Reviews for Couldn't Love You More
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I've just found this story so I'm a little late in reviewing. This was just lovely even though it did bring tears to my eyes. Hoping you'll write more of Tom/Mrs. Hughes and Sybbie.
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This is very sweet. I love hoe Mrs. Hughes always seems to look out for him. Great onshot. :)
finlee chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Really wounderful!
nita100 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I love this story! Thank you for writing it. You really narrated Tom's emotions without making it go overboard or sound overindulgent. I hope you'd do more for Mrs Hughes and Tom esp after 4x04
Corkrose chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Bitterly sweet in every way!
Welsh mama chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Very lovely and in keeping with the Tom I have in my head, rather than the one currently on screen. I love the bond between him and Mrs Hughes.
Incognito Princess chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Yes! THIS! I want Mrs. Hughes and Isobel to adopt Tom and Sybbie!
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved this! It's amazing! Wished that you were writing instead of Julian Fellowes. Any chance we could get more?
piperholmes chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Wow...I'm just...wow. I don't normally read canon stories because frankly it just hurts too much, even this has be a crying mess, but this is the first story that I've read written in canon that brings with it some peace. You aren't telling Tom to move on and love another woman. You are having him love his daughter and love his wife. I don't think I can even make sense of what I am thinking and feeling. This is just beautiful and stunning. Absolutely stunning. Julian Fellowes could learn a thing or two from you. Thank you so much for posting.
Andorra97 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Thank you, that was very touching. I love the relationship between Mrs Hughes and Tom and while I do want Tom to fall in love again one day, I think he certainly doesn't think himself capable of it at this point.
Mrs Danvers chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I'm not a fan of the Sybil/Tom relationship, but that was touching,poignant and brought a lump to my throat.
SarLei chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
That was really beautiful. :)
GeordieLass chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I really enjoyed this. I don't usually read Tom Branson stories but as I love Mrs Hughes this was a real treat for me! I hope we see more of their relationship- the scene in the Christmas episode between them was perfect x