Reviews for Love and Other Verses
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 8 . 8/14
Wow this one was like 3 chapters at once, loved it!
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 2 . 8/13
Oh my! What he found on his shoulders was some of Sakura's hair! How beautiful! Like him with Kushina
i seriously love your stories and your tumblr is AMAZING! i only have to admit tht at first i thought misaki was a boy (not thid chapter, but i had to write it before i could forget) keep it up!
seeweedmermaid chapter 13 . 8/3
Lovely story! I'm so glad you decided to expand on this story. Thanks for this, I really enjoy your writing. :)

WhiteScarecrow chapter 13 . 7/8
I read every chapter in the span of a couple days. Lovely work!
Can't get enough of this! I've read this so many times. I was shocked that this doesn't have a lot of reviews considering the content was nicely written. Kudos to the writer!
IroncladChanning chapter 13 . 6/10
I'm always hesitate about KakaSaku but I love this story!
Violet Ace chapter 13 . 5/19
I really like this story, but jumping around makes it difficult to remember what's going on. However, that is my preference and not a reflection of your literary prowess.
theauthoroftheyear chapter 13 . 5/18
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need you to get started on another plot for this fic immediately. Oh God. I'm feeling all fluffy inside after that ending.
Absolutely great!
Indiegirl97 chapter 13 . 5/8
I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for updating! I was going crazy waiting for the next chapter, and it was really adorable! Can't wait for the next update, would love to read more about Misaki and their travels.
miksev17 chapter 13 . 5/6
ohh my god, wow. I almost though you'd abandoned this. This chapter was so good, you have no idea! But I was wondering... I've read the part about kakashi buying flowers and the part where Sakura was late in coming home from a mission somewhere before. Did you post that on your tumblr perhaps? lol I swear I've read those parta before but I can't remember how or were. Well anyway, looking out for some Kakasaku babies in the future! lol And maybe you'd post an art of the scenes from this chapter on your tumblr! That'd be super great esp. the bridge part. Alright, love ya. update soon!
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 13 . 5/6
This was beautifully written -not that we should expect anything else from what you do. I absolutely loved it. Have a safe trip! _
Kibachow chapter 13 . 5/5
would love more of this. I would love to read more of a daddy Kakashi.
Sanban chapter 13 . 5/5
This is so goood! Thank you! I hope to see more from you!