Reviews for Pieces
max chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
nice story but the ending could be different
Butterfly chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
*HUGE heart eyes* Kawaii!
RocketJess chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
Aw, that's really pretty! I loved it!
Bridget C. Kithic chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
so cute! i'm liking Joe more and more just reading these stories
Kryssa chapter 1 . 4/15/2001
Oh, I liked it! Joe shows himself through the piano! It was so touching and sweet! And I like the Beatles too.
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
EXELLEND! (I've caught the Inoue cold from Virus) I COOD PAY FOR DEM!
Selena Style chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Oh I love simple little stories like that where its just the gang talking and being themselves. Good job!
xkiluax chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
sorato is da best of
Aardwulf chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Ohhh, beautiful! Everyone was well-characterised in this one; Tai's butchering of "Chopsticks" (and I thought I was the only person who could do that...) and his keyboard joke were great. And I'm not at all tired of your Joe-centric fics. Joe-centric is good. Joe-centric makes for a happy Aardwulf. :) Great job.
Dark Saint chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
awesome! i luv that old beatles song. man i gotta stop listening to what my mom plays on the radio in the car...err...anyhew great story! LUV JOE! *-* laters
cali-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Awwwww, so cute! You know, I've somehow always had a mental image of Joe playing a piano and Matt a guitar, while singing in a duet. Now you've made my mental image (?) come true! (Well, except the guitar part...) I loved Matt's phrase of people not appreciating good music, and the keyboard thingie, and the Bea(ee)tles thing. And of course, if you have loads of Joe-centered fics, bring 'em on! Yes, just who wouldn't love Jyou-kun? _ -cali-chan.
Phoenix of Blood Red Mars chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
That was a really good story! Joe showing his real self! So nice!
Eizou chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Very sweet! I loved it; no one can live without music! - Nice plot and a very meaningful story!
Kitten chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
I loved the story.
Usako3000 Not signed in chapter 1 . 10/24/2000
Usa :Number one, Tai isn't tactless! *huggle her husband Tai* Right sweetie?

Tai: *being huggled* Right! *starts to stans up, but trips over his own feet*

Usa: *sigh* _ He iz so kawaii! Anywayz, back to your fic, Good job!

And was that a hint of Jyora I spy at the end? *gigglz* _ Keep Writing!

And great title too!