Reviews for Humanly imppossible
CHEW-A-STRAW chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
wellllllll that was hot...i don't think i wanna see that video but anyway...HAWT (and i love Kogan and it was extremely hot lol)
Cupidineum Amorem chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Well that certainly was interesting, kudos to you for attempting something so different. I like kinky but I doubt I'd be able to do it confidently lol.
thesandbar chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh... My... God... RINA. WHAT. HOW. HUH.

I CANNOT FUNCTION. WHAT WAS THAT. THAT WAS SO WEIRD WHY DID I FIND IT SO INCREDIBLY HOT?! I SHOULD HAVE FOUND THAT REALLY WEIRD BUT IT WAS INSANELY HOT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME YOU CORRUPTED ME OH MY GOD WHAT.
annabellex2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Interesting! LOL Hadn't read anything like that before or heard of it, cool! ; )
Loganator-JR chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I had no idea that was even possible... How...? This is my first time reading a smut, I'm not even a slash-person, but jackpot! Wow...

But really? That's possible?
ValentineZombie chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
... would you excuse me for just a moment? I think I need to go take an ice bath before I leave a proper review...{4 baths and a lap around the arctic ocean later}... okay first off, you're not just pulling my leg right now are you, Rina?! That's actually fucking possible!? ... -frantically fans self with hands- as;dlfkajsdf;lk just like... omr, what! I just had the sweetest and most wicked images in my head and now I feel fried! I may or may not have just drooled a tiny bit in the reading process... {I lie, I did drool. A lot. No shame.} Just... why do you do these things, woman! I can't handle this level of... well I'm not even sure what to really call it but damn you! ;) I can always count on you for a good fix of smutty goodness!
DeniseDEMD chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

That was a different kind of hot. Very interesting!