Reviews for Allegiance
Supermoi chapter 9 . 4/21
Loki and his big mouth got him into even more troubles, but seriously, what was Thor THINKING in the foirst place?! I'm mad at them both now! Butt-headed idiots!

Oh, and on a side note, I hate Jane with a passion...
Supermoi chapter 8 . 4/21
He is indeed a fool, and I think I know what 'Illness' Jane suffers from. A shitstorm is about to hit the fan, so to speak.
The truest and purest lov of all is that of a Mother. Frigga has always loved Loki regardless of anything that he may have done. And he loves her back infinitely. This was a great chapter!
Rokkis chapter 2 . 3/14
I am your son, I am not your son. I love you, I don't. I want you as family, I don't.

WUT? That felt very contrived and confusing. I understand that it was an emotional meeting, but why did Odin force a marriage if he really didn't care? It would be easier politically and emotionally just to execute him?
wwubd chapter 3 . 11/20/2017
I love this depiction of Loki's devotion to his mother.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/14/2017
I like fic
But I hate jane because is unnecessary and horrible escuce
Reiz16 chapter 23 . 2/1/2017
I like how Jane explained being pregnant.

I hope Thor visits soon.
Reiz16 chapter 22 . 1/5/2017
I think Loki should have reacted with more surprise at the last chapter.

I'm glad at the gender.

I'm glad at the ending. :)
Reiz16 chapter 21 . 1/3/2017
I thought this might happen to Loki!
Reiz16 chapter 20 . 1/3/2017
I sure hope Thor comes to the rescue.
Reiz16 chapter 19 . 1/3/2017
Ah, they're arguing, again. But, as least not as much. I'm happy to know the baby's sex.
Reiz16 chapter 18 . 1/2/2017
I hope Thor finds out, before it's too late!
Reiz16 chapter 17 . 1/2/2017
I liked how the eldest guard was rewarded.

I like how he went to Sif for advice.

I wonder how Loki's talk with Odin will go?
Reiz16 chapter 16 . 11/10/2016
I wonder what Odin plans to do and if he really DID choose duty over his wife. It's nice how loyal Thor is.
Reiz16 chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
So, now Loki must have another talk with his mother.

I like how he felt up to fighting Thor, though.

Only, I thought he must be with Thor or in his chambers at all times. Did I perhaps miss something? Maybe he only needs to be watched, without it mattering who?