Reviews for Life Off the Boat
Bookwyrm chapter 2 . 4/14
Great writing. I like the dynamic that's growing between the two. Jee's reactions, even with limited information, and his protective instincts paint a wonderful picture. Will he find out just who the father and uncle are? I can imagine that beeing a rather nasty shock, finding out that the abusive father he was cursing is also the Firelord
Armandis chapter 2 . 6/7/2017
Hello there, I just found your story and have very much enjoyed it! I can see that it has been a while since this was last updated, but I would love to read more! I am really enjoying this take of things, especially as it seems unique and well thought out!
Kitsune1818 chapter 2 . 5/24/2017
This is interesting and I like the concept. It is unfortunate that something with such potential is left abandoned. Sigh.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
Intersting
Evani chapter 2 . 1/26/2017
Argh, why isn't there moooooorrrreeeee gods I afore this, and poor Zuko, he just wants his uncle, and he thinks even this nice navy man wouldn't want him xD thank you for this, I honestly absolutely adore it
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
I really hope you don't abandon this. I really want to see what happens next.
TheDiamondSword400 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
LOVE THIS!
Alasoi chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Do you ever think of updating this again?

I always found it a very unique and interesting idea, and I'd still read new updates, even if it's been a few years.

Either way, good job hooking me with only 2 chapters up haha. It's hard to find any Avatar stories still updating.
Emilia chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Lol, it's been a couple years so I know better than to expect anything but sometimes my sliver of optimism beats out my cynicism. Only two chapters published but very well written. Would love if there was a surprise continuation. :)
bookworm83197 chapter 2 . 6/14/2015
I dun care that it's 2015, this is a fabulous story. 3
Myst Shadow chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
runaway!Zuko is a fascinating start.
sifuXANA chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Creative, interesting, and well-written. I hope maybe someday you'll continue this.
WaterSoter chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY! What a wonderful idea and so well written! I hope you update soon and don't abandon this fic but even if you do, thank you so much for sharing!
Alasoi chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
I'm sad you haven't updated this, it was very promising. Good work with what you did write though.
recyclablefoxx chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I really like where you are going with this, with the innocent Zuko getting a hopeful father figure in Jee. However I'm sad, as I notice this story is apparently abandoned or left on the back burner. I always like Zuko getting another chance at life, different than canon. It's hard to find one this interesting and refreshing though, so I hope you maybe start this again?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »