Reviews for Moonlight and Lace
asiastana chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I liked these. Very good first time experience and build up! :D
Rebeccaseal chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
"Hints"? Are you kidding? Aang, you're such an idiot. Such a sweet, adorable idiot.
ATLAfan96 chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Dropping hints? More like dropping a freaking bomb. Fantastic story!
markesellus chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
You are...the best. That's really all I have to say.
Frights and Nights chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
I lillarty laughed when Katara yelled at her brother and how Sokka was saying go for like a long time.
LW12 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
it was awesome, I love it
may96 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
Dropping Hints... well he sure didn't get those hints.
CraigTweekKenny chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I loved this so much!
GibbytheSecond chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
This is perfect. Seductive!Katara is ridiculously hot, without even going past a steamy makeout session. I have no doubt in my head that the second Aang left Katara's room, he was slumped against the wall panting from the effort of holding himself back. I'm suddenly filled with a need to draw (more) Kataang smut. I love the idea of them exploring each other, but they're the type for a slow progression, at least in my mind. They were kids when they fell in love, and I imagine a lot of the things Katara did in this fic were discovered accidentally over the years, as they experimented with what they like. It's this knowing exactly what she's doing that is so entertaining to me. She's practically teasing Aang, while he's convinced that she isn't ready. I love the way you wrote Aang, because honestly, most young guys are pretty clueless about women the first time. Plus, even though by this point I'm sure he's secure in his relationship with Katara, I think it's perfectly reasonable to headcanon him being cautious about taking such a serious step with her; he's been burned by misreading her signals before. I love the way you describe Katara, she's gorgeous and very nearly irresistible to Aang, and the multiple mentions of her hips aimed this right at me. Even though you didn't know it, one of the things I find incredibly attractive in a woman is wide hips and how she moves them, so it's like you wrote this just for me. Oh, wait...
guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
not that it wasn't a great read or anything because it was great it is just... well, katara was 18 and aang was 16 so what she did was, by law now, classified as rape
JustLucky05 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Wow! I can see how frustrating that would be. No wonder she went to buy her 'clothes', if he didn't take these hints, she really had to make it obvious. I love the story, I really hope you continue it.
Dacyon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Well this chapter was very entertaining!

I enjoyed the first and last 'hints,' they seemed like definite situations that could have happened. Especially the first one, which seemed like a mature evolution of their Kataango dance.

But the second one, Tei. Oh, spirits, that was hilarious. Sokka, being the completely in-character older brother, immediately blames Aang for the situation while the Avatar himself was the non-aggressor in the situation; and Aang holding his hands up in surrender, again completely in-character, was just great too. But what made me lose it was Katara yelling, not "GET OUT!," but "This doesn't concern you!" I don't now why, but I just found that line to be the most amusing thing.

Well done, Tei, this was a really fun read.

And since I've technically already reviewed "Chapter 1," I'm just going to leave this review as a guest under my username since won't let me leave another review for the "same" chapter while logged in.
Ashley Barbosa chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Ok , your definitely an amazing writter, I hope more great stories from you
halobeast-117 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I get aroused reading this