Reviews for The Demon's Dear Friend
Lulumo chapter 15 . 8/25
Oh so, Deaths master is not godly, omnipotent, absolute being that can overwrite everything and anything,who is above every universe yet huh, well maybe couple eons later then.

I thought Harry could just snap his fingers and anything he wants will just disappear or 'die' but looks like he's not that powerful yet.
Lulumo chapter 14 . 8/25
Hmm... I wonder if the person that Angel division boss wanted to kill is Harry, so much that he become tackteam for a fallen. If so he must be damn stupid huh, Harry cannot die not matter what, he doesn't even belong to this world only but 'every world' like death. Harry is also master of DEATH, he controls Death and death is his domain so there's no way he could be killed or will Death take his dear master's soul. And even if he loses his body, he will still 'reborn' 'reincarnate' with memories intact.

Right now Harry almost equals godly, omnipotent, absolute being that can overwrite everything and anything,who is above every universe as Death is everywhere and absolute.
Littwink chapter 5 . 8/7
It's awesome to see Sebastian's view of things. And Harry, what does he do? Just watch people in England for his existence? And deal with Shimigami?
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 6/11
Very interesting.
I love how the story started! And I love that Harry will be a demon, this ought to be interesting! :D
MakerOfMayhem004 chapter 15 . 6/8
I wan to see what Sebastian think about Harry PLEASE UPDATE
MattKennedy chapter 15 . 6/2
Very awesome story! :D Hope you continue it soon.
Ep chapter 15 . 5/18
Epic man!
DevilishMinx chapter 15 . 5/5
i really hope to read some more! keep up the good work and hope to see a update soon
96kagomine chapter 15 . 4/30
This is really awesome and I hope you update soon!
Thank you!
mengtoreality chapter 15 . 4/19
I hope you can update soon! This story is too cool!
Bluey chapter 1 . 4/10
Can I just say, you know it's Harry when it says 'emerald eyes' but you're not sure and then you wonder who the other person is, and I just love the way you smoothly avoid revealing their identities completely until the very end.

~Bluey
OnLyMinO chapter 15 . 4/7
nah, it is great! i will look forward for the next, see u then.
OnLyMinO chapter 14 . 4/7
too many characrers is not an issue, as long as u can keep the plot flowing with no major hole it'll be good. and sorry i didnt review the previous chapter because they are to close to canon for my liking but hey they still make sense so good job!
OnLyMinO chapter 4 . 4/6
this turned out better than i thought! i really love au, even more so an au that corresponding with the cannon, so i hope u dont follow cannon that much. i fucking live it so far!
OnLyMinO chapter 2 . 4/6