Reviews for Welcome, to the Soul Society
Sora Kim chapter 1 . 1/4
I would love to see more. This is getting very interesting. I prefer that you reset the protagonist; death is rebirth in a way, so it only makes sense for him to 'reset' and gain new bonds and such. Please update soon!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
and i lost all interest when he has been reset... i was hoping for end game stats
Pein's number 1 Girl chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Please update your story sincerely an egar reader
Can't wait till you do.
ZERO chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Still no chapter 9 yet?
ZERO chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Still no chapter 9 yet?
Selias chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Soi-Fon's not an idiot. She's just cold.
Selias chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I'm going to call bullshit on that not doing anything against the hollow.
Xoraan chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I'm glad that you took my suggestions to heart, I'm honestly interested as of now how you're going to make Soi Fon a social link. In terms of Bleach, are the members of the investigation team developing zanpakuto or fullbrings? Or are they something else entirely? Whatever try are, can't wait to read more about it.
Impstar chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
This is looking good so far. I eagerly look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Minaly22 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
This story is very interesting and I look forward for more! Keep up the good work please, it would be sad if this somehow ended up discontinued.
KO chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
Nice set up, but, ah... why is Soifon the Lovers? Shouldn't she be Hermit, considering she until meeting Yoruichi again distances herself from others?
BigBossVince chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Soi Fon with the lovers arcana? Is that an implied pairing? I haven't researched the Italian tarot so I don't know the qualities, but she seems like the LAST person to have that arcana
ZERO chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Still no chapter 8 yet?By the way,where's the Fox of the Hermit Arcana?
Matt chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Will you please make some new chapters already?!
Xoraan chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
A very good crossover you've got here. Personas becoming a seperate but intertwined part in the bleach universe leaves room for expansion and ingenuity when called for, just remember to stick to the core facts of both lores and if there's an opportunity, combine them. I'm enjoying the story so far and hope to see another chapter.

A few suggestions for social links:

Fortune: Ukitake. Despite his sickness/disability, the captain of the thirteenth division takes matters into his own hands when called upon. He takes charge of his fate and while his succeeds most times, at some he may come down with sickness. I am patiently awaiting the next chapter.

Fortune: kenpachi. Took some time to realize this, but the fortune arcana revolves in cycle of fate and destiny and good and bad times. Kenpachi is in a cycle of violence, he constantly craves new opponents that may be capable of killing him, challenging his fate and casting it off as fool's tale.

Hierophant: shunsui kyoraku or Yamamoto. The hierophant is considered a teacher holds holds wisdom and secrets to uphold balance. These for the bill nicely.

Lovers: Matsumoto or Soi Fon. Both women are connected to individuals (Gin and Yoirichi respectively) that have brought them a string of emotions and caring. The lovers represent the emotions and trust in a relationship that can lead to a greater part of the whole. While Yu does not nesessarily have to be romantically involved with them as the card implies (but it would be interesting...), he will have to support them as they reflect on their relationships and how it defines them.

Jester: Aizen. He plays everyone for a fool and his also a wildcard in terms of predictability and power. I can see a connection between Yu and Aizen such as Adachi and Yu in Persona 4 Golden, offering a chance to aid the Jester despite the Fool already figuring out his insidious deeds and plans.