Reviews for Code Geass:Wildfire
Update chapter 10 . 4/8
Please update. Also is there away to get Euphie to willingly join the Black Knights? Without Lelouch manipulating her I mean?
grievousrommel chapter 10 . 4/6
Please tell me there are some explosive charges in the facility that will make a satisfying boom...please? :)
grievousrommel chapter 5 . 4/6
Love that last bit. Makes me wonder if there' a crossover with Black Lagoon and Code Geass with Sayoko in Roanapurr.
Aynessa chapter 10 . 3/31
Huh. I was really adoring this story, and then the last two chapters sort of slapped me upside the head. They seem odd and somewhat OOC, but this is an interesting plotline I haven't really seen done well before (or, even, at all!) so I'm hoping you will continue to update soon. I really love the slow build up of romance between Lelouch and Kallen, it is exceptionally well done and fantastically paced. I love the humor that you interject periodically between the serious parts as well.

My only complaint is your depiction of Suzaku in this chapter. He did not hold even a fraction of that level of hatred at this point in the timeline. His dislike for Zero escalated after Narita and Shirley's reaction to her father's death, but he didn't achieve this level of loathing until after the SAZ. It seems unnatural and sudden for him to be so blindly enraged at Zero/Lelouch at this point in time.
ChaoticEmperor01 chapter 1 . 3/30
Any chance of an update it's been a year. If not then let us know please. Great story
Aynessa chapter 8 . 3/30
Love what you've done with this so far, but Lelouch's catchphrase was severely mangled. You had him say "Only those prepared to kill should be killed!" But it should have been "The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed!" It's actually a big difference in meaning.
Ciel Moony chapter 10 . 3/24
Nice!
JumpingToaster chapter 10 . 3/22
Very good overall. Not sure yet about chapter 10 of whether it turns out to be a good idea or not in terms of the story. But if it works it will hit jackpot.

I've seen different Suzakus but this one certainly is one of the foolish ones.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 10 . 3/14
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon

PS: Uh-oh what will Lelouch do now?
hatred9117 chapter 10 . 3/2
i hope you return to this story and kick suzaku,s ass or have his sister call a family hit on him
skepsis66 chapter 10 . 2/27
The divergences are fascinating to see. I can't help but feel a sadistic sense of vindication that there's now a rift between Euphie and Suzaku haha. Hope to see more of this soon!
Inheritance1990 chapter 10 . 2/4
Wow really looking forward to more of this.
Fallen-Ryu chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
awsome...purely awsome...

you my good author, need to update this more!
142 with an 8 chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
Damn you Suzaku! Off with his head!
Other than that... Awesome story! Sad tho this story has not updated for sometime.
til then... willing to wait...
avatar junkman chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
You do know your an old greek shouldn't you be dead