Reviews for Welcome, to the Soul Society
AkabaneKazama chapter 8 . 7/11
Wait a sec. I just saw Ichigo's name in chap 8. So, he'll come eventually? That's good huh. I though Yu replace Ichigo's main role here hehe.
please tell me that u'll continue this fic? Because this was AWESOME! I definitelly wanna see the day when Yu become a captain or when he engange in a battle with Aizen. Hate that guy's gut really -_-
please...please continue this fic. okay? okay? OKAY? Because u made me curious enough, I became u'r story follower. No matter how long it'll take u to finish this fic, just tell me that u'll never abandoned this fic 'kay TwT
Sora Kim chapter 1 . 1/4
I would love to see more. This is getting very interesting. I prefer that you reset the protagonist; death is rebirth in a way, so it only makes sense for him to 'reset' and gain new bonds and such. Please update soon!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
and i lost all interest when he has been reset... i was hoping for end game stats
Pein's number 1 Girl chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Please update your story sincerely an egar reader
Can't wait till you do.
ZERO chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Still no chapter 9 yet?
ZERO chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Still no chapter 9 yet?
Selias chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Soi-Fon's not an idiot. She's just cold.
Selias chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I'm going to call bullshit on that not doing anything against the hollow.
Xoraan chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I'm glad that you took my suggestions to heart, I'm honestly interested as of now how you're going to make Soi Fon a social link. In terms of Bleach, are the members of the investigation team developing zanpakuto or fullbrings? Or are they something else entirely? Whatever try are, can't wait to read more about it.
Impstar chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
This is looking good so far. I eagerly look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Minaly22 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
This story is very interesting and I look forward for more! Keep up the good work please, it would be sad if this somehow ended up discontinued.
KO chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Nice set up, but, ah... why is Soifon the Lovers? Shouldn't she be Hermit, considering she until meeting Yoruichi again distances herself from others?
BigBossVince chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Soi Fon with the lovers arcana? Is that an implied pairing? I haven't researched the Italian tarot so I don't know the qualities, but she seems like the LAST person to have that arcana
ZERO chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Still no chapter 8 yet?By the way,where's the Fox of the Hermit Arcana?
Matt chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Will you please make some new chapters already?!