Reviews for At the dead end of King's street
Layla-Fae chapter 4 . 3/28
This story is absolutely aboreable and I love it. Please, please update.
Umbra Drachen chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
this sounds like an autistic percy and if so you do a great job at it!
Ghostdragon101 chapter 4 . 2/7/2014
I love your writing style! It's simply too sweet :) keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next update :)
GD101
yuMeNami chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Hmmm. It's been a while since I read the first 3 chapters so I have to reread that again because for some reason I'm imagining Nico having Percy's personality in canon and Percy having Nico's personality in canon and I'm not sure anymore if that's supposed to be the case.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
please continue this i like the story very much so
annemarina chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Yeah! Go Percy for telling Annabeth no!
annemarina chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
You're a writing machine! My story's only like 2k words! The part about the hand sizes seems like it was written for me, I love it :) great job!
Alice chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Great fic! Hurry and update please!
KekuleSalvador chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I love you for the quiet, cozy way you write this. I love how Percy is broken, but not in an overdramatic, blatantly obvious kind of way. He's fragile, but he's functioning. He's broken but he's not lost. I just love the pace of your writing so much.

I like how Nico is with Percy, he is protective, but not overly so. I love the way you're handling Percy's food issues, and the way Nico is reacting to it. Gah! This is definitely one of my favourite stories, it's so different to most of the stuff on here.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
this has turned out to be one of my favourute perico stories as it is normal, and not obscenely morbid, freaky/strange and errotic. just normal
yuMeNami chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Great as usual. Although I don't like the way Nico is treating Percy like a fragile object. I don't think it's the best way to help Percy get over whatever it is he's going through. Provided Percy can't seem to properly take care of himself, he's still not an invalid and should not be treated as such. I just fear that Percy will feel bad about being treated like a china doll and break up with Nico because of it.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Wow. This feels like reversed role of perc and nico. Nico is the one who's strong and Percy is broken. Probably bec Nico has Bianca here and Percy lost Annabeth
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
WHY YOU DROP A RICKHANGER ON MOI
KekuleSalvador chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I love this story so much, it's very cute.
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
liked nico in this chapter. keep it up.