Reviews for Someday Never Comes
Kelana-ti chapter 4 . 10/5
Aww, a Pride and Prejudice reference, hmm? fun. :)
MCH chapter 1 . 1/6
read all of this story. like how you show Sirius as he starts to come to terms with his early life and his imprisonment and all the damage done to him by the demintores and his family before and while in Hogwarts.

I'm guessing you'll not be updating that's a shame as it a good story.
Ayyio chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
awesome story! hope you continue it
PurpleBullet chapter 14 . 2/10/2016
I really like this story.
LiLtrix2003 chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
will you be updating this story soon? Or has it been abandoned?
jaimeweasley chapter 14 . 11/17/2015
Fantastic as always. I just read it again.. And the bit with Harry made me cry AGAIN. Well done. :)
jeremiah123 chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
great
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
Poor Harry, after the adults let him down all the time it makes sense he is worried about Sirius.
thechosenbibliophile chapter 14 . 11/15/2015
This was brilliant and I legit cannot wait for more! this fic is a masterpiece and you're writing is amazing!
mdauben chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
It's rather sad that even with Sirius back in his life Harry us still so self conscious and unsure of himself. Hopefully the coming holiday may help that. Narcissa's request sounds like it could cause quite a bit if trouble. I will be looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Sorry, but it's hard to buy any part of this chapter. There is nothing in canon that the Weasleys were part of the Order, so there's no reason to expect that Sirius would have anything to do with them, especially given the age and financial differences. Also, nothing Narcissus said makes sense. Draco's opinions are well formed already; nothing would change them at this age. What information could she possible have would make it a reasonable reason for Sirius to risk the ire of Lucius. He's not going to just let his wife walk away with his son. Draco spends 10 months of the year at Hogwarts anyway, so it's not like his mother has any real influence on him. It doesn't sound like you've thought this out.
geetac chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
I like the chapter.
Shadowblayze chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Hehe. Poor Sirius! His life is never comfortably boring!
Connor chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
Wow, you're prolific! I don't know how long it takes you to write one of these but please keep it up! These are excellent. The only thing that kinda bothers me is that it's not J.K.'s voice. Although that's to be expected I guess
Connor chapter 1 . 11/14/2015