Reviews for No Quarter
darkestdesire8 chapter 2 . 4/13
Brilliant, emotional, loved every word.
Shazza chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
I do like how your Winchesters occasionally talk about the hard, tough stuff. Not exactly a heathy relationship but at least they let some of the pent up steam out of their tense relationship. So, when y'all are writing your version of Season 9 please let them occasionally talk to and not just at each other. Ta
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
wasn't expecting this turn in the atmosphere, but it works..thanks for writing and continuing to write this story.
DymphnaOneAndOnly chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
How in the wold I managed to miss this chapter I will never know, and I am really sorry that I haven't read it as soon as you posted it - it was great! My eyes watered and breath caught. This was such an emotional chapter that I almost cried! The brothers' relationship is so magnificent in its strength that I do envy them. And it is really hard not to; the love that they share is the force that will move mountains and change riverbeds if neccesary. It's the love that you can only wish for.
You showed us that true love can prosper even in the fild of anger and sorrow and horrible mistakes, because true love always goes hand in hand with forgiveness.
And Sam pleaded to be forgiven - and his pleas were heard and accepted, because just as Sam needs Dean, Dean will always need him as much.
Oh, forgot to say - I love this chapter! A wonderful instalment to the series! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I have loved reading all of this little one-shots and i love the ever growing relationship and the foundations for said relationship that you've planted throughout these ficlets. I can't wait for your next installment and hope that you'll post soon. :)
laurieglory chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Can't wait for the next one!
NyteKit chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I'm glad you guys decided to do one for this episode. It's always been a favorite of mine and I always wish we had gotten to see behind the scenes a bit after they left the asylum, instead of just Dean's snipey come backs episodes later. So I like that you let him show how that hurt here, even if for a short while.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
That was an excellent analysis of the brother's relationship. I applaud you and look forward to the next one of these stories. Thanks.
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Ooops...did not sign in, so you will get 2 reviews from me today :)
Well, as always, my biggest complaint is the it is too short! I love how the tension and angst is being amped up.

Poor Sammy, feels so bad. I am torn about the POV. I am desperate to know Sam's thoughts here...what was the driving force behind his outburst in the psych ward? As Dean thought, it had to come from somewhere. That being said, if you had written this in Sam's POV, then I would complain about the lack of Dean POV...darn those catch 22's, eh?

Again, beautifully written. My heart aches for Dean.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2013

Again, beautifully written. My heart aches for Dean.
Maz101 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Oooooh...LoveLoveLove your wincest! Totally credible that Dean should use it to hit back at the hurt - totally credible that he would relent.
Riathe Mai chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
This is a great addition to a great series. I look forward to the next.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Sam and Dean are sure going through tough times, and it's taking it's toll on them. It seems like right now, instead of growing closer, they are fighting to stay together. So many things have happened, so many bad and hurtful words have been said, it's a wonder they still talk to each other. O.o I really hope that Dean will forgive Sam, as Sam has forgiven Dean. They are all each other has right now, so they depend on each other, but they need to stop the hurtful things they say and do to each other.

I look forward to your next installment! :D
Stryder2008 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
So glad to see a new story from you guys. I have always loved this episode and the ones that followed from the first season. I think it really shows where the strengths and the fractures were in the brothers relationship. Can't wait to see where you guys take this one.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Never let the sun go down on your rage. Especially when you know in your heart that the other guy is right and you have nothing to offer in your defense.