Reviews for Of Cribs And Bibs
znk99fg7 chapter 1 . 3/28
The last line of this story gave me an idea you could do for an little epilogue - Sherlock unable to fathom how on earth to assemble the baby's crib :) not that he'd admit it of course!
KoopaTroopa chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Your story was heartwarming.
Bucky5 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Funiest thing i have read in a while
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
This is adorable. I love it
cumberling chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Awww I love this! I could totally imagine this happening; Mycroft being so excited (First-Time-Uncle Syndrome haha love this), his "uncle war" with John, and Sherlock's obsession with pumpers hahahhaha!
Princess of Imagination chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Really funny one shot! Loved it!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I have to say this story was everything I could have ever wanted to read in a pregnancy Sherlock tale. So funny!
Nowordwriter chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
you should write more of this story!
Pizzapig chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Aw adorable, I could totally see that happening of moly and sherlock ever had a child together,
Kathmak chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Aww, this was adorable. Loved it!
yeahimgonnariskit chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Super cute.
sillythings chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Potix chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
it's so funny! I can imagine Mycroft and John fighting about the presents for the baby!
4May chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Lol! The headlines! And the battle between Mycroft and John was just too cute! Funny stuff! What would they do when Molly has the baby?! That is going to be one super spoilt Holmes!
Lono chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
That was adorable, m'dear. I love the idea of Mycroft being SO EXCITED that he and John get into a battle of wills over gifting baby stuff.
And Sherlock would get mad at the crib assembly and wander off for months at a time.
Nicely done!