Reviews for The Demon's Dear Friend
Lyra-Kaja chapter 14 . 3/21
I vote against Alois and Claude being inserted into the story... the story is great as it goes without them :)

greetings Ly
alemery chapter 14 . 3/9
Interesting story
rmiser1994 chapter 14 . 3/9
there might be a bit many characters if u add those 2... anyway i have enjoyed reading the story so far! .
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 3/4
*snicker* Permanent stick!? That means he's stuck with it for the rest of his life! xD Hahahaha (unless burning it would work or something...) xD haha
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 3/4
...ahahaha, I always laugh whenever I watch the first episode, because of the scene with the donburi... I mean... it's raw beef. Just arranged in a fancy way. But it's raw beef.
xD xD
KainVixenheim chapter 14 . 3/3
Please update soon
Vivianne95 chapter 14 . 2/17
In hope you'll update the next chapter soon!
REAL SOON!
Vivianne95 chapter 7 . 2/16
Love the omake!
momoanzu chapter 14 . 1/20
would love to see Alois in this!
Alyss Penedo chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
...I feel like it would have been better if Harry had stayed behind and made dinner in place of Sebastian, because then SOMETHING would have changed.
WitchoftheSouls chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
Whoa! It's really great how well you mesh the anime, manga, and your own plots :3 Alois and Claude? Whooo! Bring on that little cowardly sociopath! (It's only too many characters if you forget some, go "Oh, shit!", and try to squeeze and manhandle them into a segment.)
Do I see some hints of Undertaker's Dolls experiments? (Or Harry put his foot down on that? Would be great to see some more interactions between them!)
I think a lot of readers are rooting for a Harry/Ciel or Harry/Undertaker or Harry/Bassy, but I honestly think Harry wouldn't be interested in them, romantically wise. He's just getting so many kicks just by sticking around and messing with them XD
Whatever happens, I'm totally looking forward to it. So good luck on the next chapter!
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
erm...would it be possible to make it a harry\ciel slash insted of harry sebby? and i vote for grim all the way.

-weirdSuicidal
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
i like it so far,its got potential.

-weirdSuicidal
TearfullPixie chapter 14 . 11/20/2014
Fabulous I am waiting for the next chapter impatiently.
TearfullPixie chapter 13 . 11/20/2014