Reviews for OCs and additional writer needed for new Mystic Force story
StarWriter0303 chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Cool! Glad you got everything you needed. I'm looking forward to seeing which Rangers you choose.
miraculous lulubug chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
I know I already submitted an OC but since you want to start the story, thought I could help speed up the process. You don't need to use the OC but I figured it's only be fair I help a fellow writer out.
Name: Kasumi Hanaori

Color:White

Element: White, the lost element

Academy: Ice Ninja Academy

Location: Stone Canyon

Ninjetti Spirit: Sea Lion

Weapon: Crystal Fang

Personality: Quite the opposite of her element. Kasumi can be sweet and optimistic at times, but she is best known for how easily she can be angered, crazy, or frustrated, and how loud and violent she can become in response. She is very extreme in most of her moods, and can switch between them quickly. WHen the time comes though, she is ready to whatever it takes to keep everyone safe and protected.

Compare to: Taylor Earhardt

Special Note: Although not a formal martial artist, she does have an interest in sports. She has learned to adapt to different situations because of the different sports she's played.
StarWriter0303 chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Nice! I'm really looking forward to seeing this fic start up. I really like the idea of them all being Japanese because it is keeping your Rangers from becoming the cliche all European decent team. I know I already sent in one character, but inspiration came to me so here is another one. I hope this will help speed up your process some. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Name: Kai Oshiro

Color: Green

Element: Forest

Academy: Forest Ninja Academy

Location: Angel Grove

Ninjetti Spirit: Panda

Weapon: Dual Blades

Personality: Kai is very laid back and chill. He is very much go with the flow and tries to avoid conflict as much as possible. He is a really good peace keeper and he likes to talk things out. Kai is an air head and may come off as somewhat dumb when you first meet him. He is very loyal and always there for his friends even though he may not seem all there in the head. Super big goof ball and can make anyone laugh.

Compare to: Xander Bly, Dustin Brooks, Chip Thorn

Special note(s): Kai enjoys video games and computers. He has a huge comic book collection. Kai isn't the best ninja and often struggles compared to the others even though he works hard. While he isn't a strong fighter he is good at persuation. Kai is the oldest of three with two younger sister. Enjoys the woods and is a does bmx on the trails.
miraculous lulubug chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Name: Haruna Ishido

Color: Yellow

Element: Earth

Academy: Wind Ninja Academy

Location: Blue Bay Harbor

Ninjetti Spirit: Ape

Weapon: Stone Shield Daggers

Personality: Initially shy, but very friendly and outgoing once you get to know her. Can also be quite sarcastic, and is not afraid to stand up for her beliefs.

Compare to: Trini Kwan and Kira Ford

Special Note(s): Has some experience in kung fu and is currently training in it.
bammybell chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Name Lyra
Colour Yellow
Ninjettisprit leopard
Weapons nunkucks
Special notes likes singing motocross and karate. She is dyslexic and she plays keyboard/piano and guitar
MF 22 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
I may choose that character, but as someone who has studied martial arts, it's flat out impossible to have a background in all those different disciplines. Both my former Sensei and Sifu (Sifu is a Chinese term, if memory serves correctly) studied extensively in Asia all their lives, and they focused on 3 disciplines. Thus, our training was a fusion of the disciplines, which included tai chi, aikido, karate, and kung fu. But it's important to note that even if you study one discipline from the moment you could walk, you still wouldn't have learned it all in even 20 years. Masters have studied only one art for 30 years and still not know it all. That's why it wouldn't be possible for teenagers to know like 15 different disciplines. It simply isn't.
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Name: Yamato Hayabusa
Color: Gold
Element: Light
Ninjetti Spirit: Lion
Weapon: Light Blades, Lion Blasters
Personality: Martial Arts Expert, Friendly, Genius, Shy, Intense
Compared to: Jason Scott, Tommy Oliver, Billy Cranston, Chad Lee
Special Notes: Has a background in Boxing, Kickboxing, Wrestling, Judo, Brazilian/Japanese/American Jiu-Jitsu, Aikido, Muay Thai, Sambo, Hawaiian/Korean/Chinese Kempo, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Wushu, Hapkido, Pencak Silat, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Toso Kune Do, Lucha Libre, Puroresu, Capoeira, Vale Tudo, Pancrase, Muay Boran, Ninjutsu, Jeet Kune Do, Sanda, Krav Maga, Kung Fu, KFM/Keysi Fighting Method, MMA/Mixed Martial Arts, Wado Ryu, Kyokushin Karate, Kendo, Kajukembo, Shaolin-Style Shadow Boxing, Iyado/Japanese-style Sword Fighting, and Samurai-Style Sword Fighting. He's 6'1", 210 lbs. has Light-Blonde shoulder-length hair and Light Blue eyes.
Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13 chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Compared to: Jason Scott, Tommy Oliver, Billy Cranston
Wanli8970 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Okay, Makoto's weapon is The Staff of Darkness
MF 22 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Please do not forget weapons. And Makoto sounds pretty interesting. Unless someone comes up with a better idea, she'll be the Purple Ranger.
Wanli8970 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Name: Makoto Nakamura
Color: Purple
Element: Darkness
Ninjetti Spirit: Puma
Personality: Makoto is a tough house and extreme Tomboy of the group. She is not the person you should be messing with. She is shown to be amazingly strong, she can yank the biggest street light off the ground (Unless she get's violently angry.) Makoto isn't afraid to be herself and stick up for her friends if she has too. Despite her tough nature, she has a soft side for her friends and younger kids, she is sweet (but doesn't admit to other people to her friends,) Kind and Generous, and her friends love her for who she is.