Reviews for Six Days
FUCK YOU WHY DO I STILL READ EVERY SHIT YOU POST?! YOU'RE A HEARTBREAKER
Lawak chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Lawak was here
ZeeBlue23 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Hold on just give me a second. -loud sobbing-
Amazing story really. It had me in tears, and I couldnt stop reading.
ili777 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Why, why, why, why ,why damn it? I knew you would do that, I knew this wasn't gonna have a happy ending but still it was too cruel! Especially when Akihiko was there just kneeling on the ground... damn it! It was way too touching, way too sad, why do you like having Misaki suffer so much? At least you could not be such a good writer and then things would be better, but no, your writing skills are so amazing they have to reach my heart. I want to say 'go to hell' but then you wouldn't be able to continue writing and I know this is kind of masochistic, but I can't help because because you are that good. I liked how they were at the same places in different times and the way the two of them talked to each other. I wish they had a better ending.
sweetkiller chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Why? Why? Why?
You love making people cry and you are so damn good at it!
Love you!
inkdream chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Why do I torture myself?! I knew from the beginning that I'm going to cry, but DAMN D': Great story, but... *cries* WHY DO I LIKE ANGST SO MUCH?!
FanficFinatic2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
*Uncontrollable Sobbing* Why why why!? Why must Misaki always die!? Ahhh! I love this so much though as I do all your stories they''re great even if they make me cry! :) :(
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I swear your stories make me want to curl up and cry sometimes...in a good way, of course. I'm impressed by all the unique alternate universes you can build for these two. I'm sort of working on AU writing myself and it's nowhere near your level of creativity. Indeed, it's better than never having loved at all.

CupidKirby
CrownClown1823 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
It was so sad yet so happy I don't know what to feel anymore.:) :( But I really liked your story it was really good I could feel it happening, blame my very vivid imagination.
higabanana chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
this T.T I love this T.T
LadderGoat chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
You have the most amazing plots and stories! Seriously, how do you come up with these ideas? You're amazing :D
Trahnael chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I hate it when I fall in love with heartbreaking stories! *sobs... sobs...*

Why, WHY, WHY WHY WHY WHYWHYWHYWHY WWWHHHYYY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL MISAKI AGAIN? *cries* And it was so... the story was so awesome that until now I'm still crying over it! Please give angst stories a happy ending sometimes! *cries and sobs more*
WHATTTTTTT chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I am soo upset right now! how could you do that! you you youuuuuuu! this was TRAGEDY! why was there no tragedy tag why kill him off i cant handle this I thought for sure there would be a happy ending, i dont think ive read one of your stories that wasnt awwwww man how could you do that?! it was such an amazing story too! your like my all time favorite writer and nooo just noo i want a happy ending DX it was still really reallly reallly good and touching and sad SO SAD awwwww i wasnt prepared i just dont like it! honestly though it was rather abrupt you should have dragged the realization and the coping out a little more BUT it was tragedy whyyyyyy?! very good story overall please put a tragedy tag on this story tho :/
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 10/14/2013