Reviews for Allegiance
Dina Courtland chapter 1 . 7/11
I'm confused in one chapter it said Jane was pregnant. But I don't believe it. Did she have a ghost pregnancy?
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 6/15
love thorki so cant wait to read
Prince-Byakuran chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
fuck you three, do not break my otp!
Prince-Byakuran chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
this chappie made me laugh, i like it, ANOTHER! *smash*
XD
Prince-Byakuran chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
i will always be on lokis' side no matter the danger, so i say

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! XD
ilikeREADIN chapter 9 . 3/2/2015
Loki stop this is serious! Stop making me laugh!
I hate Jane so much! She is so ignorant!
Really Odin really?
ilikeREADIN chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
I feel bad for the two of them, but their ending conversation was great!
ilikeREADIN chapter 4 . 3/1/2015
Lmao Loki was so great in this chapter
taneka.jackson chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
well this was interesting.
Reynadraki chapter 33 . 1/9/2015
me gusto, tuve miedo, pero lo superé, felicidades, amo el Thorki
SaSa852 chapter 9 . 9/14/2014
Hahaha i laughed my ass of with this chapter. I can't believe that a fic this awesome was flying under my radar without me noticing. All the drama and tension between characters, it was a joy to read!
Gone For Good Angels chapter 33 . 9/1/2014
That was by far one of the best stories I have ever read. I loved every word! :D
Paula Galtarocha chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
I can not stand Sif and the three warriors. They are rude and full of prejudice.
anonymous chapter 34 . 4/24/2014
awww darn, when i started reading this i fell in love so fast because you captured the essence of everything i love about asgard, and wrote thor and loki so true to their characters- it was a long and completed fiction so i thought i'd hit the jackpot. after a few chapters and hardly any intimate scenes between them, i skim read the rest to see if any love scenes between the two were to come, but i'm so so disappointed that for being listed as a thor x loki mature fiction with the [pairing] box checked, they only had one 'scene' described. i would really love to read a proper thor x loki fiction written by you! there are so few good thorki writers out there but you seriously hit the nail on the head in keeping them in character.
64teeth chapter 3 . 4/12/2014
Great chapter! I just can't believe that Loki is such negative and pessimistic person, with such a low self esteam... But to tell you the truth I know almost nothing about him, because I have never seen Thor nor Avengers :-P I'm still not quite sure how I got here, as to this fandom :-P