Reviews for Burn
DaughterOfTheGoddessAthena chapter 5 . 6/6
Please update soon
valnamoon chapter 5 . 4/30
it was a fun read it feels like the real characters.
Flowergurl01 chapter 2 . 1/31
This pn was really funny,emotional but funny,don't worry,that is a good thing,but at the part
'what
What
WHAT'
I imagine 'dun-Dun-DUN' I a darkly manner it was pretty funny,I look foward to more.
MeteorWars chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
i reaaaaalllllllyyyyyy loveeeeee ittttt! i want to read the next chapter! when will you update? im freaking fangirling for this fanfic..where did you go? where are you? ive been waiting for new chapter..please update!
LoL chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Ha ok can't breathe... that was funny. The funniest thing ever
Silent night16 chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Though you say it sucks I think your story is really interesting and you pretty much captured the main characters personality, I hope you will continue with it and didn't forget about it, I really would like to know the ending of the story and I'm really curious, please update soon
DerpyTaehyung chapter 5 . 9/18/2016
Don't stress over this stuff! Your doing fine, and that battle scene was not too shabby. Keep up the great work! I feel like Dan was described perfectly and exactly like Mashima made him out to be. Thankyou for filling head with this fan-fiction.
shikioru chapter 5 . 9/15/2016
WOAAAH THIS IS SO COOL! UPDATE SOON PLEASE 3
WolfMistwood chapter 5 . 8/11/2016
Did you forget about this story? Because it's REALLY good and I wanna know what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Why haven't you finished this!
Lulu Heartfilia chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
AWESOME! UPDATE PLEASE!
Lulu Heartfilia chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
AWESOME! update please
EhrienYuan01 chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
OH MY GOD ! IM SOOO FANGIRLING ! KYYYAAAA !
EhrienYuan01 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
THIS IS REALLY GREAT !
Rose blackdemon chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I agree with you on that Hiro Mashima is a genius, but please add more chapters to this story, what happens next? I want to know!