Reviews for Abandoned
Siemsen chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Damn. So much emotion put into so few words. This was a phenomenal piece of work, you did a great job.
synchrotwitch chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
OHMYGOD IM IN TEARS. You are an incredibly cruel person and an incredibly good writer
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Trevor is the 3rd playable protagonist, He was Michael's best friend have you even played the game wolf?!
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Awww. Wait who's Trevor? O.o
Miota-Lee chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This brought me to tears! So much emotion I just can't handle it. I want to see your take upon Trevor realizing Michael might be alive and then actually finding him.
Tool Shed Inc chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ahh god damn you...bringing tears to my eyes like that... I've been browsing through a lot of the GTA V stories but none of them rivaled the emotional strength of this one. You captured the gut wrenching angst of a person who has lost their greatest friend in their world. Hopefully you aren't too familiar with how that feels to know how to write it so brilliantly. You did an amazing job. Thank you.
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Loved it! U should do one where he finds out mike is alive
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
More Please I want to know how he died(michael)
Maybe he can come back
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
... O.O... :,( Aw man, that was so touching. I love Trevor and Michael's love hate relationship and can't get enough of their banter when they hang out. Great writing and really got the reader into the sensitive vulnerable Trevor Philips. Faved :D
crichton55 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This should have been a cutscene in the game. For the massive amount of character development they did on Trevor alone, they should have added in scenes like this to do justice to how many times he claimed to have mourned Michael and to the sheer amount of emphasis the entire game had on a single mission's worth of backstory.
MidnightSiren113 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was pretty touching...made me a little sad... I never really thought about it, but now I feel bad...dang it.
Dickenss chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
You should more more longer stories because I like them.
Witchy Bee chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This broke my goddamn heart. Beautiful. Pretty much exactly what a pictured all those times Trevor said he grieved for Michael.