Reviews for Nerdy to Lady
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 6/28
Poor Sasuke.

I have to admit, Gaara's confession was really compelling. I can't really blame Hinata for forgiving him.. Although, will they get back together? Neji and Hanabi will murder her if that's a positive.. ok maybe no murders, but I think they'll guilt her enough until she cracks. xD

Also, I don't think I'd be much of her fan if she does too.. because if that was the case, she'd be hurting alot of people who stood by her, not to mention all her efforts in improving herself would seems as if she did it for Gaara and not for herself. That, and it would just feel as if she used Sasuke, to make the red head jealous, unintentional, but still the same.

I'm hoping Hinata wouldn't get back together with Gaara. She just said she forgave him, right? Sasuke just had the unfortunate moment of vulnerability to hear the rest of the conversation. xD

It's high time that SasuHina 'broke up' though.. At least until they go about starting their relationship in the normal way.. and no more pretending. Also, it would put Sasuke and Gaara on equal ground.

Maybe it's time for Hinata to start wooing Sasuke(unwittingly of course!) if he starts becoming distant.. maybe she could even recruit Itachi in harassing him. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 6/27
Sasuke's conscience is starting to irritate me to. Strange huh? I was actually rooting for him to be selfish and keep Hinata for himself! xD

I wonder what Gaara meant when he said Sari finally won?
freak over anime1999 chapter 10 . 6/27
Ya know, as much as I try to tell myself that this is probably not ALL Hinata had to say and as close as I was to convincing myself what Hinata did was OK by justifying it with the thoughts "It's Gaara-kun." and "My Panda-chan is sooooooo loving and cute! Kyaaaaaaaaahhhhh...!" ( My fangirl is STRONG.T-T). I'm gonna go with the sensible part of my mind and write Hinata of as a DICK at the moment for that VERY. DICK. LIKE. MOVE. Also poor Sasuke! I hope Itachi(Best. Big. Brother. EVER.) helps him understand his feelings. So into this story hope you update soon. Like soon, soon. Soon. And one more thing...*clears throat* "PANDA-CHAN IS SO LOVING AND CUTE! 3 3 3 KKKYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH...!"
I hope you're okay now. Your health is 1st priority. If your boss didn't care about you, why you should care about your job.
I thank you for updating this fic and hope to read your new creation of fic.
Your Mom Prolly chapter 10 . 6/26
I hope that you update soon because you cut the story in a very heavy place. The type where you won't be able to stop thinking about what is to happen. Even though it's SasuHina, we never know if you suddenly change your mind and chane the ending. It's painful to read something that ends at the climax don't you think? There's no "riding out the waves of pleasure" when it's just the climax. I know that you read fics too and when it's not done you just want to rip your hair out. I've been reading this story since I was in what, 12th grade and now I am approaching my sencond year of college and I just feel so empty. It's funny because the plot is not new to me, but I swear, I am a sucker for these kinds of things. Please update soon. You can do it. You are an amazing person and no one can tell you otherwise.

Stay amazing. You are so close. You can do it.
Mystery99 chapter 10 . 6/24
:0 I did not expect that. But Assume didn't hear the whole conversation. Maybe there's hope for them yet
J.Bean1 chapter 10 . 6/24
Loved it! Sasuke has unfortunately jumped to the wrong conclusion (I hope) and am totally in love with the way you portray Gaara however, I still want sasuhina to be endgame. Poor Sasuke has a broken heart at the moment and it makes me sad :(
I hope you update soon and I realized I haven't said this but this chapter was lovely and well written!
Urgh Whatevs chapter 10 . 6/24
Awesum chappie, as always! It was really heartfelt n I really love! Poor Sasuke, I hope everything works out for all of'em except Sari. She's such a douchebag, blaiming Hina for her failures. U're really awesum n please continue to update! Xo
skyrab94 chapter 10 . 6/24
Dude that was intense
OriSweatshirt chapter 10 . 6/24
Yes! This story was sooooo captivating. I'm routing for Sasuhina here. I hope Hinata stays strong and doesn't give in to Gaara.
Why did you have to end it there?! I feel like there will be another months/year or so until the next chapter, lol. Anyways, glad to see you updated.
MimiZ chapter 10 . 6/23
Oooh you update! Ouch that was a nasty thing to have. I hope you can take a good recovery, and hope it will not turn severe (it's scary believe me). I don't know about mild depression but well, my advice is try to stay/hang out with family or friends more (step out from your house once in awhile, maybe), it will help you to ease out yourself more rather than being isolated alone. Talk about anything really usually they avoid heavy topics but any casual things you talk like before will do.

Thank you for the update. This is kinda climax isn't it? ...This what I'm afraid for. The uncalled situation happen for Hinata and Sasuke. More towards Sasuke though. Ahh, the agony of wanting to know what happen next is dangerous XD Take care of your health alright? ...and really take your time.
I'm just grateful you still continue this fic and staying to write :)
callionope chapter 10 . 6/23
I am dying! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SASUKE AND HINATA! I am so sorry about your job! Tho I hope you're fine now :) Take your time on writing ok? Don't force yourself! Thank you for the update!
onlyluna chapter 10 . 6/23
Nooo. That's such a cliff hanger.
GoatVille chapter 10 . 6/22
Oh man! When I saw this story I was like how many YEARS has it been (exaggeration I know hehe) but now I can't be even a little pisst because you were sick :(( Sorry to hear that. I am glad you take your rest and hope you are doing better! And the only reason I would have been slightly annoyed is 'cause your story is sooooo good! I love your updates! This chapter was super juicy! I still hope Hinata chooses Sasuke! He appreciated her first. But in any case I'm out now. Thanks for the chapter and please update soon!