Reviews for The Demon's Dear Friend
Update soon pls!
The Yoshinator chapter 15 . 11/9
I absolutely loooooove this story! More please!
avidreader chapter 15 . 11/2
let the story unravel please i'm hooked you blasted fish i'm in love with harry's character that you've recreated and i want more... your a crewl kool genius to keep your readers wanting wanting wantng please continue this can believe ive stooped to beging ohwell
anonymous chapter 15 . 10/17
Please update soon.
sayurijaina0839 chapter 15 . 10/14
I really love this story! I want to know what would happen next, everything is getting more and more exciting now that they know harry's secret well "partially" I guess its going to be explaining time soon ;) . You really had done a great & amazing job on creating this story, love the humor & Harry's mysteriousness on the last chapters I would really like to see more of those … Hope you update soon, & keep up the good work :) …
Summersecho chapter 15 . 10/12
I absolutely love this story. Very well written. Good amd interesting plot. Never boring amd the best thing: I don't even know Black Butler but it doesn't matter because I understand and feel with the story without having prior knowledge to it! 3 Hope u update soon 'cause I can't wait to find out how Harry and Seb's relationship will play out...
JJ45 chapter 1 . 9/15
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 9/10
Ah man I'm enjoying this turn of events. With the Shinigami Lord here its so much more interesting.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 9/10
Hm that was interesting. Lots of changes occurred this time and some good action for Harry.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 9/10
There really doesn't even need to be confrontation between the fallen and Harry. Just let things play out and in the end Sebation will get his soul and the angel will die while the city burns.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 9/10
Hm. Well it seems like Harry's precense is only changing some things marginally considering even with the Red lady's survival there is really no change.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 9/10
Yay. Revealed her farce. I'm curious if she who is a double sided being will choose to stay female and hang around with Harry more instead of doing the farce that she does later that results in her/his death.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 9/10
Meh. At least madam red didn't die. I always thought she was super hot. Her reasons for her actions I can understand but the actions themselves were kinda saddening.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 9/10
Quetzacotl would be the best. The shadow fox thing is neat but that other one would be badass. Plus if I recall Quetzacotl is like a god and has dominion over pretty much everything so all those different elements including time would be at his command. Plus he is death's master so why not add in death and all the concepts attached as well. Or hell just make him a freaking skeleton.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 9/10
All that and what they worry about is the dinner and the studies. lol.