Reviews for Fruitless love
TwinkleOfStars chapter 20 . 11/15/2014
I ship this pairing so hard now. XD Almost as hard as Reita x Mino, but I still ship Reita x An. GAH! DAMN YOU, NEKO! YOU DID THIS TO ME! I was originally going to put Reita and An together but then you made ISIAFU and put the thought of Reita and Mino together in my head. Then I started thinking "Awww, they'd be an adorable couple. X3" Now I can't decide! And now sometimes when I see Mino talking to Ritsu in the anime I can't help but see them. T_T Anyways, very cute chappie! Keep it up!
allylovesyaoi chapter 18 . 7/19/2014
Omagawsh, thank you so much for making this beautiful story. I loved it so much and it made my heart wrench and I cried(like a baby). You truly are and amazing author!
Firediva0 chapter 19 . 7/12/2014
This is so good! I look forward to more!
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Aw, their story is so cute! Man, Taka-kun is such an a**! I like their love story! Please update soon!
Twinkle chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Twinkle: *holding reita back* Awesome as always, neks. ' Reita: LET ME AT THAT FUCKER, NOW! Ritsu: *chuckles* Nii-san, calm down. *kisses his cheek* Reita: *blushes like mad* K-Kay...*cuddles against his shoulder* Zzzzzz. Usagi: :-\ Twinkle: Well,anyways... Keep up the good work! Asura: *glomps you*
yachiru-chan92 chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
ty!
fictionlover chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
Omg i loved this so much, there was more like a lovey dovey scene but im grateful for what was written
You done a great job and don't let them haters tell you what to write and if you should take this down because they just hate and if they don't like, why did they read in the first place. I've been reading this for nights and loved every second. Thank you again!
Amaimon303 chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
Another chapter, this can't be the end, I'll die, please make a new chapter!
Twinkle chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
Great just Great! I look forward to the Ritsu x Usagi chappies! Reita: *grabs ritsu's legs* NOOO! RITTIE YOU CAN'T GET MARRIED ONII-CHAN WON'T LET YOU! Ritsu: But Nii-san, I love him. Usagi: Awww. *hugs him* Ritsu: *blushes and hugs him back* Reita: *grabs axe* Then...he'll just have to disappear. Ritsu and Usagi: O_O Ritsu: *looks at usagi* Run. Run fast and far. Usagi: *dash* Reita: *dash* GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN RABBIT SO I CAN MAKE STEW OUTTA YA! Twinkle: Oh, and neks my dad got me a new laptop for previous b day and graduation last night. How cool is he? Anyway, I'm gonna try to join fanfiction with his help so I hope to see you officially now, ja!
yachiru-chan92 chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
your not old. I'm 22...
thanks for your worK
see ya'
yaoigirl89 chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
Aww finally! I think there should be a chapter when they go on a date.
chelzz chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
I am so happy that they got together but I was really hoping that Usagi would bewt the crap out of him! LoL
Firediva0 chapter 18 . 6/30/2014
Neko-channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
This was amazing! I am so happy it all ended that way and I don't think the ending could have been better! Good job! Also i am so excited to read the Usagi and Ritsu chapters! Also yes! They shoudl double date it would be kind of akward but it would still be awwsome! Sorry for the ranting it happens._ Anyway look forward to more!

Firediva0/Midnight Kage
ValeriaL chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
Hey your story is awesome and it moves me to tears please update if you can because this story should be shared with! Well bye! So awesome (like Prussia)
Sam chapter 17 . 5/20/2014