Reviews for The Demon's Dear Friend
update please
Cute Koneko Chan chapter 15 . 2/26
OMG!
You HAVE to UPDATE!
I became addicted to this story!
It's awesome!
yokishko chapter 15 . 2/3
I've come back and read this again... will you ever consider continuing this?
Thanks for this. It's great. My only hope is that it's not abandoned, like so many of the other works I've come across, especially in this crossover group. I don't think it is, since it's been less than a year, and I generally wait until about two have passed to consider it abandoned.
Firefox chapter 6 . 1/15
Lol, he could have ordered Sebastian to tell them what Harry was! XD
MakerOfMayhem004 chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
please update
Kris chapter 15 . 10/30/2016
Just finished the story. Now totally addicted and it's 5am. Must sleep! Please continue. :)
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 15 . 10/8/2016
Aww, are you gonna continue?
Id really like to see how Ciel and Bassie are gonne act now...
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Aww, kinda dissapointed Harry didnt end up as a fox! :C
Well, well, Im sure it doesnt matter that much anyways! XP
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Well, I'm a little bit sorry to say that but I found the story incredibly boring. While I loved Harry's character, the way you used most of the dialogues, scenes and plot from the anime disappointed me. It is very unoriginal. But you have a writing talent. I hope you will rewrite this in the future.
WantToBeADog chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
I adore the words you've composed.
Shade O'Killer chapter 15 . 9/18/2016
the demons dear friend, or in which people promise not to make Harry's life harder right before they make his life harder. I love it, poor harry just needs something to go his way without complications. Also, I'm really interested in Ciel and Seb's reactions to the reveal - especially Seb because this has been a very long kept secret (and would probably answer some questions he's had)
Lulumo chapter 15 . 8/25/2016
Oh so, Deaths master is not godly, omnipotent, absolute being that can overwrite everything and anything,who is above every universe yet huh, well maybe couple eons later then.

I thought Harry could just snap his fingers and anything he wants will just disappear or 'die' but looks like he's not that powerful yet.
Lulumo chapter 14 . 8/25/2016
Hmm... I wonder if the person that Angel division boss wanted to kill is Harry, so much that he become tackteam for a fallen. If so he must be damn stupid huh, Harry cannot die not matter what, he doesn't even belong to this world only but 'every world' like death. Harry is also master of DEATH, he controls Death and death is his domain so there's no way he could be killed or will Death take his dear master's soul. And even if he loses his body, he will still 'reborn' 'reincarnate' with memories intact.

Right now Harry almost equals godly, omnipotent, absolute being that can overwrite everything and anything,who is above every universe as Death is everywhere and absolute.
Littwink chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
It's awesome to see Sebastian's view of things. And Harry, what does he do? Just watch people in England for his existence? And deal with Shimigami?