, please. Make Mona a mom, that's be so swweeet!

By the way, stories tend to turn me into a preteen girl, forgive me in my excitement at times. :3