Reviews for Love and Other Verses
Troshalayati chapter 11 . 11/22
Wow, I am in love with this collection! I think the fact that Kakashi reacted to Sakura actually having a boyfriend, and that the fact that he is unkowingly harbouring feelings- budding ones if you will- will give us a few interesting new chapters. Hope you continue!
cszimm chapter 11 . 11/19
I love this collection! I really hope you continue this. I'm hoping Kakashi and Sakura realize they're being silly and just let themselves be happy.
Walis chapter 11 . 11/19
Found this thanks to a suggestion on tumblr, and I'm so glad I did! Surprised I never found this before when searching for KakaSaku stories, but I guess there is something to be said for my apparently not having gotten through all the gems for this ship.

Have thoroughly enjoyed the story so far. The chronology isn't too difficult to keep up with, and I certainly see the appeal of doing it this way. I have a story of my own (unposted) that jumps around a timeline, and damned if it isn't freeing. It lets you write enthusiastically about whatever you're most passionate about at the moment, and I think it's nice not to have to force out a chapter you're not content with, merely because it happens next.

You've got a wonderful way with words. That said, I would definitely recommend going back to proofread older chapters sometime, or solicit the help of a good beta. There is the occasional error in tense or structure that, while far from crippling, sometimes distracts from an otherwise thoroughly entertaining read.

Love the fic, and looking forward to any update you can manage!
goldfishlover73 chapter 11 . 11/17
I don't know if this was a reread for me or not but thanks to you I was almost late to work, couldn't make a lunch and had to stop for fast food and have been slacking at work.
And I feel so empty. So...'incomplete'
And of course so inadequate because your writing is do beautiful.
I really hope you write more. I sense the beginnings of sexual tension between kakashi and Sakura as his feelings become deeper and jealousy becomes more uncontrollable.
maybethisaintme chapter 11 . 9/13
First of all, hi! I'm new to your Tumblr page and I stumbled across your fics here. I love this story, and plan to check out your other ones, too!
concealedcanine chapter 11 . 9/10
So since you already had 11 chapters out I thought I would just read it all and give the review at the end so... here goes nothin'.

Honestly, I love the story. It's also rather fun to have an approach like you have here where it is all broken up rather than in a linear setup. The writing in itself is very very good. It has a nice flow and there are no intimidating chunks of text (large paragraphs), which makes it much easier to read. The characters are spot on I feel which is refreshing for a Kakashi roleplayer :).

Now reviews aren't reviews if there isn't at least a little constructive criticism so here is what I think you can improve on. There are certain points in the text where the flow of the sentence just doesn't quite read as smoothly as it could but to go along with that, you have no points in the story that are hard to read so it isn't a big issue just an area to improve. Next there are some spelling areas here and there but nothing the normal person doesn't do. These things being said, they can be easily fixed by reading them allowed so it shouldn't be too difficult to fix in later chapters.

Going back to praise, each chapter in this story is so well thought out. It is evident that you put a lot of care and effort into your story which only makes things even more phenomenal. I love your work, I love you, and keep up the amazing story telling!

Your ever devoted fan,

Seth7 chapter 11 . 7/19
This is a very interesting story. _ It would be amusing to see how sakura would react if she got to witness kakashi and gai having a rivalry contest while he's hokage. But seriously, awesome job on the story so far. Can't wait to read more. :D
Seth7 chapter 10 . 7/19
Yay! Good story! _
Just imagining everyone thinking that they'd get to see Kakashi's unmasked face only to see the mask still there on the monument is always amusing.
Great work! :D
T chapter 11 . 6/20
Super miffed that they didn't end up together. They both deserved to be happy
T chapter 10 . 6/20
Cheeky little shit
T chapter 4 . 6/20
Why did this chapter just break my heart? So sad from his perspective
Korena-Li chapter 11 . 6/8
Can't wait for more! :3 Ahhh the suspense!
FlameTwirler chapter 11 . 6/6
You. Are. Evil.

That is all.
Kakoissocoollike chapter 4 . 5/27
Kakoissocoollike chapter 3 . 5/27
Reading this while listening to Represent by Dj Okawari and I'm literally crying. Beautiful.