Reviews for Code Geass:Wildfire
FractiousDay chapter 10 . 8/13
Why is everyone so open about stuff?
Republic chapter 10 . 5/9
I've just finished rereading this story! Now then WHEN WILL THIS STORY EVER BE UPDATED?! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY?!
Fallen-Ryu chapter 9 . 4/2
just curious if you were going to continue this story, this is by far one of the more detailed rebellion fictions out there. Also the spattering of the comedy on lelouch's love life as well as some drama going on makes for this to be a VERY interesting story to read.

looking forward to Narita, hopefully lelouch at least gets some former JFL people to train up capable commanders and such. because in order to really make a impact on the battlefeild, well...your going to need a good army and such.

also the raiko cannon made from glasglows? i always wondered what a more capable lelouch would say about that, because its basically a railgun/shotgun made for tunnel fighting...and it didn't last long to the lancelot knightmare frame. whoever made that weapon did a bad job making it but the dead man actually used it correctly for that situation of a tight space and quarters limiting knightmare frame movement and making it a deathtrap for anything else besides a elite unit and such.
Republic chapter 10 . 1/22
This is one of my most favourite fanfic's of all times so please update soon! PLEASE!
thecatleader chapter 9 . 1/10
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! please
Lughv chapter 10 . 1/7
COME BACK TO US THIS FANFIC IS BY FAR SOME OF THE BETTER ONES! The idea is not as canon as most of the fanfics are so something where events are ACTUALLY straying from the anime and manga is quite refreshing. It gets boring reading the same thing over and over again.
thecatleader chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sorry for yelling i love this story I hate to see it not updated
Storylover213 chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Are you going to be updating this any time soon?
vienx.001 chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
nice.. lelouch found.. euphie hates syzaku
please continue..
and i hope its harem with milly in it
chunnin33 chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Absolutely heartbreaking spot for the story to stop at.
Republic chapter 10 . 6/21/2015
Oh come on ! This story is just too good to just abandon! Update the story! All bloody ready!?
Shadow Crusader chapter 10 . 6/18/2015
You know, it's funny seeing Suzaku of all people calling somebody a traitor, looks like he forgot who betrayed Japan with joining Britannia.
Kythryl chapter 10 . 4/22/2015
Hi I just found this story and I have to say I love it, I read everything so far in one siting. The characterization oz great, and I love how the story gone different path from what we saw in cannon, or even what I see from most fanfictions. I know u haven't written a chapter in a while but I hope u start writing for this story again soon, its already one of my favorites!
Republic chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
Is this amazing story ever going to be updated?! come on please update already!
s.k.f.f.f chapter 10 . 4/18/2015