Reviews for Code Geass:Wildfire
Ash the Aura Guardian chapter 10 . 2/18
Man, too bad this story seems abandoned. It's pretty damn amazing, hope you come back to it soon.
JumpingToaster chapter 7 . 2/14
Lelouch was uncharacteristically careless here to the point where the story feels like I was driving down the highway and suddenly I have to swerve urgently to avoid a elephant dressed like a clown.
Titanfire999 chapter 8 . 2/8
Love that bit at the end from devils dictionary
Republic Che chapter 9 . 2/1
I'm still hoping this story isn't abandoned because this story is ONE of the best fanfic's on this entire site! So please! Please! update this amazing story again! P.S: This masterpiece has been saved to my Community.
Squidgod812 chapter 10 . 1/23
This is an amazing story! I know its been awhile, but if possible could you continue this?
Titanfire999 chapter 10 . 1/4
Good chapter and nice story a update in the future would be great!
Titanfire999 chapter 6 . 1/3
Please continue to update
Titanfire999 chapter 4 . 1/3
Foreshadowing?
LP chapter 10 . 12/18/2016
Still hoping you plan to update this amazing story
shivram970 chapter 10 . 11/9/2016
An excellent fiction to read and enjoy )
Republic Che chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
This story really should be updated!
FractiousDay chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Why is everyone so open about stuff?
Republic chapter 10 . 5/9/2016
I've just finished rereading this story! Now then WHEN WILL THIS STORY EVER BE UPDATED?! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY?!
Fallen-Ryu chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
just curious if you were going to continue this story, this is by far one of the more detailed rebellion fictions out there. Also the spattering of the comedy on lelouch's love life as well as some drama going on makes for this to be a VERY interesting story to read.

looking forward to Narita, hopefully lelouch at least gets some former JFL people to train up capable commanders and such. because in order to really make a impact on the battlefeild, well...your going to need a good army and such.

also the raiko cannon made from glasglows? i always wondered what a more capable lelouch would say about that, because its basically a railgun/shotgun made for tunnel fighting...and it didn't last long to the lancelot knightmare frame. whoever made that weapon did a bad job making it but the dead man actually used it correctly for that situation of a tight space and quarters limiting knightmare frame movement and making it a deathtrap for anything else besides a elite unit and such.
Republic chapter 10 . 1/22/2016
This is one of my most favourite fanfic's of all times so please update soon! PLEASE!